ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[WTB] Mass produced Youtube thumbnails

• Please log in to reply
[WTB] Mass produced Youtube thumbnails

Vouches 0

Anubisunknown
Anubisunknown
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Seven years registered
Vouches 0

I run a few social media content farms and need to hire someone who is able to learn to pick out the right images for high CTR thumbnails. While some graphic design background can be beneficial, it's not needed at all as long as you're willing to learn..

The content you'll be making will be templated (The existing template is made in PS), and at most once you have some experience each thumbnail/title screen/piece should only take 5~10 minutes maximum. There will be a bonus payment if the content ends up performing well a while after its done in addition to the base payments. To be clear, the content typically isn't actually designed to look graphically good, it's designed to optimize the time spent to the click-through rate only. So some re-learning will happen if you've designed thumbnails in the past.

I'll be checking PMs here but I mainly hang on Discord at Anubis#6539. Maybe make a quick post on this thread when you add me so I know to add you back.

?

NeoTheCrack3r
NeoTheCrack3r
    Rep
    HODL Bitcoin

Threads: 582
Credits: 0

Five years registered

I run a few social media content farms and need to hire someone who is able to learn to pick out the right images for high CTR thumbnails. While some graphic design background can be beneficial, it's not needed at all as long as you're willing to learn..

The content you'll be making will be templated (The existing template is made in PS), and at most once you have some experience each thumbnail/title screen/piece should only take 5~10 minutes maximum. There will be a bonus payment if the content ends up performing well a while after its done in addition to the base payments. To be clear, the content typically isn't actually designed to look graphically good, it's designed to optimize the time spent to the click-through rate only. So some re-learning will happen if you've designed thumbnails in the past.

I'll be checking PMs here but I mainly hang on Discord at Anubis#6539. Maybe make a quick post on this thread when you add me so I know to add you back.

?

How much are you paying per thumbnail?