ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Sneaker Bots For A Fraction Of The Price!

• Please log in to reply
Sneaker Bots For A Fraction Of The Price!

Vouches 0

SnkrBots
SnkrBots
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Four years registered
Vouches 0

Hello Nulled,

Are you tired of paying resale for sneaker bots or simply not being able to cop a license during a restock? At SnkrBots we provide a service with access to all the top-tier bots for the best price. 

All the details can be found on the brochure below. Also, be sure to checkout out our public discord portal where you can find more information and see success posts.

These bots are unauthorized licenses but work exactly like the original. We have been in business for over 4 years!

Current Bot List:
CyberAIO
Kodai
Kodai Essentials
KylinBot
Balko
NSB
Project Destroyer
MEKpreme
SoleAIO
TheShitBot
KSR
Fluid
Sigma

We are constantly adding more to the list... 

Let's Get Cooking!!  

Join Here: https://discord.com/invite/d3kc5nk

snkrbotspromo.png?width=565&height=941

Hydrocodone
Hydrocodone
    Rep
    Dirty money?

Threads: 1

Four years registered

Most sneaker websites are updated pretty frequently for security and botting. Are these all just gonna be outdated versions that can't get passed verification most the time?

SnkrBots
SnkrBots
    Rep

Four years registered

95% of them update soon as the legit update gets pushed, or what we call "auto-update"

CyberAIO is the only bot that isn't auto-update. The updates are done by a discord bot and are pushed out to everyone within minutes of the update. 

We currently have over 800 paid members

Most sneaker websites are updated pretty frequently for security and botting. Are these all just gonna be outdated versions that can't get passed verification most the time?

GuapDad
GuapDad
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered

This is seems like an interesting service but do you have any legit vouches from discord, nulled, or any other place for this?

Ranooooosh
Ranooooosh
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 14

Five years registered

So basically we get a download link with the bots and you keep releasing updates? Or how does it work?

SnkrBots
SnkrBots
    Rep

Four years registered

Yes, there are tons of vouches in the public discord. You will see them there. So join the invite link in the original post. 

95% of them update soon as the legit update gets pushed, or what we call "auto-update"

CyberAIO is the only bot that isn't auto-update. The updates are done by a discord bot and are pushed out to everyone within minutes of the update. 

We currently have over 800 paid members

SnkrBots
SnkrBots
    Rep

Four years registered

That is correct I will provide you with the patcher and loader for the bots. You will use the normal download link from their server, then you patch or run what we call a "loader", put in your key and you're up and running. Its simple as that... 

In the private discord there will be guides and installation steps. Plus I have 4 Admin/Staff members to assist in any questions you have. Plus, each different bot has it's own support channel for each bot. So most of the time you can find the answer to most of your questions in those channels. 

For example, this is what you'll see in the private discord when you join. The channels are setup this way.. (TopSecret is Cyber btw, I made that code name 3 years ago when it was hush hush and didn't want anyone know we had it.)

Discord Private Server Layout: https://prnt.sc/12xl004

This is seems like an interesting service but do you have any legit vouches from discord, nulled, or any other place for this?

Ranooooosh
Ranooooosh
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 14

Five years registered

But dont you have access to my card details? You can easily access it right?

I am very interested but $300 for such a risk is hard

SnkrBots
SnkrBots
    Rep

Four years registered
No those details are stored in your app data roaming folder. The only details we touch is rerouting the authentication.

We wouldn’t be in business for 4 years if we did that.

I will offer 2 - $50 off coupons FCFS, as long as you leave a vouch here. When they are gone they are gone.

Make a ticket in the portal to claim.

But dont you have access to my card details? You can easily access it right?
I am very interested but $300 for such a risk is hard

scrwdupkickz
scrwdupkickz
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Two years registered

I can vouch for this service. Been using SNKRbots for almost 2 years now. Of course some bots may go "offline" here and there, but they are usually quick at making LONG TERM fixes.  For the price, you can't beat it. I suggest yall to sign up!