ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

data export

• Please log in to reply
data export

brainstorm21
brainstorm21
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 43
Credits: 0
Five years registered

no guidance could be found on the manager's ability (if any) to export data in a format suitable for other databases. I am completely focused on efficiency and would like to use Manager as a central database for my customer information when creating address labels, reminders, etc. Is there a way to do this?

Frequenc1
Frequenc1
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 20
Four years registered

I think you can find some apps or software for that

Buddda
Buddda
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Three years registered

Hey, man. I've been working with Google spreadsheet for over 4 years and I'm pretty good at it. For me, the Google spreadsheet, unlike salesforce, is much better, because it is more convenient and feature-rich. But I had to switch to salesforce to send the database to the client. I didn't know how to work in salesforce, and my Google spreadsheet contained a lot of useful data, a whole database. I read this article about how to export data from salesforce and found out that you can use a coupler to link a Google spreadsheet to salesforce. I followed those instructions and easily exported the database to the right place.

Edited by Buddda, 19 March 2021 - 12:19 AM.