ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

How do you get put on the refunding game?

• Please log in to reply
How do you get put on the refunding game?

Pangolinmorsels
Pangolinmorsels
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Three years registered
Hey everybody,

It’s abundantly clear that there is an “inner circle” of refunding knowledge that basically all refunders are using as guidelines for what stores they offer as refundable, as well as the item/price limits for those stores (for instance, currently wall-mart & Wayfair are instant refunds).

From what I can tell, when one well known refunder offers something new or changes limits or restrictions on a particular store, almost immediately every other refunder in the game changes their services to reflect this new offer.

I understand the process of using any of the extremely detailed methods that one can find here in order to pull off an se for theirselves, but where are these vendors pulling from ,seemingly, the same source of knowledge as each other? How does one gain access to that inner circle?

I’d really like to know anyone else’s thoughts on the subject. I’d love a roadmap to the entrance!

randerse
randerse
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 6
Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

r/RefundsCentral

<3 EU / USA / AU SE SERVICE   <3

:monkaeyes: <3 https://discord.gg/rCxynDs6cd  <3

Pangolinmorsels
Pangolinmorsels
    Rep

Threads: 2

Three years registered

r/RefundsCentral

I appreciate your response man. I’ve taken a cursory glance at that subreddit on more than one occasion, since that’s as far as I have been able to get with the community set to private.

Do you happen to know of any way in if I don’t meet the criteria for application? I’ve only hit target, so far. I’m not necessarily looking to become a vendor or advertise anywhere, so the time it would take me to build up a portfolio worthy of the application process will be lengthy. (I say necessarily because, shit, if learn some things and have a great success rate, I might just be inclined to see if I can make an extra buck.)

Not looking for a handout here, I hope that much is evident. I’m just genuinely interested in learning how to get things I can’t necessarily afford by only having to be able to afford them until my investment is returned. I’d be happy to jump through hoops, or take any steps I’d need to.

Would love any more input if you have it. In the meantime, I’ll focus on checking off items on the application to hopefully make it in the way I’m supposed to.

Again, thank you for the reply.

Radzuck
Radzuck
    Rep

Threads: 9

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

Found C forum

Pangolinmorsels
Pangolinmorsels