ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Help with verifying my PayPal transaction

• Please log in to reply
Help with verifying my PayPal transaction

SlickitySlothh
SlickitySlothh
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Six years registered

So I need to take a video of me logging into my PayPal, going to my transactions, and then clicking on the transaction the support team wants to see. 

I thought I had it taken care of because I just edited the html through Inspect Elements on Chrome while I was already in my transactions at first (like ive done a couple other times for the same company) then started recording from there and clicked into my account settings to show my info. Im not sure how I can go about doing this or if I even can to be honest, so figured i'd come here. Any input is appreciated greatly, thanks y'all

Edit: the other times ive done this I used completely different accounts, PayPals, and I waited several weeks in between doing it.

Edited by SlickitySlothh, 24 February 2021 - 04:49 AM.

W1000
W1000
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 98

Three years registered

Not sure if this is what you're talking about but just splice a video to the edited version??

vvvvv AUTOMATIC UPS  FTIDV3 EDITOR vvvvv
$10 BOXING

CLICK HERE

sKage
sKage
    Rep
    sin#7788

Threads: 2

Three years registered

Not sure if this is what you're talking about but just splice a video to the edited version??

Would be hard for op if he doesn't know how to edit, either way I'm sure PayPal isn't that stupid.. 

Add me on Discord if you still require this, could get it done for you

Edited by sKage, 24 February 2021 - 11:48 AM.