ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[ CRYPTOBULL TRADING SIGNALS | MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP | PASSIVE WEEKLY INCOME ]

• Please log in to reply
[ CRYPTOBULL TRADING SIGNALS | MAKE MONEY WHILE YOU SLEEP | PASSIVE WEEKLY INCOME ]

CryptoBull
CryptoBull
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Three years registered

This is a bump

CryptoBull
CryptoBull
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Three years registered

This is a bump

Cheezitz123
Cheezitz123
    Rep
    Satan, Retard.

Threads: 50

Five years registered

5cONgNZ.png

This is my review of CryptoBullsTrading, Please note that i have not actually subscribed to this service nor have i made any money. I simply am acting as an external Auditor in hindsight.

In this review, i will display all the information collected from the group based on their discord activity, and give my personal opinion on the service.

Period (8 Days): June 10 to June 18
Total Signals: 12
Average Signals Per Day: 1.5
Average Time Between Each Signal: 16 Hours

Total Pip Profit From All Calls: ~800 (This translates to roughly $8k in profit!)

Note: This is a good signal rate, most signallers fall into two categories, those who flood you with shitty signals, hoping that one of them hits, and those who know what they're doing. So far CryptoBullsTrading really seem like they know what they're doing, while some of the signals are not crypto (but commodities) - they're still solid and will make you money.

Based on those 12 signals, I've tracked each and every ones Entry, Stop loss, and profit to measure:

Win/Loss Rate: 71.4% of Signals are wins! only 29.6% are losses.
Winning Signals: 7
Losing Signals: 5

Note: To put into perspective how accurate some of these are, one of these signals missed stop loss by just 5 cents.

Hopefully this will help you make a good judgement on this group - IMO it seems solid based on what I've seen, i wish there was more data to work off, as 12 signals may not be as accurate of a reading as 100 signals! But this seems promising so far! Wish them the best.

If you guys would like me to review their content let me know - i can maybe work something out to drop a review.

Overall, i give this signals group a 8/10 - the only thing that can be improved is having a clear-cut signals only channel, the channel currently has ~200 messages and only 12 signals. I think separating the calls, and discussion/noise is a better way to help users catch signals, but i understand the way this is conducted is important as it provides more insight to help users make a better decision.

With that track record, although as early as it is - if i had joined since day one i'd be up on 7 of my 12 trades. Meaning this is a vouch from me.

OWN a signals group? Want a Review? DM ME!

1200px-Baphomet-small.svg.png

CryptoBull
CryptoBull
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Three years registered

Thank you for the feedback.

CryptoBull
CryptoBull
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Three years registered

This is a bump!

zandkk
zandkk
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Four years registered

5cONgNZ.png

This is my review of CryptoBullsTrading, Please note that i have not actually subscribed to this service nor have i made any money. I simply am acting as an external Auditor in hindsight.

In this review, i will display all the information collected from the group based on their discord activity, and give my personal opinion on the service.

Period (8 Days): June 10 to June 18
Total Signals: 12
Average Signals Per Day: 1.5
Average Time Between Each Signal: 16 Hours

Total Pip Profit From All Calls: ~800 (This translates to roughly $8k in profit!)

Note: This is a good signal rate, most signallers fall into two categories, those who flood you with shitty signals, hoping that one of them hits, and those who know what they're doing. So far CryptoBullsTrading really seem like they know what they're doing, while some of the signals are not crypto (but commodities) - they're still solid and will make you money.

Based on those 12 signals, I've tracked each and every ones Entry, Stop loss, and profit to measure:

Win/Loss Rate: 71.4% of Signals are wins! only 29.6% are losses.
Winning Signals: 7
Losing Signals: 5

Note: To put into perspective how accurate some of these are, one of these signals missed stop loss by just 5 cents.

Hopefully this will help you make a good judgement on this group - IMO it seems solid based on what I've seen, i wish there was more data to work off, as 12 signals may not be as accurate of a reading as 100 signals! But this seems promising so far! Wish them the best.

If you guys would like me to review their content let me know - i can maybe work something out to drop a review.

Overall, i give this signals group a 8/10 - the only thing that can be improved is having a clear-cut signals only channel, the channel currently has ~200 messages and only 12 signals. I think separating the calls, and discussion/noise is a better way to help users catch signals, but i understand the way this is conducted is important as it provides more insight to help users make a better decision.

With that track record, although as early as it is - if i had joined since day one i'd be up on 7 of my 12 trades. Meaning this is a vouch from me.

OWN a signals group? Want a Review? DM ME!

What's the RR on those winning trades? 

CryptoBull
CryptoBull
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Three years registered

What's the RR on those winning trades? 

1:6 RR minimum. Some of the were 1:20RR!

MACS0647JD
MACS0647JD
    Rep
    Stay Alive

Threads: 46

Eight years registered

You mostly do spot or future 

CryptoBull
CryptoBull
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Three years registered

You mostly do spot or future 

Futures mostly, but sometimes we do spot as well! :)

CryptoBull
CryptoBull
    Rep

• PipPipPip

Three years registered

This is a bump!