ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Home's SE Service | Lenovo Monitors | CHEAPEST

• Please log in to reply
Home's SE Service | Lenovo Monitors | CHEAPEST

PixelAvatar
PixelAvatar
    Rep

Threads: 7
Credits: 0

Seven years registered

for fucks sake, did i get scammed again on this?

damn, i need to get off these forums.

iBai
iBai
    Rep
    Origin Immortal Lord

Threads: 36

Eight years registered

for fucks sake, did i get scammed again on this?

damn, i need to get off these forums.

Its not the forum fault bro, There is like at least 3 legit services doing this and you happened to buy from the retard selling in "autobuy" its a fucking trick to get you excited and buy through autobuy and not through a MM like lucas.. bet you got baited from the 50% off :| i saw it and was gonna warn people but i'd be called for sales trashing...

dont leave but here's a tip, ALWAYS USE LUCAS AM MM. Its only 3% of your money to be safe and his literally more safe then finnydev lol

PixelAvatar
PixelAvatar
    Rep

Threads: 7

Seven years registered

Its not the forum fault bro, There is like at least 3 legit services doing this and you happened to buy from the retard selling in "autobuy" its a fucking trick to get you excited and buy through autobuy and not through a MM like lucas.. bet you got baited from the 50% off :| i saw it and was gonna warn people but i'd be called for sales trashing...

dont leave but here's a tip, ALWAYS USE LUCAS AM MM. Its only 3% of your money to be safe and his literally more safe then finnydev lol

I agree it's not the forum's fault per se, but they earned a lot of rep/trust here - it's definitely mostly my fault for not researching better.  I meant more for my own to get off the forums for a bit because I'm too gullible.

I didn't learn from the first one, and I probably will get scammed again in the future. lol

nd0rb85iUS2hPb
nd0rb85iUS2hPb
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 3799

Eight years registered

I agree it's not the forum's fault per se, but they earned a lot of rep/trust here - it's definitely mostly my fault for not researching better.  I meant more for my own to get off the forums for a bit because I'm too gullible.

I didn't learn from the first one, and I probably will get scammed again in the future. lol

You had 3 very big indicators: 

1. New Member, joined a few weeks ago, got VIP gifted which boosts sales/thread views, already offering a service like this, that's always sus

2. Voucher not received/verified yet, it's always tempting to be one of the first to use these service because they usually don't last that long, but just be patient

3. He is a kid looking to make money so that he can waste it on useless things: 1 2 3 (Given that he is tried to sell a public method and posted a few methods himself (probably copied from somewhere as well) I imaging that he tried to do the same here. He either just failed instantly or he just wanted the big money grab and just create a new account and repeat everything)

Always use Lucas, always invite Lucas to the DM group yourself (to avoid imposters) and obviously don't fall for offers which seem too good to be true. If a sellers tries to offer you a better deal without a MM it's a very big red flag, just report him if that ever happens and avoid him.