ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[75% DISCOUNT] Leak.me your name | Database Search Engine | 15b+ records | Starting at €4.00 EUR [AUTOBUY]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[75% DISCOUNT] Leak.me your name | Database Search Engine | 15b+ records | Starting at €4.00 EUR [AUTOBUY]

Vouches 0

Sarah
Sarah
    Rep
    fallen queen

Threads: 1151
Credits: 0

Six years registered
Vouches 0

To celebrate our launch,  there is a discount up to 75% which is automatically being applied.

If you have any questions:

q9cD0fO.png

2QCmQKN.png

OV8KRGn.gif

PERctJb.png

QfNRyAR.gif

Vouches and Q&A will be added shortly.

Thanks for all the memories.

grurwWM.png

GLtUkTz.gif

enI6Lh1.gif

XapSd00.gif

Don't do fraud, it's illegal

Brian
Brian
    Rep
    Nulled's (Retired) Janitor

Threads: 251

Six years registered

So I was given a subscription to test the site and I decided to make this vouch:

HOMEPAGE

Very easy to understand. You have everything you need to know about the site before even registering. (Nº of records and databases, prices, features and even a few vouches ( Kappa ))
Pretty sure everyone has noticed already that Bob cares about the designs more than he cares about anything else, and leak.me is not an exception. I'm not sure who made the image designs but they're amazing, it makes me feel that a lot of effort has been put into the service, and it's just like that.

Overall, the design is very solid, good choice of colors and straightforward use.

PRICING

DIRT CHEAP. This guy is giving you access to THOUSANDS OF MILLIONS of records for pocket money. If you have a brain you can turn your plan into a very profitable business. (Search for OG handles, 3/4 char @s, doxxing, etc.)

But wait, there's more! There is a massive discount on plans as of right now, which makes me doubt if Bob is even profiting from this! [wtf Bob?!?!?!]

Lifetime plan has the regular price of €249 (€109 with the current discount), which if you compare with the 600 euro from -the deceased- WLI seems even a steal.

YOUR ACCOUNT

Leak.me doesn't require any other infos other than a username and a password for you to make your account. Please remember your password if you don't specify an email, or you will have to contact support!

Payments for your plan can only be done in crypto. (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC or USDC)

You can check your subscription expiry date on the same page, if you haven't seen it.

Y8z3qLo.png

DATABASE SEARCH

Now let's get with the interesting part. Have I been getting good results?

Short answer is yes.
And about the long answer; I have compared the results of the same email on leak.me and on haveibeenpwned:

According to HIBP the email is breached on 9 different sites, meanwhile on leak.me I only see 6 of them. One of the breaches is very recent, which I can understand.  The other two ones are Adobe's 2013 breach and WIIU ISO. Is it because of a bug? I don't know, but I will make sure that Bob is aware of it and gets it fixed. (Note that the site is still in Beta)

Anyway, to compensate the lack of those databases I got several other results from collections, antipublic and multiple.
You might be asking yourself, what is multiple? I have asked Bob and this is what he told me:

random dbs we grabbed from forums
our bot automatically grabs and uploads dbs which are posted on forums

Crazy, right? Have you ever seen such thing?

Now let's talk about the speed.
I have searched for the keyword "test", which will of course get us a lot of results, and this is what I got:

fNKWd8u.png

Searched though more than 15 THOUSAND MILLION of records and got 184k results in ONLY 283 MS!
It does really feel that he got a server from NASA.

SUPPORT

They seem to have a dedicated support for all of your questions via email (support@pruned_85208305.me) and via telegram (@LeakMeSupport). I did not check any of those as I did not have any problem with the site at all.
Bob is a good guy aswell and cares for his customers a lot. He is a perfectionist guy and he won't stop until he gets the best quality for his service.

Some interesting things I liked a lot

Logo changes to a gif while it's searching the DBs. Sadly we can't see it fully since it loads too fast. Please nerf servers Kappa

Spoiler

The text of the guest searches seems familiar

Spoiler

END

And that's basically it! If i have forgot about something or an update is made I will get this updated aswell ASAP.

It's up to you to decide if you want to chose this service over another one. I hope my review was useful :)

Everyone
Everyone
    Rep
    $ t.me/FluidFTID $

Threads: 80
Credits: 62

Three years registered

3rd

eU50QzK.gif

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the members of this group

Guhar
Guhar
    Rep
    Evolution

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 185

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
User has joined recently.
Make sure to use a MiddleMan.
Five years registered

4th

v4fzxXh%2F95790-AFF-CB4-C-4-EA3-B4-CD-CA

Vendicia
Vendicia
    Rep
    Quality Is Remembered Long After The Price Is Forgotten

Threads: 174

Four years registered

Placeholder

GFX SERVICE

teJPsEV.gif

Join Discord Server

825x300.gif

Sasuke
Sasuke
    Rep
    A RETIRED HQ MEMBER

Threads: 407

Four years registered

I vouch for it , super fast , hq , easy to use you just add any info you have and it will give u everything fast . also it helped me find some of my accounts there to change password .

Coronavac
Coronavac
Threads: 1225
Credits: 1

Three years registered

I already tested  the service and i'm impressed on how this so efficace , i tried to search some words and i found many infos for example my teacher email : password , my old email and more data ,i thought i'm safe but when i tried leak.me i changed my mind , probably 70 % of internet users data are already leaked try leak.me maybe you will find yours

ludakoB
ludakoB
    Rep
    Blicky Got The Stiffy huh

Threads: 830

Four years registered

easy to use, fast, HQ! Try it NOW!

avyCgSm.gif

[Member = @MarvelsRF] | Expires 09/08/2024

BobsPimp
BobsPimp
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 14
Four years registered

Placeholder

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a thrid party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.