ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Need somebody who can help me icloud bypass an iphone or somebody with a method?

• Please log in to reply
Need somebody who can help me icloud bypass an iphone or somebody with a method?

haroldkumar
haroldkumar
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 8
Credits: 0
Three years registered

I have an iphone 7 i think but i dont know what ios it is on (most likely ios14) i tried watching videos because iv seen it before but they are all indian ass muthafuckas. but if one of u can help me id really apreciate it

Tommy2812
Tommy2812
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered

ok

Anna
Anna
    Rep
    anna banana

Threads: 59

Three years registered

get the owner to log it in for you  Kappa

Nulled's very own resident elf!

GdyJ1wo.gif

DamianRoob
DamianRoob
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1

Three years registered

iCloud bypass is pretty easy compared to real unlock

Linux or Mac is required for this method

Go to checkra.in and download the program to jailbreak your phone. If there is an error in the jailbreaking process try using different ports on your computer or enable safe mode and enable untested ios version. That worked for me.

From there on there are multiple options to bypass the icloud. Head to https://www.appletec...loudbypass.html to find the program best suited for you. The problem is with all of those methods updating and restoring your phone will re-lock the device. If your phone has meid (go to https://checkiph.one/meid/ to check) calling won't work either.