ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Dead Course [Thanks for Posting!]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Dead Course [Thanks for Posting!]

GDMike
GDMike
    Rep
    Advertise Your Business Here!

Threads: 660
Credits: 43

Four years registered

"= VOUCHES FROM ROYALS ==

THREE VOUCHES AVAILABLE"

still giving vouch copies @MikeSeesGhosts ? 

Yessir! Add me on discord!  - A small delay I am traveling for thanksgiving but I will have you shortly! <3 

Best,

Mike

Whipping
Whipping
    Rep
    Official Nulled CS:GO Caster 2020 & 2022

Threads: 411
Credits: 0

Five years registered

VOUCH COPY IN PROGRESS

So I am currently receiving a vouch copy from this service, and will be updating the thread as it goes, changing areas as the order progresses

Customer Service: 10/10

The service I am receiving from the staff of this service is high quality. It may only be a team of 2 from what I can see, but from talking with them both without explaining the vouch copy, they are professional from start to end. They really impressed me with the snappy response times and the speedy answers they gave me.

Product Service (the item they are selling): 10/10

The streams that I was given came as promised and fast

Quality of Service: 10/10

The quality of the streams were HQ, the speed they came in was good (short bursts) for customer protection. The effort they put into this is amazing

Overall: 10/10

Highly recommend buying 

Currently not selling shit

Only discord ID I have is 966865926215594034

Always confirm onsite if skeptical, impersonators are everywhere atm

GDMike
GDMike
    Rep

Four years registered

VOUCH COPY IN PROGRESS

So I am currently receiving a vouch copy from this service, and will be updating the thread as it goes, changing areas as the order progresses

Customer Service: 10/10

The service I am receiving from the staff of this service is high quality. It may only be a team of 2 from what I can see, but from talking with them both without explaining the vouch copy, they are professional from start to end. They really impressed me with the snappy response times and the speedy answers they gave me.

Product Service (the item they are selling): 10/10

The streams that I was given came as promised and fast

Quality of Service: 10/10

The quality of the streams were HQ, the speed they came in was good (short bursts) for customer protection. The effort they put into this is amazing

Overall: 10/10

Highly recommend buying 

Hey our pleasure helping you! Apologies for the delay it was just thanksgiving! Thank you for working with us and looking forward to serving you in the future!! <3 

Good luck with the music career! Love the song.

Nadyl
Nadyl
    Rep
    THE BET KING

Threads: 5

Three years registered

GLWS :) 

Pimpal
Pimpal
    Rep

Threads: 0
Four years registered

I have been using these guys ever since other stream seller (CreepyData) exit scammed with a LOT of money. Streamly team gave everyone like 14 days of free streaming to cover at least part of everyone's losses. And I have been going at it with the boys. Streams are working and they are being paid out, one of my accounts looks like this

VNwxvWC.png

We are going hard, and we will go hard every single month. I vouch for the boys. I never had any problems negotiating with the team or fixing any problems that have risen, even when it was not their fault, they would figure out a solution which in return helps you a lot. Also they do various discounts or surprises every once in a while. Thank you Streamly! :)

Nadyl
Nadyl
    Rep
    THE BET KING

Threads: 5

Three years registered

How many streams you had to make over 700 USD ?

I have been using these guys ever since other stream seller (CreepyData) exit scammed with a LOT of money. Streamly team gave everyone like 14 days of free streaming to cover at least part of everyone's losses. And I have been going at it with the boys. Streams are working and they are being paid out, one of my accounts looks like this

VNwxvWC.png

We are going hard, and we will go hard every single month. I vouch for the boys. I never had any problems negotiating with the team or fixing any problems that have risen, even when it was not their fault, they would figure out a solution which in return helps you a lot. Also they do various discounts or surprises every once in a while. Thank you Streamly! :)

Pimpal
Pimpal
    Rep

Four years registered

How many streams you had to make over 700 USD ?

It was around 300k streams, since I am getting 70/30 Premium/Free streams ratio.

jitsingh41
jitsingh41
    Rep
    Lurker

Four years registered

Going to buy songs, he says songs are A.I generated & will be testing them. I will update this thread when I receive those songs.

GDMike
GDMike
    Rep

Four years registered

Bump it up! 

TheBaconiser
TheBaconiser
    Rep
    Lurker

Eight years registered

Great quality product and extremely friendly staff. Highly recommend to all!