ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Very funny haha

• Please log in to reply
Very funny haha

rthirty4
rthirty4
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 72
Credits: 0

Four years registered

wgJayQX.png

bloood
bloood
    Rep
    toonamiaftermath.com

Threads: 82

Eight years registered

Hello!

I'm a programmer who cracked your email account and device about half year ago. You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it.

Of course you can will change your password, or already made it. But it doesn't matter, my rat software update it every time.

Please don't try to contact me or find me, it is impossible, since I sent you an email from your email account.

Through your e-mail, I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System. I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources. Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you.

You are not my only victim, I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom. But I was struck by the sites of intimate content that you very often visit.

I am in shock of your reach fantasies! Wow! I've never seen anything like this! I did not even know that SUCH content could be so exciting!

So, when you had fun on intime sites (you know what I mean!) I made screenshot with using my program from your camera of yours device. After that, I jointed them to the content of the currently viewed site.

Will be funny when I send these photos to your contacts! And if your relatives see it? BUT I'm sure you don't want it. I definitely would not want to ...

I will not do this if you pay me a little amount. I think $861 is a nice price for it!

I accept only Bitcoins. My BTC wallet: 

If you have difficulty with this - Ask Google "how to make a payment on a bitcoin wallet". It's easy. After receiving the above amount, all your data will be immediately removed automatically. My virus will also will be destroy itself from your operating system.

My Trojan have auto alert, after this email is looked, I will be know it!

You have 2 days (48 hours) for make a payment. If this does not happen - all your contacts will get crazy shots with your dirty life! And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked (also after 48 hours)

Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning! Various security services or antiviruses won't help you for sure (I have already collected all your data).

Here are the recommendations of a professional: Antiviruses do not help against modern malicious code. Just do not enter your passwords on unsafe sites!

I hope you will be prudent. Bye.

i will rape you (in minecraft)

L3SS
L3SS
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 1217

Six years registered

W8MQxzC.png

RollingSUN
RollingSUN
    Rep
    Cracking Student

Threads: 3

Three years registered

Hello!

I'm a programmer who cracked your email account and device about half year ago. You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it.

Of course you can will change your password, or already made it. But it doesn't matter, my rat software update it every time.

Please don't try to contact me or find me, it is impossible, since I sent you an email from your email account.

Through your e-mail, I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System. I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources. Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you.

You are not my only victim, I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom. But I was struck by the sites of intimate content that you very often visit.

I am in shock of your reach fantasies! Wow! I've never seen anything like this! I did not even know that SUCH content could be so exciting!

So, when you had fun on intime sites (you know what I mean!) I made screenshot with using my program from your camera of yours device. After that, I jointed them to the content of the currently viewed site.

Will be funny when I send these photos to your contacts! And if your relatives see it? BUT I'm sure you don't want it. I definitely would not want to ...

I will not do this if you pay me a little amount. I think $861 is a nice price for it!

I accept only Bitcoins. My BTC wallet: 

If you have difficulty with this - Ask Google "how to make a payment on a bitcoin wallet". It's easy. After receiving the above amount, all your data will be immediately removed automatically. My virus will also will be destroy itself from your operating system.

My Trojan have auto alert, after this email is looked, I will be know it!

You have 2 days (48 hours) for make a payment. If this does not happen - all your contacts will get crazy shots with your dirty life! And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked (also after 48 hours)

Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning! Various security services or antiviruses won't help you for sure (I have already collected all your data).

Here are the recommendations of a professional: Antiviruses do not help against modern malicious code. Just do not enter your passwords on unsafe sites!

I hope you will be prudent. Bye.

Lmao u really used this??

A Pleb between Plebs  :ph34r: 

L3SS
L3SS
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 1217

Six years registered

This is just bumping, nevermind :)