ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Selling My Highly Profitable Business

• Please log in to reply
Selling My Highly Profitable Business

Vouches 0

Quessts
Quessts
    Rep
    Yes

Threads: 71
Credits: 0

Three years registered
Vouches 0

Hello everyone. So Today I'm excited to announce the sale of my Exchange service. The sales thread can be located here. I've been exchanging for a few months now. I decided to work harder in school and spend more time on my other coding projects. I'm putting my business up for sale. I have generated an estimated profit of 0.11385678 BTC (Almost $4000!).I've been doing this for 2 months now so that's basically a grand a month and I spend 1-2 hours online doing exchanges. 

By Buying my Business you'll get the following:

• My Discord Server (With 200+ members)
  • Full Client list
  • Suppliers contact info
  • Help through the first week of ownership transition.
  • 100% risk free tutorial. (I never had a chargeback!)

I don't have a specific price in mind. So please leave your bids down below or you can always send me a dm on Discord: Quessts#3037 or Telegram: @Quessts

standard.gif

Clout
Clout
    Rep
Threads: 341
Credits: 10

Six years registered

@mexicanhomesick nigga im doing all the work for u ty appreciate

Check my bumping service here, it's the only thing I do right now and I do it properly.

I'm not really active and I dont do a lot of stuff nowadays, if you want to contact me then DM me on @CloutNTO on Telegram.

If you want me to reply, tell me exactly what you want before I open your messages.

HomesickForUs
HomesickForUs
    Rep
    I JUST ADVERTISE FOR OTHERS, I SELL NOTHING

Threads: 596
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Hello everyone. So Today I'm excited to announce the sale of my Exchange service. The sales thread can be located here. I've been exchanging for a few months now. I decided to work harder in school and spend more time on my other coding projects. I'm putting my business up for sale. I have generated an estimated profit of 0.11385678 BTC (Almost $4000!).I've been doing this for 2 months now so that's basically a grand a month and I spend 1-2 hours online doing exchanges. 

By Buying my Business you'll get the following:

• My Discord Server (With 200+ members)
  • Full Client list
  • Suppliers contact info
  • Help through the first week of ownership transition.
  • 100% risk free tutorial. (I never had a chargeback!)

I don't have a specific price in mind. So please leave your bids down below or you can always send me a dm on Discord: Quessts#2071 or Telegram: @Quessts

I have a group with over 100 potential buyers looking to buy projects. Last project I sold was yesterday actually. Pm me if you want me to find you a buyer.