ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

ProtonMail Creator by iDevNet - cracked by meeeeeeeeeeeee! [v1 and v2]

• Please log in to reply
ProtonMail Creator by iDevNet - cracked by meeeeeeeeeeeee! [v1 and v2]

Turtlesniffer
Turtlesniffer
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Two years registered

cheers mate much appreciated 

garex17183
garex17183
    Rep

Two years registered

proton mail

Ppp988
Ppp988
    Rep

Two years registered

Ty

miniskirt
miniskirt
    Rep

Two years registered

thankks bruv kkeep it up

h4ckcr4ck
h4ckcr4ck
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 35

Four years registered

defo check this out

Gigeles
Gigeles
    Rep

Two years registered

This is my first crack; please go easy on me!

https://www.nulled.t...-limited-stock/

Original thread of sales. I figured that since the seller @iDevNet exit-scammed (rip), I might as well release the tool openly. I reversed the .exe file, removed auth.gg licensing crap from v2 and rewrote the code a little bit such that it does not throw any "immediate errors" upon being executed. The code is a highly unstable version though, and I see it crashing after creating an account or two smh. But well, a guy with a brain can easily use this code as an inspiration/reference to develop a better tool/code for this or some other purpose. Please do NOT message me or expect any free assistance [you are able to indeed contact me and ask me if I am interested in being hired as your python developer] from me to run this code whatsoever. I am sharing the code that I reversed under the GPL license, which implies that you are free to modify the code and well charge a fee for distributing the code [sell the fixed code/dervived], but you NEED to provide the source code along with credits to me while you sell it to anyone who asks for without charging anything more for it. Please do not leech off this code; I did not RE this program to be leeched by leechers.

Enough talks. Pre-requirements:
Python 3.8.3

Windows

ChromeDriver corresponding to your Chrome

HTTP/S proxies for v2

I will be releasing both v1 and v2 on this thread and so feel free to use whatever version you prefer.

M82GlVV.png

The download link is hidden to avoid leechers. Like always, show appreciation/constructive criticism and not simply say thanks and move on - I can make myself a bot to do that. Or well, go ahead and upgrade so that you can leech off without even needing to reply or leaving me like. The hidden section contains the link to mega.nz with the .7z file in which both the versions have been uploaded.

Once you are done checking the code out, either run the py file after installing requirements.txt or run the .exe file which is bundled by PyInstaller. I have included the source code so that you are free to modify the tool as you deem necessary. Please exercise caution before running ANY exe file on your system, I am not responsible for any damages. Read the code and _README.txt, and then run it so that you know what's going on.

If you are happy with my work and want to donate, here's my addy to donate me some money. Not expected, completely optional, but if you want to support me, that would be kind of cool since I got scammed recently due to my stupidity and so I need $$ to survive next few days before I am back to normal:

BTC: bc1q8w4k3hkkyjez2j2jepkxanc4ezax3cssxy9678

ETH: 0x2227bdD043aa56182e5732a974a9B65246B0fdEF

USDT: 0x2227bdD043aa56182e5732a974a9B65246B0fdEF

LTC: ltc1q4yhkl2rah69cacuhun5upqq3fmxtknrmjndqwt

XMR: 48vq2ZvTyzXieJYCs4nTfZjNKVp26wifn28pu7gU18Bt7EoGbi3pg5EeAsp3E1HDeZD2WG8epSK3gGu74Erog1duEV8WmaC

**************************************************AD**************************************************

Go check out my exam writeup service if this impresses you so that you can get a good school in a decent country after getting a high score on your exams by clicking here! I also provide referral bounty for any customer that you refer to me and who buys my service (payout is minimum $400 and maximum $800, depending upon what exam do they opt for and I do not mind you sharing your bounty with your customer to make them say that they were referred to me by you. wub.png

this tool work 100%?

texiwa3683
texiwa3683
    Rep

• PipPip
Two years registered

gggggggggggggggg

ibric
ibric
    Rep