ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Scam report against | user/4108178-timhortons | 30$

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
Scam report against | user/4108178-timhortons | 30$

xDonDraper
xDonDraper
    Rep
    Advertising is based on one thing: happiness

Threads: 3
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Username: TimHortons
Profile Link: https://www.nulled.t...8178-timhortons
Short Description Of Product/Service: Youtube Premium Upgrade
Thread of sales: https://www.nulled.t...warranty/page-1
Screenshots of conversation: https://imgur.com/a/xzZ5Abb
Amount scammed: 30$

Proof of payment : https://www.blockcha...71ce9d81843ca55

https://www.blockcha...492feb9210c1589

(one payment was done through shoppy and one was a direct one to their personal addy given in my support ticket)

Additional Information: 

In the first ticket they said, as in their thread they can upgrade your personal account and it's a lifetime product for this. It wasn't instant nor smooth as they stated, it took almost 48h to get an invite. Maybe it was just my case.

They never mentioned anything on their discord server, nor here in their nulled thread that you can possibly get kicked from your account within 1 month and you can't join with that specific account again within 12 months. I intended to only use their service for 2 personal accounts and they assured me that it will last at least 6 months (because initially I thought they just do a fundraise and they can mentain that membership for only 6 months). 

Now, I got kicked out from it and found out those are cracked accounts and I would legitimately need to create a new account and contact them every time I get kicked out from the membership. 

They don't state anything from above and they don't have a refund policy. Their support just states "they don't work for youtube" and they were very childish from beggining. I've used their service when they just came with this service and now I've read some more reviews from their thread that they actually don't offer good support and are indeed childish.

Maybe they will say that they can offer a "replacement" and this would be me, creating every 3-4 weeks a new account with "lifetime support" until their service will cease to exist. I don't need that, I needed on those 2 specifics accounts. They don't have any T.O.S. and not even in my first ticket they said anything about this.

I want my $30 back and I want them to change from discord and their nulled thread the information, adding a T.O.S.

P.S. I understand that some may say that I bought a product and it got delivered, but in my opinion as they were shady and hidding those facts, I and other customers deserve a refund in this situation. They lied how much an account can survive and never mentioned anything about creating a new one because if you get kicked out, you can't rejoin a new family share for 1 entire year. I'm again expressing myself that it was important on those 2 specific accounts, otherwise I can use myself, as I do, Youtube Vanced and AdBlockers.

giphy.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

@TimHortons you are very close to getting a permanent dwc, your responses are extremely bad, your responsibility is to provide what your customers paid for. He paid for his personal account to be upgraded and you never told him about the possibility of being kicked and not being able to get upgraded again for a year. If he has no use for random accounts upgraded, then you can refund him. And also make it clear to every customer before they pay, that if the account gets kicked, they will need to provide a new one because their account won't be upgradeable. 

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

xDonDraper
xDonDraper
    Rep

Four years registered

@TimHortons you are very close to getting a permanent dwc, your responses are extremely bad, your responsibility is to provide what your customers paid for. He paid for his personal account to be upgraded and you never told him about the possibility of being kicked and not being able to get upgraded again for a year. If he has no use for random accounts upgraded, then you can refund him. And also make it clear to every customer before they pay, that if the account gets kicked, they will need to provide a new one because their account won't be upgradeable. 

Thank you for understanding my point of view. I thought that I may not be available for a refund, even tho I have my own reasons I stated which are strongly connected with the fact that they don't have a T.O.S.

Yes, it was a personal account for me and my friend, I've not created a new one. They know the struggle that I couldn't modify the country from Google Play and they just gaved me a bunch of googled links (some old blogspots,etc) for "helping" me to change the country. I've already done that but I found myself that for changing it I needed to delete even my country payments profiles from my google account so it will change to US ( I found this after I contacted google myself through their support chat ). The fact that they didn't had any support for this in their discord and they didn't even know this fact, was kinda weird.

And yes, if they can grab the last ticket I had with them from over a month they can see surely I stated I need for those 2 specific accounts and they never mentioned something about the eventual possibility of getting kicked out and I can't re-join with the same account another family share.

I would really appreciate if they could also add those in their thread and discord and create a Refund Policy so other new customers can know exactly what they are buying.

giphy.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

Thank you for understanding my point of view. I thought that I may not be available for a refund, even tho I have my own reasons I stated which are strongly connected with the fact that they don't have a T.O.S.

Yes, it was a personal account for me and my friend, I've not created a new one. They know the struggle that I couldn't modify the country from Google Play and they just gaved me a bunch of googled links (some old blogspots,etc) for "helping" me to change the country. I've already done that but I found myself that for changing it I needed to delete even my country payments profiles from my google account so it will change to US ( I found this after I contacted google myself through their support chat ). The fact that they didn't had any support for this in their discord and they didn't even know this fact, was kinda weird.

And yes, if they can grab the last ticket I had with them from over a month they can see surely I stated I need for those 2 specific accounts and they never mentioned something about the eventual possibility of getting kicked out and I can't re-join with the same account another family share.

I would really appreciate if they could also add those in their thread and discord and create a Refund Policy so other new customers can know exactly what they are buying.

This is exactly why we dont allow personal TOS, and why they have none. They are not allowed to create specific terms to protect themselves in special situations. Refunds and replacements, and warranty in general, is decided by staff. 

He will have to add the specific information that is relevant to his buyers (that they can't be upgraded again once kicked, and that they need to use a throwaway account if that's the case)

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

Europol
Europol
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 101

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

Sorry for interrupting and writing where i should not spotify and youtube have both updated on needing a new account after you get kicked and thats normal in every service so is luck when u get kicked  its not sellers fault its not like you buying from youtube

Sorry again

TimHortons
TimHortons
    Rep
    self ban btw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 329
Credits: 9

Deal with caution
Three years registered

This is exactly why we dont allow personal TOS, and why they have none. They are not allowed to create specific terms to protect themselves in special situations. Refunds and replacements, and warranty in general, is decided by staff. 

He will have to add the specific information that is relevant to his buyers (that they can't be upgraded again once kicked, and that they need to use a throwaway account if that's the case)

Hello,

First off I want to make it clear that I am not lackofhumor, that is just an admin in my server who was helping him out at that time.

By what I understand the issue of this scam report is that OP is pissed that his account got kicked from YTP?

We obviously don't have any control over the family plans, and we NEVER lied about how long it would last, its completely random. Our shoppy title literarly says "Youtube Premium Upgrade LIFETIME WARRANTY"

This should just make it obvious to him that there is a chance to get kicked because that is the only reason it would be in the title. 

I changed the shoppy description as the customer requested:

t2ic25o.png

I am sorry about your lack of understanding, and I hope you can understand from my reply. :)

This is the same case for Spotify upgrades, we have no control over what YouTube's YTP joining.

Again i am sincerely sorry about your lack of knowledge. <3

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fujd8GaX

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fs8.gifyu.com%2Fimages

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FmBlNJFW

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

Hello,

First off I want to make it clear that I am not lackofhumor, that is just an admin in my server who was helping him out at that time.

By what I understand the issue of this scam report is that OP is pissed that his account got kicked from YTP?

We obviously don't have any control over the family plans, and we NEVER lied about how long it would last, its completely random. Our shoppy title literarly says "Youtube Premium Upgrade LIFETIME WARRANTY"

This should just make it obvious to him that there is a chance to get kicked because that is the only reason it would be in the title. 

t2ic25o.png

I am sorry about your lack of understanding, and I hope you can understand from my reply. :)

This is the same case for Spotify upgrades, we have no control over what YouTube's YTP joining.

It's not the same thing to get kicked, and to get kicked and having to make a new account in order to use the product. Those are 2 completely different things. If you were aware he needed his personal account upgraded and you are aware he was kicked now and he can't join a new plan, it's common sense you have to refund him. I understand you keeping 10% of the payment for costs of the upgrades, and the fact that it did last for 1 month at least. The problem is he can't use his account now to upgrade again and he was never informed about this restriction. 

QNnNXEB.gif

TimHortons
TimHortons
    Rep
    self ban btw

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 329
Credits: 9

Deal with caution
Three years registered

It's not the same thing to get kicked, and to get kicked and having to make a new account in order to use the product. Those are 2 completely different things. If you were aware he needed his personal account upgraded and you are aware he was kicked now and he can't join a new plan, it's common sense you have to refund him. I understand you keeping 10% of the payment for costs of the upgrades, and the fact that it did last for 1 month at least. The problem is he can't use his account now to upgrade again and he was never informed about this restriction. 

But that is how youtube works, as i said we have no control over this and the customer should've researched himself before purchasing? 

Try and put yourself in my shoes for a second, a customer blaming you for his lack of knowledge...

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fujd8GaX

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fs8.gifyu.com%2Fimages

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FmBlNJFW

xDonDraper
xDonDraper
    Rep

Four years registered

Hello,

t2ic25o.png

Firstly, I don't understand why you are always so passive-agressive in your responses.

1. Yes, I never stated lackofhumor was you, he's your partner and he's offering support, I'm 100% sure as he's your partner he's instructed to offer support you both agreed to.

2. From lifetime warranty I expected that something could happen in the future, not in 1 month. You never expressed yourself that if I get kicked out I would never upgrade my personal account.

Yes, I paid for personal account upgrade, as you have in your thread, I want my personal account upgraded. That's not possible anymore from the mail I got from google, so yes, I wanted to discuss in private about this, your partner replied, he said no refund could be issued, I even stated I will open a scam report for this.

EDIT: Why are you blaming me and still being so agressive for "my lack of knowledge" as you didn't knew and not even your partner what I should do so I can change my country? You said I need only VPN and I said it doesn't do anything, I went on firefox private browser with many plugins to delete every cookies/cache so it doesn't detect my own country, I had ProtonVPN premium and it didn't worked.

I even tried on a virtual machine and a VPS to get it working and it didn't worked. You offered me some plugins for chrome as VPN to try on. Then who's lacking of knowledge as you offer this service and you didn't knew that I need to delete my payments methods from google pay account so I can change my country? I needed to contact google myself for this.

Secondly, why lacking of knowledge? I'm pretty sure, I may not exactly remember the full conversation with you guys but if you could grab my first ticket from you ( I only have this which is active and the one I'm talking about from 1 month ago ) that I asked if this would last more than 6 months ( I was asking for my account, not your lifetime service ) and you said it will. 

And yeah, I didn't knew, my lack of knowledge, that if I get kicked out I can't join with the same account again on a family share and now I'm blocked for 12 months , but at least you know, right? And you never informed me, you never mentioned it in my ticked or your threads.

giphy.gif

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

But that is how youtube works, as i said we have no control over this and the customer should've researched himself before purchasing? 

Try and put yourself in my shoes for a second, a customer blaming you for his lack of knowledge...

Your customer has no reason to research on something that he's purchasing, unless that specific thing is relevant to the use of the thing itself, he would have no reason to research what happens if he's kicked from a family group if he's being given that product without a warning, of course it's your responsibility to warn your customers about potential risks (to the account) before they purchase, with your logic I can sell non-working products and blame the buyers for not researching properly and not knowing the product doesn't work.

Being aware of his requests (he needs to use his personal accounts) and not having warned him about the possible risks, I think a partial refund is appropriate. I am putting myself on your shoes and I think you neeed to dedicate more time on actual customer support and customer satisfaction. 

QNnNXEB.gif