ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

-remove

• Please log in to reply
-remove

Dvildo1433
Dvildo1433
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 49
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Between 8-19$ according to many sources. Please visit our discord server for more information :)

from what i have experienced in may the royalties for Tier 1 countries are from $3-$8 max

safebubbles
safebubbles
    Rep
    I'm not a businessman, I'm a business, man

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 7

Three years registered

+++++ Big vouch for this service. The service itself is amazing and customer support is great. And the discord is active with great people. All around super profitable and great service would recommend to anyone. 

PaperPeople
PaperPeople
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered
Has anyone had a payout from Napster yet and can vouch for the payout amounts? Lots of speculation and heresay so far

benatiaa04
benatiaa04
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 5

Four years registered

Has anyone had a payout from Napster yet and can vouch for the payout amounts? Lots of speculation and heresay so far

can you request to this please

CR7
CR7
    Rep
    SE GOD

Threads: 74

Six years registered

Napster takes 6 months to pay, but as you can see, the service hasn't been around for 6 months, so any vouches are useless at the moment. If you have a distributor that has live stats, you can see that we clearly do send the streams. For any more questions, please open a ticket on the server, and we'll gladly answer to all your questions!

Today there's a promotion, 20% off, so I would take it ;)