ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[Guide] Tutorial Crack Lol Accounts

• Please log in to reply
[Guide] Tutorial Crack Lol Accounts

SmurfsKinG
SmurfsKinG
    Rep

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered

tyy

vodicaa
vodicaa
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 1

Seven years registered

This is the way I do for league of legends combos.

1- how to get the combos?

I will use my method here, first of all, open the WZScraper.

kopB3ow.png

Enter a start number in WZ # and then re-enter another number in WZ # to stop him. these numbers will be the amount of pages that the program will look for the users.

For example, starting in 2000 and quit in 5000.

Then, click on Site and choose on of the 3 available and choose a region.
Click on scrape and wait.

When it's done or you have a good amount of user names, go ahead and click stop.

Check the "Export only usernames" then click on Export.

This part requires a little more attention, so come on.

Save the text file somewhere and name, for example, combo 1 .text

In the next step, we will make three lists of combination to generate the maximum possible results.

Go on that site, to generate the combinations:

Open the text file that you created earlier and paste it on that site, The First One, "Combo1".

First, click on the tiny top of the site, in Output.txt lower gear to combo2.txt and make-Dos. is checked, then click Save As.
After that, click first letter each word capitalized, change combo2.txt to combo3.txt and make-Dos. is checked, then click Save As.
To have more combinations, do the same on "Randomcase". changing the combo name, do not forget.

Now open Notepad and- When it is open paste the content Combo1.text 2.text Combo and Combo 3.text and name it Combo.txt or what you prefer, so you become one.

Open WordList Creator, click search, then choose Combo.txt.

Now click Create Wordlist when finished navigate to the WordList Creator and copy the lists of created.txt words to the folder                 where you store other combination of lists and rename it to final.txt

2- second part of cracking

Open the LoLCracker

Go to the Proxy tab and click on "Start Grabbing Proxies" and wait for it to finish.

Now go back to the Cracker tab, choose you region and click on "Start with own combos"

Now wait for it to finish.

When it's done open the LoLCracker folder and locate the accounts.txt then move it to your combos folder.

3- The part to check

Open the LoL Account Checker

Choose your region then click on accounts then on import and open the accounts.txt we got earlier

Close that window

Press on start and wait.

Check the progress in the lower left corner.

Now it's time to pick up check the accounts, after só much work, check in your league account checker.

Download: 

Well that's my method to do, to get all, if you do not succeed the first time, try again, everything has been easier, good luck with your split accounts.

Sorry my english

designy
designy
    Rep

Two years registered

ty

taryfa1212121
taryfa1212121
    Rep

Two years registered
  • ty

Imperfektt
Imperfektt
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

thanks

kecskeasd333
kecskeasd333
    Rep
    Lurker

Two years registered

kopB3ow.png

Enter a start number in WZ # and then re-enter another number in WZ # to stop him. these numbers will be the amount of pages that the program will look for the users.

When it's done or you have a good amount of user names, go ahead and click stop.

In the next step, we will make three lists of combination to generate the maximum possible results.

Open the text file that you created earlier and paste it on that site, The First One, "Combo1".

First, click on the tiny top of the site, in Output.txt lower gear to combo2.txt and make-Dos. is checked, then click Save As.
After that, click first letter each word capitalized, change combo2.txt to combo3.txt and make-Dos. is checked, then click Save As.
To have more combinations, do the same on "Randomcase". changing the combo name, do not forget.

Now open Notepad and- When it is open paste the content Combo1.text 2.text Combo and Combo 3.text and name it Combo.txt or what you prefer, so you become one.

Now click Create Wordlist when finished navigate to the WordList Creator and copy the lists of created.txt words to the folder                 where you store other combination of lists and rename it to final.txt

Open the LoLCracker

Go to the Proxy tab and click on "Start Grabbing Proxies" and wait for it to finish.

Now go back to the Cracker tab, choose you region and click on "Start with own combos"

When it's done open the LoLCracker folder and locate the accounts.txt then move it to your combos folder.

3- The part to check

Choose your region then click on accounts then on import and open the accounts.txt we got earlier

Close that window

Press on start and wait.

Now it's time to pick up check the accounts, after só much work, check in your league account checker.

Download: 

Well that's my method to do, to get all, if you do not succeed the first time, try again, everything has been easier, good luck with your split accounts.

Sorry my english

asdasddsa

casterz
casterz
    Rep

Three years registered

GOD OF ?S HERE

raderade
raderade
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Two years registered

kopB3ow.png

Open the LoLCracker

3- The part to check

Close that window

Press on start and wait.

Download: 

Sorry my english

asdas

sadasdasdas

snowleopard02
snowleopard02
    Rep

One year registered

kopB3ow.png

Open the LoLCracker

3- The part to check

Close that window

Press on start and wait.

Download: 

Sorry my english

tyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

tocivo3306
tocivo3306
    Rep

One year registered

thx