ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Refunding questions cause im new af :)

• Please log in to reply
Refunding questions cause im new af :)

asspubes
asspubes
    Rep
    I DONT HAVE FREE ACCS ANd IF YOU ASK I WILL -REP YOU

Threads: 65
Credits: 0

Three years registered

nopoe :)

In case of any federal investigation, @Wooloo asked me to register on Nulled and other forums. Take proper action against him.

SpartanHoplite
SpartanHoplite
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 207
Credits: 21

Three years registered

Hi, I just joined this forum, and got in touch with SE and Refunding. 
Since i dont want to SE or Refund by myself, I already purchased SEs for Logitech and Hyperx Keyboards to resell them after. 
My questions are:

Q When I am SEing from Logitech im fine if I use my real adress and name and SE not more then 3 items per adress right?

Q if I am going to buy a Dell monitor, it would be the safest way, to buy it straight from someone, that already has the product on their drop or at their home, because then Dell has no connection to me right?

Q I also wanted to try a refund with around 1k Euro, but im in Germany, and I heard that the companies here are very hard to refund, and they go to the police. I am thinking of a technic store refund, like Cyberport, Alternate or Oneplus or something. If I am going to refund them only once and for 1k, should I use a fake name and adress, and stealth paypal?

Q How do i get myself a drop? Like there are no empty buildings near me, and the packages could get stolen.

Thank you for your answers 

:)

1. Logitech is safe to any address you own. Use even your own name. I did the wheel to myself once and all was fine. I think @Elixarr can better answer if it is 100% safe.
2. Dell monitors are dangerous as billing so fake name is always recommended.

3. Germany is not so difficult to refund, more the issue is afterwards. It is very easy for German companies to just send a bill to you using a collection agent. No proof is needed, they just ask for claim. Then your amount goes from 1k to 1.2k depending on the rates the collection company uses.

4. Friend who is home all day and can receive a package. If fake name, you MUST be home or it goes to post office and then they ask ID. I.e. DHL at DHL office ID is asked. Sometimes UPS access points don't ask ID.

sig.gif

"Spartans do not ask how many, only where the enemy are." -Archidamus II

Old Discord Banned, New Discord: SpartanHoplite#9946 (ID: 870239055575662662)

1MoneyYVRnCD6pP8NQHCuyqHWGoXfcdnEF

1CashZzWaQyGaNgGxtT3qmEVB62NRWfqxa

asspubes
asspubes
    Rep

Three years registered

1. Logitech is safe to any address you own. Use even your own name. I did the wheel to myself once and all was fine. I think @Elixarr can better answer if it is 100% safe.
2. Dell monitors are dangerous as billing so fake name is always recommended.

3. Germany is not so difficult to refund, more the issue is afterwards. It is very easy for German companies to just send a bill to you using a collection agent. No proof is needed, they just ask for claim. Then your amount goes from 1k to 1.2k depending on the rates the collection company uses.

4. Friend who is home all day and can receive a package. If fake name, you MUST be home or it goes to post office and then they ask ID. I.e. DHL at DHL office ID is asked. Sometimes UPS access points don't ask ID.

Thank you for your reply, but I still have some questions xD

1. I thought if someone a. E. SEd dell 2 weeks ago, and now got the monitor delivered to their drop or house, or whatever they delivered  it to, and I just dm the guy and ask him if I can buy the monitor he SEd, I cant get into any trouble, because dell can only send a rebill to the guy, that SEd it and his adress. Because if someone SEs from dell, and he tells them, that he is named john doe, and he is living in the example street 69, dell will send the bill to john doe in the example street, so I cant get into any trouble, because the bill wont be sent to me right?

In case of any federal investigation, @Wooloo asked me to register on Nulled and other forums. Take proper action against him.

Elixarr
Elixarr
    Rep
    Highest in the Room

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 152

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

Thank you for your reply, but I still have some questions xD

1. I thought if someone a. E. SEd dell 2 weeks ago, and now got the monitor delivered to their drop or house, or whatever they delivered  it to, and I just dm the guy and ask him if I can buy the monitor he SEd, I cant get into any trouble, because dell can only send a rebill to the guy, that SEd it and his adress. Because if someone SEs from dell, and he tells them, that he is named john doe, and he is living in the example street 69, dell will send the bill to john doe in the example street, so I cant get into any trouble, because the bill wont be sent to me right?

logitech is kinda saturated but can work if you have good invoice and dont rebill feel free to order them to your home addy 

gl

PBmghZK.gif
PCmanuals Discord got termed click on sig to join again 
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FMDQvc5M%2F

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FKRBsxTE

asspubes
asspubes
    Rep

Three years registered

And because of the refunding, are the odds in my favor, that i wont get billed, or do they always send a collecting agent? And does it depend on the company, and how much you have refunded? Since I live with my parents and they for sure will kick me out, if I get into any problems, I would like to avoid any risk. And I dont have any friends, that would recieve the package for me bcs they just think they will go to jail for this. I dont know if that is possible, but couldnt I just use post stations as drops, and let my packages deliver to them?

So, if I have a fake account, and a fake paypal, and a drop can I get into any trouble?
Btw do I need to warum up the paypal accounts, if i want to pay 1k and get the chargeback later, or is it better if I just buy a paypal?

asspubes
asspubes
    Rep

Three years registered

logitech is kinda saturated but can work if you have good invoice and dont rebill feel free to order them to your home addy 

gl

Thanks for your reply, since i didnt know how good the invoice was, it might be possible i get billed? 
And another question,  I ordered to my home addy, but slightly mispelled my name. Is that enough to toss the bill in the trashcan?
I mean worst case, i would just pay the bill and take the 60$ loss @Elixarr

SpartanHoplite
SpartanHoplite
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 207
Credits: 21

Three years registered

And because of the refunding, are the odds in my favor, that i wont get billed, or do they always send a collecting agent? And does it depend on the company, and how much you have refunded? Since I live with my parents and they for sure will kick me out, if I get into any problems, I would like to avoid any risk. And I dont have any friends, that would recieve the package for me bcs they just think they will go to jail for this. I dont know if that is possible, but couldnt I just use post stations as drops, and let my packages deliver to them?

So, if I have a fake account, and a fake paypal, and a drop can I get into any trouble?
Btw do I need to warum up the paypal accounts, if i want to pay 1k and get the chargeback later, or is it better if I just buy a paypal?

Otto 100% debt collection. Same with Expert.

As for billing if name is different you are generally safe. So if you buy from someone reship account, youre fine.

SpartanHoplite#4764

Add me on discord, can provide more suppor.t

sig.gif

"Spartans do not ask how many, only where the enemy are." -Archidamus II

Old Discord Banned, New Discord: SpartanHoplite#9946 (ID: 870239055575662662)

1MoneyYVRnCD6pP8NQHCuyqHWGoXfcdnEF

1CashZzWaQyGaNgGxtT3qmEVB62NRWfqxa

asspubes
asspubes
    Rep

Three years registered

Thank you very much!

Added you

Edited by Leodino1234, 19 January 2021 - 02:08 PM.

Elixarr
Elixarr
    Rep
    Highest in the Room

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 152

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

Thanks for your reply, since i didnt know how good the invoice was, it might be possible i get billed? 
And another question,  I ordered to my home addy, but slightly mispelled my name. Is that enough to toss the bill in the trashcan?
I mean worst case, i would just pay the bill and take the 60$ loss @Elixarr

they dont rebill 

PBmghZK.gif
PCmanuals Discord got termed click on sig to join again 
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.ibb.co%2FMDQvc5M%2F

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FKRBsxTE

asspubes
asspubes
    Rep

Three years registered

Ok thank you very much