ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

xx

• Please log in to reply
xx

Everyone
Everyone
    Rep
    $ t.me/FluidFTID $

Threads: 80
Credits: 62

Three years registered

You can make a fake telephone bill and is ok

Well,

got rejected, do you know if theres any way to change the billing address/name of the revolut acc? :think:

eU50QzK.gif

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the members of this group

Everyone
Everyone
    Rep
    $ t.me/FluidFTID $

Three years registered

Yo guys,
well, goodluck to anyone trying, I just called up amazon and spent like 2 hours with them on the phone just to tell me that the billing addresses dont match so yeah lmao

eU50QzK.gif

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the members of this group

Minerva
Minerva
    Rep
    [Put Your Shop Here]

Threads: 202
Credits: 0

Two years registered

Pogchamp sic58

Signature Space For Rent

Signature Space For Rent

aQw4Rek.gif

Ad by Minerva Expiry: Depends

alaminrafi2
alaminrafi2
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 53

Six years registered

Yo guys,
well, goodluck to anyone trying, I just called up amazon and spent like 2 hours with them on the phone just to tell me that the billing addresses dont match so yeah lmao

It worked ?

Everyone
Everyone
    Rep
    $ t.me/FluidFTID $

Three years registered

It worked ?

No,
Theres a new method that I use that bypasses this completely. I dont think theres a way to bypass this other than to get a new revolut each time :)

eU50QzK.gif

alaminrafi2
alaminrafi2
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 53

Six years registered

DMed on telegram. Can we talk ?

No,
Theres a new method that I use that bypasses this completely. I dont think theres a way to bypass this other than to get a new revolut each time :)

loongday
loongday
    Rep
    Addicted

[STAFF]
Threads: 105
Credits: 22

Two years registered

Bump ( this thread has been chosen for a free bump. Reasons: Lounge Head kappo )

Posted Image

( just kidding, relax )

:wtf: :wtf: Need LoL 400RP accounts ? :wtf: :wtf:

Everyone
Everyone
    Rep
    $ t.me/FluidFTID $

Three years registered

Bump ( this thread has been chosen for a free bump. Reasons: Lounge Head kappo )

Its been a year bruh

eU50QzK.gif

loongday
loongday
    Rep
    Addicted

[STAFF]
Threads: 105
Credits: 22

Two years registered

Its been a year bruh

Sir if i am being 100% honest, i am running out of threads to bump, i ve been over 100+ pages, i am getting closer to the end ( for the award ) but still i need few more threads to bump. So i tend to bump threads that are useful or threads that are full with useful/helpful information with in them like this one. Sorry if you didnt wanted the thread to be bumped.   :pepolove:

Posted Image

( just kidding, relax )

:wtf: :wtf: Need LoL 400RP accounts ? :wtf: :wtf: