ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Airpods Pro 1:1 Replica - How to get directly from supplier at low cost

• Please log in to reply
Airpods Pro 1:1 Replica - How to get directly from supplier at low cost

Alexandrudx
Alexandrudx
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
One year registered

tyyy

pablo74
pablo74
    Rep

otimo fornecedor

pablo74
pablo74
    Rep

otimo seller

tj416
tj416
    Rep
    Addicted

Three years registered
Thanks bro

drgreenthumb42
drgreenthumb42
    Rep
    Lurker

One year registered

looks like good fakes

Gringo66
Gringo66
    Rep

Ty

daequansbrothe
daequansbrothe
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Half year registered

luv u

dupodajka1
dupodajka1
    Rep
    Lurker

37457-70338-000-lead-AirPods-xl.jpg

This is a small guide on how to obtain the Airpods Pro replica that some people here and on other places sell for 100$+

I actually purchased from someone on this forum a replica that they were selling for 120$ a set and I got to compare the 2.

I saw the same pairs being sold locally for over 100-120$ so you can definitely make a huge profit out of this.

The airpods that I purchased from the supplier below appear as having a H1 chipset although that might be just a software thing, I compared them with a real pair and you can't tell the difference, not even in audio quality.

*Fun fact, the replica seems to charge faster via wireless charging than the original but battery life is around 30 minutes shorter from my tests.

The supplier also sends out the airpods with valid S/N that you can search on the apple website but that's a hit or miss as sometimes you will get a pop-up that the airpods are in warranty, other times that they were replaced (you can bypass this when reselling them by saying that you purchased them "resealed", in some countries electronic shops sell resealed items and indeed that pop up error appear on those iteams).

Getting to the ordering part:

How the replicas look like:

Spoiler

If this helps you make a lot of money I accept donations  :tea: !

alep83
alep83
    Rep
    Lurker

37457-70338-000-lead-AirPods-xl.jpg

This is a small guide on how to obtain the Airpods Pro replica that some people here and on other places sell for 100$+

I actually purchased from someone on this forum a replica that they were selling for 120$ a set and I got to compare the 2.

I saw the same pairs being sold locally for over 100-120$ so you can definitely make a huge profit out of this.

The airpods that I purchased from the supplier below appear as having a H1 chipset although that might be just a software thing, I compared them with a real pair and you can't tell the difference, not even in audio quality.

*Fun fact, the replica seems to charge faster via wireless charging than the original but battery life is around 30 minutes shorter from my tests.

The supplier also sends out the airpods with valid S/N that you can search on the apple website but that's a hit or miss as sometimes you will get a pop-up that the airpods are in warranty, other times that they were replaced (you can bypass this when reselling them by saying that you purchased them "resealed", in some countries electronic shops sell resealed items and indeed that pop up error appear on those iteams).

Getting to the ordering part:

How the replicas look like:

Spoiler

If this helps you make a lot of money I accept donations  :tea: !

ty

9tgieo5
9tgieo5
    Rep

jh