ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

STARHOST - #1 RDP Service | PayPal & BTC | Cheap Prices

• Please log in to reply
STARHOST - #1 RDP Service | PayPal & BTC | Cheap Prices

iPiximiti
iPiximiti
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Two years registered

bump

iPiximiti
iPiximiti
    Rep

Threads: 2

Two years registered

bump

axisGuys
axisGuys
    Rep

Threads: 1

Four years registered

GLWS bro!

With great power comes great responsibility

buy aws account only $10 https://shoppy.gg/product/1FMIqUE

FloppaFlops
FloppaFlops
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Two years registered

Feedback from me so far:

New:

The support helped me out the error was in the panel and not the fault of them.

The panel displayed the wrong ip so me connecting with it obviously didnt work.

After some back and forth we figured out the issue.

Im really happy with the rdp so +rep

RDPS: 10/10

Service: 7/10

overall: 8/10

Old:
I bought ~3h ago the payment went through and the vps i bought showed up in my panel nearly instantly.

Now the first weird thing is i selected windows 10 on my vps but in my panel it said that windows server 2012 was installed nothing to worry about.

Well after 3 hours of waiting the rdp port on my server is still closed despite the panel clearly stating its active.

No worrys i think i still set the password and the ssh port is open perhaps i have to start the install myself. Well the password i set for my own vps doesnt match the ssh password required to log in so yea that was that. (i waited 2h at this point)
So i thought well its normal for the rdp to take some time setting up so im going to wait another hour before complaining (at this point i had already notified the support wich is offline atm so i cant say right now if theres a genuine issue or what)
Well another hour passes and still my rdp isnt usable. A quick check if the port is open reveals that the rdp port (3389) is still closed and i obviously still cant connect.
Now it wouldnt be an issue for me if i could just get the ssh access and do shit myself but well as i said the password for ssh isnt settable so i dont have access to it.

Trying to resend the confirmation email (thinking perhaps i need to verify my email) also didnt work my inbox is still empty

For a service clearly offering "Instant deployment" this is very poor performance to say the least. Its cool that the support isnt online people have to sleep but the fact that not even your emails arrive is pretty weird.

I will edit this with an update tomorrow to see if something changes in the next 24h

Edited by FloppaFlops, 04 March 2023 - 11:05 PM.