ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against DrPhotoshop | 3989562| 500$

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against DrPhotoshop | 3989562| 500$

Playdough
Playdough
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Two years registered

Username: DrPhotoshop
    Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...562-drphotoshop
    Short Description Of Product/Service: (Ex: Runescape gold, Windows 8.1 Key, Minecraft Account)

Instant refund service
    Thread of sales:

https://www.nulled.t...tores-low-fees/

No money was stolen, but accounts were claimed without any reason and technically that's stealing. Just not stealing in dollars or euro's.

Long story short, I trusted him and his partner to get my amazon.nl € 2300 refund done. They were nice, and responsive so I gave them my account.

They then changed the email to a email ending @mail.com.tr. I could still login however, the password was still the same.

I logged in and saw they were doing empty box (which as you know, is a silly method and won't work but ok) I waited and waited, until the deny of the refund finally came from amazon trough a call:

screenshot-meme.png

Yet, he still confirmed the refund was "fixed". Amazon has a dashboard where you can see what the sent emails are and I found this clear proof of the deny:

screenshot-refund-deny.png

This clears it up for me that it got failed. However, once I said this to him and told him I got proof of the sent emails by amazon he kicked me out of his discord server where the conversation was happening.

I then claimed the account back, since he changed emails before to a @mail.com.tr address. 10 minutes later he claimed the account back and changed passwords: end result, I can't login to my own account anymore. He says that he didn't do anything however, proofs under this proof it:

When he first started the process my original email was changed to this one:
meme-email-change.png

When the process was clearly failed I setted a new email adres in my own account so that he couldn't get access to it anymore. It seems like he did and changed email again, however not only changing email but also changing passwords: I can't login anymore to my own account.

meme-email-change-2.png

He changed the email back to the original one when he first started the process. Yet he claims he doesn't have my account in his possesion which is clearly not true.

In fact, this is not a scam report resulting in the loss of money but resulting in stealing accounts (for whatever reason that is).

All I am asking is being honest and giving my amazon account back.

Edited by Playdough, 13 October 2021 - 10:26 AM.

Wifi
Wifi
    Rep
    OG Photoshopper

Threads: 165

Three years registered

@Playdough Gave access to your account back.

TOS1n5I.jpg

MemePurge
MemePurge
    Rep
    Social Media Protégé

Threads: 17

Four years registered

Hello,

Thank you for actually starting a thread than spamming all of our customers with us scamming you and telling them we use outdated methods and what not.

I told you from the start that this requires a different approach as you already initiated a return on your order, which led to Amazon being confused as to why we want to be refunded now and not after items being sent.

And that's not half of it, you initiated the return, any other refunder would let you wait 14 plus days - which we would happily to in order to get your refund. But you were playing the time game throughout the process and told us if we don't do it now, then you will cancel it - even though I asked you for patience.

Screenshot-2021-10-13-at-10-44-57.png

Secondly, you ruined the refund for yourself and then you tell us that we failed your order and that you will let the world knows what we are doing like you are on to something. You didn't advise with us or check any information prior to you calling them to cancel it. We spent three days with your order to get it done, and we even confirmed the refund which I will happily send to any staff member.

Screenshot-2021-10-13-at-11-48-15.png

Thirdly, but not least, you changed all your account information and I didn't change anything from my end. We have however accessed the old email to try revert it for you.

Next time when I add you and try to help, don't act like you know everything and shut the doors on yourself - your impatience was the cause for all of this.

MemePurge
MemePurge
    Rep
    Social Media Protégé

Four years registered

And another thing; next time open scam report against the correct person and not my partner. You who claims to know everything.

Also here is how you approached our customers.

Screenshot-2021-10-13-at-11-55-09.png

And I don't know why you are hiding your discord, if you are opening a scam report, we urge you to go public with all the details. Because we know that we didn't do anything wrong.

Anyway, everything reverted back by my partner. And don't come back again.

Playdough
Playdough
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

Hello,

Thank you for actually starting a thread than spamming all of our customers with us scamming you and telling them we use outdated methods and what not.

I told you from the start that this requires a different approach as you already initiated a return on your order, which led to Amazon being confused as to why we want to be refunded now and not after items being sent.

And that's not half of it, you initiated the return, any other refunder would let you wait 14 plus days - which we would happily to in order to get your refund. But you were playing the time game throughout the process and told us if we don't do it now, then you will cancel it - even though I asked you for patience.

Screenshot-2021-10-13-at-10-44-57.png

Secondly, you ruined the refund for yourself and then you tell us that we failed your order and that you will let the world knows what we are doing like you are on to something. You didn't advise with us or check any information prior to you calling them to cancel it. We spent three days with your order to get it done, and we even confirmed the refund which I will happily send to any staff member.

Screenshot-2021-10-13-at-11-48-15.png

Thirdly, but not least, you changed all your account information and I didn't change anything from my end. We have however accessed the old email to try revert it for you.

Next time when I add you and try to help, don't act like you know everything and shut the doors on yourself - your impatience was the cause for all of this.

"you changed all your account information and I didn't change anything from my end. We have however accessed the old email to try revert it for yo" You in fact stole the account. It's scary how you even try to minimize it with lies. Why would I change my own account to an email you own, and then change my password? Did you ever read your own comments and see if it doesn't look stupid?

And another thing; next time open scam report against the correct person and not my partner. You who claims to know everything.

Also here is how you approached our customers.

Screenshot-2021-10-13-at-11-55-09.png

And I don't know why you are hiding your discord, if you are opening a scam report, we urge you to go public with all the details. Because we know that we didn't do anything wrong.

Anyway, everything reverted back by my partner. And don't come back again.

As told. Drwhoozy is a good friend of mine, whatever you think about that I don't care. Only I care about is that customers know how you handle them :-)

The simple reason why I open up a scam report to DrPhotoshop is because he has the thread up. Or is he reselling for you? In that case, he also takes responsibility for your own mistakes.

I got the login, however MemePurge enabled 2FA. Meaning I still can't login to my own account, yet he says to his partner DrPhotoshop (who I am in contact with now) he didn't enable 2FA. Scam report will be closed once I gain the 2FA code so I can login.

otp.png

OTP was never enabled before by any means: not by application (google auth, authy etc) not by phone number. PurgeMeme was the last one to have access to the account (since he changed emails and password to the same email it got changed to in the very beginning of the refund) yet he claims he never enabled 2FA OTP. When asked who did I didn't get any response besides that "it's weird".

Edited by Playdough, 13 October 2021 - 11:30 AM.

MemePurge
MemePurge
    Rep
    Social Media Protégé

Four years registered

"you changed all your account information and I didn't change anything from my end. We have however accessed the old email to try revert it for yo" You in fact stole the account. It's scary how you even try to minimize it with lies. Why would I change my own account to an email you own, and then change my password? Did you ever read your own comments and see if it doesn't look stupid?

As told. Drwhoozy is a good friend of mine, whatever you think about that I don't care. Only I care about is that customers know how you handle them :-)

The simple reason why I open up a scam report to DrPhotoshop is because he has the thread up. Or is he reselling for you? In that case, he also takes responsibility for your own mistakes.

I got the login, however MemePurge enabled 2FA. Meaning I still can't login to my own account, yet he says to his partner DrPhotoshop (who I am in contact with now) he didn't enable 2FA. Scam report will be closed once I gain the 2FA code so I can login.

Are you that clueless? You had a call with Amazon telling them you didn't want any of this causing the refund to fail. Do you think they will sit back and enjoy the ride while they know you have unauthorised people running your account?

You changed everything in the account, and that's your own words from the screenshots provided. So how the fuck would I be able to even access it afterwards? We use VPN for all our refunds, we don't have any saved sessions whatsoever. You kicked yourself out of your account and try blame us, then when Amazon revert changes and we try to help you - what do you claim? That we added 2FA on your account.

Listen, I am trying to help you, but you are beyond help and delusional. Call Amazon and fix it, after all it's your account. We tried to help where we could, but we never added any 2FA. So help yourself and stop blaming everyone.

You clearly don't know how this process works, signed up today on Nulled and expect everything to go lightning speed.

Playdough
Playdough
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

Are you that clueless? You had a call with Amazon telling them you didn't want any of this causing the refund to fail. Do you think they will sit back and enjoy the ride while they know you have unauthorised people running your account?

You changed everything in the account, and that's your own words from the screenshots provided. So how the fuck would I be able to even access it afterwards? We use VPN for all our refunds, we don't have any saved sessions whatsoever. You kicked yourself out of your account and try blame us, then when Amazon revert changes and we try to help you - what do you claim? That we added 2FA on your account.

Listen, I am trying to help you, but you are beyond help and delusional. Call Amazon and fix it, after all it's your account. We tried to help where we could, but we never added any 2FA. So help yourself and stop blaming everyone.

You clearly don't know how this process works, signed up today on Nulled and expect everything to go lightning speed.

So, you changed the password, changed the email. Then I need to open up a scam report since you were refusing to give it. Shortly after this scam report I do still recieve it, but suddenly 2FA is enabled. I didn't have access to my own account at that point, but suddenly 2FA is enabled. While you were the only one having access to the account. But you are claiming I am the one who enabled 2FA?

2FA can only be enabled by the person who last had access to the account. That was not me, 2FA was never enabled also otherwise you would've ask me for a OTP password everytime you logged in.

I'll be happy to hear if you have the OTP code so I can login.

Also, check the timestamps of the proof. You changed my own account back to your own email (the email which was first used by you to handle the refund). You did access it because I only changed emails from the old (your email) mail.com.tr to a new email, but  not my amazon password that one was still the same. You got an email: the email adress has been changed by amazon. You then used that email and logged in to the amazon account with the old password. You then changed that password, and changed the email.

Edited by Playdough, 13 October 2021 - 11:43 AM.

MemePurge
MemePurge
    Rep
    Social Media Protégé

Four years registered

So, you changed the password, changed the email. Then I need to open up a scam report since you were refusing to give it. Shortly after this scam report I do still recieve it, but suddenly 2FA is enabled. I didn't have access to my own account at that point, but suddenly 2FA is enabled. While you were the only one having access to the account. But you are claiming I am the one who enabled 2FA?

2FA can only be enabled by the person who last had access to the account. That was not me, 2FA was never enabled also otherwise you would've ask me for a OTP password everytime you logged in.

I'll be happy to hear if you have the OTP code so I can login.

We didn't enable it, and the only reason we could restore your email was because it only needed OTP from email access. DrPhotoshop can confirm this as he logged in to change your details.

We have provided you with everything we could provide - go to Amazon and get your account fixed because when we tell you to leave the refund uninterrupted - leave the damn refund and not call Amazon causing suspicion, they most likely locked your account for this. This is your actions and we never would be here if you actually had the patience.

Call them and they will help you, we cannot access Amazon database to make changes for you.

Wifi
Wifi
    Rep
    OG Photoshopper

Threads: 165

Three years registered

Well changed the password to access the account with only email OTP. After giving the login to the @Playdough suddenly the account required 2FA to login.

TOS1n5I.jpg

Playdough
Playdough
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

We didn't enable it, and the only reason we could restore your email was because it only needed OTP from email access. DrPhotoshop can confirm this as he logged in to change your details.

We have provided you with everything we could provide - go to Amazon and get your account fixed because when we tell you to leave the refund uninterrupted - leave the damn refund and not call Amazon causing suspicion, they most likely locked your account for this. This is your actions and we never would be here if you actually had the patience.

Call them and they will help you, we cannot access Amazon database to make changes for you.

I never called amazon. I never did anything :) don't try to put it in the other way.

The way that is, is that at first you didn't have my account. After the scam report you suddenly had my account, but I got my account back with 2FA (?), yet you're not the one who added 2FA?

Again, we'll let Lucas decide. But I would be happy to recieve my account back with the 2FA you added (because no one else can add 2FA besides the last one that had access to the account).

I'm gonna wait for Lucas his answer. This seems clear enough, there is nothing to debate anymore we both said what we needed to say I guess.