ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[20,000+ CPM] Discord Token Checker PROXYLESS + FULL CAPTURE (everything!) windows/mac/linux

• Please log in to reply
[20,000+ CPM] Discord Token Checker PROXYLESS + FULL CAPTURE (everything!) windows/mac/linux

Drugs
Drugs
    Rep
    Sending Plebs to Hades' PMs since 1969

Threads: 28
Credits: 0

Five years registered

TOKENSGO

Blazing fast discord token checker written in GO by me!

Hands down the fastest discord token checker available that too for free! Exclusively for Nulled

CAPTURE: {User ID, Username, Discriminator, Bio, Location/Lang, MFA status, Email, Verification status, Phone number, Nitro}

FEATURES:

1) Highest CPM (20,000+)

2) Proxyless

3) Latest requests preventing detection

4) Full Capture

5) Supported on Windows, Mac and Linux

6) Lightweight & Easy to use

7) Free forever!

PREVIEW:

AQ7OmRD.png

wwLBNeh.png

24,000 CPM - Proxyless

VIRUS TOTAL [2/59]:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

DOWNLOAD:

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or upgrade your account.

Side note: for a very large number of tokens (~10K+) You'd need to add a few milliseconds of manual delay

Please show some Appreciation ezezez.png I'm trying to end the Discord Skid revolution here by releasing HQ tools for free! I report EVERY leecher 

TOKENSGO

Edited by PikaChutiya, 30 October 2021 - 07:42 PM.

zmiy7b2.gif

6SX551L.gif

Hades just refunded a Gucci Order worth $75,000 for me. Want to get something refunded? 0 Fees. 15X Dip. 100% Success. World-wide. Yes world-wide, he would even deliver in fucking Pakistan. So what are you waiting for. PM @Hades and get started.

Kza
Kza
Threads: 394

Four years registered

TOKENSGO

Hands down the fastest discord token checker available that too for free! Exclusively for Nulled

CAPTURE: {User ID, Username, Discriminator, Bio, Location/Lang, MFA status, Email, Verification status, Phone number, Nitro}

FEATURES:

1) Highest CPM (20,000+)

2) Proxyless

4) Full Capture

7) Free forever!

PREVIEW:

AQ7OmRD.png

VIRUS TOTAL [2/59]:

Hidden Content

DOWNLOAD:

Hidden Content

Please show some Appreciation ezezez.png I'm trying to end the Discord Skid revolution here by releasing HQ tools for free! I report EVERY leecher 

TOKENSGO

And where is the gen 
?

SeeSharp
SeeSharp
    Rep
    Developer

Threads: 90

Six years registered

And where is the gen
?

I don't think a gen is going to work here.... The token is too long an complicated to guess. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

Need some coding done? Check out my service: https://www.nulled.t...-websites-apis/

Drugs
Drugs
    Rep
    Sending Plebs to Hades' PMs since 1969

Threads: 28

Five years registered

I don't think a gen is going to work here.... The token is too long an complicated to guess. If I'm wrong feel free to correct me.

Yeah, this is just a checker to check your tokens / someone elses which you might've stolen from somewhere!

Finding a single token from generating random strings is incredibly unlikely (like less than winning the lottery unlikely) soo the whole token gen + checker stuff out there is pretty useless

The kind of gens that do work are the ones which generate accounts either by requests / using browser automation however that requires good proxies and 2captcha and discord has been closing down on most gens of that sort.

@SteamHeat

Edited by PikaChutiya, 29 October 2021 - 02:53 PM.

zmiy7b2.gif

6SX551L.gif

Hades just refunded a Gucci Order worth $75,000 for me. Want to get something refunded? 0 Fees. 15X Dip. 100% Success. World-wide. Yes world-wide, he would even deliver in fucking Pakistan. So what are you waiting for. PM @Hades and get started.

Emi551
Emi551
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 0

Two years registered

britted
britted
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 45

Two years registered

Thanks now i gotta find tokens lmao.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I don't have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I don't know how I am here, probably added by a third part, I don't support any actions by members of this group.

losek82652
losek82652
    Rep

Two years registered

Thanks

HackerT123
HackerT123
    Rep
    NoobIndianHacker

Threads: 5
Two years registered

TOKENSGO

FEATURES:

1) Highest CPM (20,000+)

2) Proxyless

4) Full Capture

7) Free forever!

PREVIEW:

AQ7OmRD.png

wwLBNeh.png

24,000 CPM - Proxyless

VIRUS TOTAL [2/59]:

DOWNLOAD:

Side note: for a very large number of tokens (~10K+) You'd need to add a few milliseconds of manual delay

TOKENSGO

pika'chutiya' LMAO anyways thank you so much!

modelvekoala
modelvekoala
    Rep

Two years registered

ty xxxxx

ManBastttttt
ManBastttttt
    Rep

Threads: 4