ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Honest question for LoL players.

• Please log in to reply
Honest question for LoL players.

RoshaBeli
RoshaBeli
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Two years registered

Coming from a silver 4 scrub, I would like to ask a questions to those experienced players. HOW did you overcome that feeling of anger when you lose? I try to have fun in my games but sometimes (most of the time) it just gets on my nerves accept the fact that I will lose this game EVEN THOUGH it wont have any effect in my actual life. I'm not talking about tilting a 192.168.1.254 s I don't really care much about climbing divisions. Although it may sound weird, I still get angry when I lose games or when I die (please note that I get angry at myself but not my teammates. I always try not to point out mistakes or such). So if it's okay for you Reddit people to give me some advice I will gladly accept it whether it's good or bad. Thank you for taking your time to read. 10.0.0.0.1

Edited by RoshaBeli, 21 September 2021 - 05:19 PM.

FantSnow
FantSnow
    Rep
    IG: @fantsnow.nto

Threads: 98

Three years registered

uninstall

https://fantsnowhost.sellix.io/

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Click on the image if you want to join my Discord Server (shop) or only go directly to sellix link and buy if interested

bnhelmyy
bnhelmyy
    Rep
    Who Even Care?

Threads: 19

Two years registered

uninstall

agree

NotEnough
NotEnough
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 3

Two years registered

honestly, dont play for a win, play for your own skill. Thats the mentality I had.

Also to win more look at your team comp, if they scale better endgame / early game etc.

Kdp
Kdp
    Rep
    Selling Online Businesses and method & KDP Service.

Threads: 54

Six years registered

try loldodgegame and skillshot games, imporve your dodging last hitting then slowly you'll learn maacro. There are high elo players who will help you understand macro when playing with you. Do you like to voice chat? communicating and playing with a friend/discorder will improve your chance of winning.

Iron 2 

Euw

bPgvOsi.jpg

IYrgXwI.jpg

MarioSlave
MarioSlave
Threads: 463
Credits: 12

Six years registered
Get a good playlist, and find more important things in your life other than league. I look at league like a theraphy - 2~3 games with good music is enough for me to be relaxed.

Friendly.gif