ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

WAYFAIR UK PURCHASE - MEED ADVOCE - NOOB. APOLOGIES LOL

• Please log in to reply
WAYFAIR UK PURCHASE - MEED ADVOCE - NOOB. APOLOGIES LOL

Vouches 0

JamboG5
JamboG5
    Rep
    jamieboyG5

Threads: 10
Credits: 0

Three years registered
Vouches 0

Hi to the whole of Nulled, hope yous are well.

Just need a little bit of advice. Last night I ordered a new mirror for my bedroom renovation. It gets delivered tomorrow using UPS. I understand refunders don't work for free but the mirror only cost £95 so it wouldn't be worth a refunders time and effort.

Does anyone have a simple way that I can receive a replacement and also a refund or could I pretend the mirror was smashed and get a refund but keep the unbroken mirror lol.

Just asking incase its pretty easy to do and I want to start learning refunding myself, its gonna be a long journey  :o 

I'll have a look around the forum and Google but heard they are so easy to get returns/refunds etc.

Anyway, I hope yous are all well.

Regorce
Regorce
    Rep
    R E G O R C E

Threads: 891

Four years registered

There are some refunders who could do that for you, otherwise if you want do this by your self, you can either try dna(dont sign for the package or use fake name) or FTid

JamboG5
JamboG5
    Rep
    jamieboyG5

Threads: 10

Three years registered

thanks man i just didnt think it would be worth their time if the mirror only cost £100. Think ill say it arrived and was damaged, see how that goes.