ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Buying Front End Dev (helps if knowledgeable in crypto)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Buying Front End Dev (helps if knowledgeable in crypto)

Vouches 0

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

Threads: 51
Credits: 0

Six years registered
Vouches 0

Sup bitches I got a big project and I need help. 

I dont want some dumbass 16 year old commenting here as it would probably be literally illegal.

Ill grab you attention right away looking to pay about 300-500$ for this maybe 750$ depending on the job quality.

I need someone to help me change around UI elements and overall just make a webUI for something. 
Youll be tasked with modifying the source of an open source project to make it look how I want it and this is already done to an extent ( such as changing UI borders and coloring and such ).

You may later be asked to add elements aswelll unrelated to the source code. 

If this can happen im willing to hire as a contract worker where pay can range from $1000-$2500. 

I want a portfolio of things that you have managed or completed. 

Just comment below your portfolio or if you so please to remain private then message me on discord  MrCrypto#0420

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2F

Discord : MrCrypto#0420

Oceania
Oceania
    Rep
    Question Marks

Threads: 72

Six years registered

@MrCrypto

Is there any specific framework requirements?

fVDBvdu.png

MrCrypto
MrCrypto
    Rep
    Day Trader

Threads: 51

Six years registered

@MrCrypto

Is there any specific framework requirements?

thing is im not that well versed. I do have the ground work already completed that I can show you and I can send you the source code you can tell me if you can modify it ( yarn app )

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.discordapp.com%2F

Discord : MrCrypto#0420

Oceania
Oceania
    Rep
    Question Marks

Threads: 72

Six years registered

thing is im not that well versed. I do have the ground work already completed that I can show you and I can send you the source code you can tell me if you can modify it ( yarn app )

Sent you a request on discord

I may be able to help :)

fVDBvdu.png

Elongated
Elongated
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 49

Four years registered

Sup bitches I got a big project and I need help. 

I dont want some dumbass 16 year old commenting here as it would probably be literally illegal.

Ill grab you attention right away looking to pay about 300-500$ for this maybe 750$ depending on the job quality.

I need someone to help me change around UI elements and overall just make a webUI for something. 
Youll be tasked with modifying the source of an open source project to make it look how I want it and this is already done to an extent ( such as changing UI borders and coloring and such ).

You may later be asked to add elements aswelll unrelated to the source code. 

If this can happen im willing to hire as a contract worker where pay can range from $1000-$2500. 

I want a portfolio of things that you have managed or completed. 

Just comment below your portfolio or if you so please to remain private then message me on discord  MrCrypto#0420

Hey! Are you still looking for a dev? I'm well-versed in React.js, with its encompassing libraries (especially animation libraries).

I also have backend experience with Django making fast API endpoints, utilizing python which also has blockchain libs which you can find useful for your project, as well as any data analysis.