ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Everything's nothing anymore

• Please log in to reply
Everything's nothing anymore

Chimerian1
Chimerian1
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0

Three years registered

So Nulled-ians, I always had a question I wanted to have varied opinions about. Is losing interest in everything a natural part of growing up? Is the ability to feel excited about experiencing anything new, thrilling, learning something cool, meeting someone, just restricted for the first few years of our lives? I'm 19 now and can barely feel anything. Nothing amuses me anymore. Is this how this would go for the whole life? Emotionlessly following a 9 to 5 to pay the education loan and just do enough to survive? If that's how it is how do people manage to keep themselves alive for so long?

Eminem
Eminem
    Rep
    Long live Nulled dot to

[STAFF]
Threads: 1574

Four years registered

I feels only with my drugs

Tovaritch
Tovaritch
    Rep

Threads: 35

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Three years registered

And that's when you start doing drugs because they make you feel happy again.

Sorry mate, but your free trial has just ended, good luck surviving.

Tovaritch#5657

Panket
Panket
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 6

Three years registered

I feels only with my drugs

same man, this hits hard but its true

HomesickForUs
HomesickForUs
    Rep
    I JUST ADVERTISE FOR OTHERS, I SELL NOTHING

Threads: 596

Five years registered
I've been there and currently fighting about it after growing up too fast. I think it's part of life since when you grow up you realize the true world.. Jobs, taxes, being serious, having your life in order. Doesn't sound fun right?

Just find something you love. Make it your hobby or full time job. There's no other way. And of course, find the right friends and relationship. It takes time but have faith. Flow with the river now against it. Read the Tao :)

604UIxj.gif
SiRSH.gif
9Oq6tka.gif

Eminem
Eminem
    Rep
    Long live Nulled dot to

[STAFF]
Threads: 1574

Four years registered

I've been there and currently fighting about it after growing up too fast. I think it's part of life since when you grow up you realize the true world.. Jobs, taxes, being serious, having your life in order. Doesn't sound fun right?

Just find something you love. Make it your hobby or full time job. There's no other way. And of course, find the right friends and relationship. It takes time but have faith. Flow with the river now against it. Read the Tao :)

this is the better solution, dugs sucks!

Magilp
Magilp
    Rep
    ==

Threads: 399
Credits: 40

Six years registered

this is the better solution, dugs sucks!

dugs do indeed suck

==

E4an
E4an
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 15

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

almost same spot fam. I am going to university next year, i dont even know what i want to do in my life. We are the same age unless you are born in 2001. 

Lets hope we get blessed with something we can cherish, right now that is my mother. If i lose her idk what will happen.

Chimerian1
Chimerian1
    Rep

Threads: 2

Three years registered

well...

Finding something I love- How tough can that get? I mean Ive tried a lot of things so far, I liked reading, I dont like it anymore; I liked playing guitar, just cant do it anymore, I liked making new friends offline and online, cant feel a thing anymore.

I cant care less about having right or wrong friends. its as if they wont make any difference. 

Sorry to sound negative but I cant  really see how this is going to happen

HomesickForUs
HomesickForUs
    Rep
    I JUST ADVERTISE FOR OTHERS, I SELL NOTHING

Threads: 596

Five years registered

any idea on how to resurface? People are key trust me... not having money, not having a good job but people. Friends, family, GF etc. Invest in people and travelling, you can't go wrong 

604UIxj.gif
SiRSH.gif
9Oq6tka.gif