ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Axie Infinity Mentorship | Huge investment opportunity | Long term gem.

• Please log in to reply
Axie Infinity Mentorship | Huge investment opportunity | Long term gem.

KingDaniels
KingDaniels
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 95
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Bump ! Huge investment opportunity

My Projects

Axie Mentorship | ProxyFlix | Service Provider

- Powered by Bokaniels Brand -

ylCyvaC.gif

KingDaniels
KingDaniels
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

Bump ! Bump !

My Projects

ylCyvaC.gif

phase
phase
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 6

Three years registered

Bump ! Huge investment opportunity

How, with prices dipping and SLP / AXS at lowest levels?

KingDaniels
KingDaniels
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

How, with prices dipping and SLP / AXS at lowest levels?

All crypto market has been dipping. SLP it's an inflationary token, and AXS utility value is decreasing at this moment due the development of Origin. Of course it's dipping. First of all, those prices should have not ever be achieved, for many reasons. Second, because the current market situation. Third, the project itself is not even 10% of what is going to be in a future. Metaverse is still an embryo, NFT's are still trying to fit inside people's mind. SBT's are not even a thing yet. At this moment, for the big whales, this is just FOMO, money laundering and speculation. It's normal too see these pumps and dumps when the industry has not a consolidate place in a future. This is longterm, of course you can still earn in a short term way, due to coincidences, luck, and understanding by doing flips, etc. Technology is developing so fucking fast. 35 years ago internet was not even a thing. Internet has being the 2nd most important invention in the human history, and we didn't see how much will matter in the upcoming hundreds of years. What I mean is, everything points to a decentrilized society in the upcoming years, and gaming is too. Axie is the leader in crytpo gaming rn, and everyone at this place is going blindfold. Axie has fund enough to keep developing for 10 years. As every investment, there are risks, but that's why Im here lol.

I've already lived these before with crypto kitties, and previous market situations. Crytpo OG's have already lived this in the past, so idc about FOMO dumps lol

My Projects

ylCyvaC.gif

Luminiferous
Luminiferous
    Rep

Threads: 0

Four years registered

I wonder why if you have knowledge, why do you prefer mentoring instead of earning it yourself?

KingDaniels
KingDaniels
    Rep
    Veteran

Five years registered

I wonder why if you have knowledge, why do you prefer mentoring instead of earning it yourself?

First of all, this is not a money making guide, it's a mentorship what is much different. You pay for getting a knowledge, that u can use to make money ofc. This is longterm mainly, not teaching you specifically how to do a flip inside axie ecosystem in few days, what I already do tho. Why does a sensei teach, if they can keep the knowledge and win the competitions for themselves? I love and support crypto, and it's amazing how much this early concept is developing year by  year. Gaming it's about to be the biggest industry in the whole. I do love to share my knowledge to people, because this supports the NFT community, which means it make it stronger. Why wouldn't I support what I believe in? And why wouldn't I do it, if I can get extra paid for it, and keep investing in what I belive in? Crypto investors, can support their believes, by adding a NODE to their network ecosystem to make it stronger. Well, this is kinda similar for me. Mostly every single service/ product in here and mostly every single money-making mindset these days is shorterm. Everyone trying to hunt the PUMP. Well these is about where the technology is moving to... that's it, and after 3 years, I do feel prepeared enough to share my knowledge to anyone, because I do believe in it.

It feels that by sharing your knowledge, I'm going to see my incomes decreased somehow lol. 125$ it's something symbolic for what I'm offering. 1 year ago, I was already recommending people to join crypto gaming, when axie was not that mainstream, and went from 5$ to 100$.

image.png

I'm talking about news, development, risks, opinion. potential, profitable techniques, infraestructure. I'm not ensuring you a +1000% ROI such many people does, to get your attention. I'm spreading my honest and experienced beliefs.

My Projects