ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

lf paid custom malware dev

• Please log in to reply
lf paid custom malware dev

heresy8334
heresy8334
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Two years registered

Hey,

I am looking for someone that either:

a. Already has a working malware that can steal active gmail login sessions, or

b. Can provide me with the sufficient code in C++.

- Since this is for one targeted hack the solution does not need to scale.

- The victim most likely has the execution folder AV excluded, which should make this easier. This is also why i would prefer the execution to stay within its folder and not do shenanigans in AppData.

- Delivery is not a problem at all.

- Stealth is the absolute top priority here. This can't leave any traces.

Again: I need to clone all active gmail sessions on Windows 10 or dump the emails and upload them to my server. I only need read access. I tried to just dump the cookies with Nirsoft and restore them but it proved fruitless.

I have working applications the target runs, which allow me to basically deliver any payload. Ideally it would be some C++ code i can just add to my app and obfuscate a bit, but I can also run any other payload if needed.

I am willing to pay you in any crypto your heart desires and I am willing to pay you properly. Feel free to DM me and we can talk about your ideas and salary suggestions.

greetings,

Loadman
Loadman
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 46

Three years registered

u used nirsoft :kek: reminds me of the days of diamond fox(in case u dont know diamond fox was skidded completely from nirsoft) anyways pm me ill help u out!

h4ijG59.gif

Haleefaux
Haleefaux
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 8

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

Hey,

I am looking for someone that either:

a. Already has a working malware that can steal active gmail login sessions, or

b. Can provide me with the sufficient code in C++.

- Since this is for one targeted hack the solution does not need to scale.

- The victim most likely has the execution folder AV excluded, which should make this easier. This is also why i would prefer the execution to stay within its folder and not do shenanigans in AppData.

- Delivery is not a problem at all.

- Stealth is the absolute top priority here. This can't leave any traces.

Again: I need to clone all active gmail sessions on Windows 10 or dump the emails and upload them to my server. I only need read access. I tried to just dump the cookies with Nirsoft and restore them but it proved fruitless.

I have working applications the target runs, which allow me to basically deliver any payload. Ideally it would be some C++ code i can just add to my app and obfuscate a bit, but I can also run any other payload if needed.

I am willing to pay you in any crypto your heart desires and I am willing to pay you properly. Feel free to DM me and we can talk about your ideas and salary suggestions.

greetings,

DM me

heresy8334
heresy8334
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Two years registered

This is still relevant if anybody is wondering.