ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[EXPENSIVE] "BLAST CASH 2022" - NEW - Now You Have Money to Buy Whatever You Want

• Please log in to reply
[EXPENSIVE] "BLAST CASH 2022" - NEW - Now You Have Money to Buy Whatever You Want

drankadranka
drankadranka
    Rep
    This user has quality content.

Threads: 41
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Yea me too man,

I also bought the premium pack and there is no discord group and no respond from OP when i asked about it. At this point i would rather have a refund but i guess op is just going to run away with the money

Also i have been doing this method at max speed with 0 succes (I have been targeting different niches and i have not been lazy at al)

I was really hoping for more for the money i spend..

I am responding to all messages, but since there's other people that contact me for support or other thing like that it can take some time, especially since I wasn't active a lot yesterday and I have to catch up. I'll probably look to hire someone to help me until I fully recover. Thank you for understanding!

Tsikuni
Tsikuni
    Rep
    Purrrrrp

Threads: 0

Three years registered

First of all, was 20 hours online for the past days (which is obviously bad) and I recently got coronavirus too so now I cannot be 20/24 online anymore, I'm sorry about that. I'll still try to be online as much as I can.

We already talked about this in Discord, but again: I have to revise my allegations in that point (no group, no support) and hope you get well soon. It's a special situation. 

Also again: Imo the Main-Method is still good and has potential. It is not to be expected that everyone earns money with it after only one week. So please stop bashing OP for that, if you have no patience.

It's clearly visible, that Dranka worked hard on this and tries to help. Just because you don't like it, doesn't mean this is Scam or something. People should differentiate a little more.

DapperTomcat
DapperTomcat
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered

So after some patience the method is starting to work for me 

I haven't made any money yet but part of the method is patience 

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 6

Three years registered

Yea me too man,

I also bought the premium pack and there is no discord group and no respond from OP when i asked about it. At this point i would rather have a refund but i guess op is just going to run away with the money

Also i have been doing this method at max speed with 0 succes (I have been targeting different niches and i have not been lazy at al)

I was really hoping for more for the money i spend..

ye sure you can sell it even for 1000 $ but still not worth 20 $ ;) when i buy ebook for 100-200 i want some info not "use your brain, be creative, dont be lazy" every 10 sentenses ;)

Hi - He actually paid me to be a mod in the group.  It exists, lol.  He (and another user) are finishing up a bunch of the channels before new members are invited.

I know that he is my friend and my opinion is biased, but it's barely been a few days since he started selling this product and is running into issues with COVID-19.  You guys should be patient and give him a second.  I've never known him to do anything malicious.  I've also personally seen him make a lot of money by following the method contained in the ebook.  I know that he is my friend and my post doesn't offer up a lot of credibility whatsoever, but I figured it would be best to share my thoughts here.  Be patient, his shit actually works.  

Discord: dutchfortune

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

C4dillaC
C4dillaC
    Rep
    Refund | SE Master

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 27
Credits: 3

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

GLWS

My_Signature_Space.gif