ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Looking for someone to help me get a specific Twitter Username

• Please log in to reply
Looking for someone to help me get a specific Twitter Username

wnabi
wnabi
    Rep
    burga

Threads: 23
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Hi. I am looking to get a username on Twitter. the account that currently has the username that I want has no tweets, retweets, likes or replies, and was created in 2009. basically was dead upon birth. never used. so I assume it should be fairly easy to get.

I just don't know who to ask / where to look, so I'm posting here. if you know anyone who could do this and/or can do this yourself, please reply or dm!

thank you!

giphy.gif

Rep
    satan

Threads: 110

Five years registered

It's possible to get it yourself, but most likely hard.

First of all, it's good to try reseting password, so you go to "Forgot password" and type the username. If prompts "You can use the information associated with your account." and below that is a part of email, you can speculate how email looks and find sites with leaked passwords on haveibeenpwned, then download DBs and try logging into the account. If "You can use the information associated with your account." doesn't prompt, maybe try using proxy. 

If the username has a connected website in bio, it should be easier. First, look on connected site for emails then again, go to "Forgot password" section and type emails. If one of them works, it would ask you for your username, you type username of your desirable account.

That's all I tried really. You have to be very lucky tho.

PM me the name, maybe I can help

wnabi
wnabi
    Rep
    burga

Five years registered

It's possible to get it yourself, but most likely hard.

First of all, it's good to try reseting password, so you go to "Forgot password" and type the username. If prompts "You can use the information associated with your account." and below that is a part of email, you can speculate how email looks and find sites with leaked passwords on haveibeenpwned, then download DBs and try logging into the account. If "You can use the information associated with your account." doesn't prompt, maybe try using proxy. 

If the username has a connected website in bio, it should be easier. First, look on connected site for emails then again, go to "Forgot password" section and type emails. If one of them works, it would ask you for your username, you type username of your desirable account.

That's all I tried really. You have to be very lucky tho.

PM me the name, maybe I can help

Thank you so much for your help! Sadly, this account has literally no tweets or any bio or anything, and when I tried to do the forget password it didn't show any part of the email. 

giphy.gif

Rep
    satan

Threads: 110

Five years registered

Thank you so much for your help! Sadly, this account has literally no tweets or any bio or anything, and when I tried to do the forget password it didn't show any part of the email. 

you can try registering a domain with that name and then contacting twitter support and tell them, that the person is impersonating you and tell them, that they seem inactive and I'd really like to get this name and you'll a contributing member of twitter (i've seen it in one video on youtube, idk if it still works, but I think it's the last hope you have)

wnabi
wnabi
    Rep
    burga

Five years registered

you can try registering a domain with that name and then contacting twitter support and tell them, that the person is impersonating you and tell them, that they seem inactive and I'd really like to get this name and you'll a contributing member of twitter (i've seen it in one video on youtube, idk if it still works, but I think it's the last hope you have)

sounds like a pretty good idea!

giphy.gif

wnabi
wnabi
    Rep
    burga

Five years registered

bump! still looking!

giphy.gif