ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Closed

• Please log in to reply
Closed

Leafined
Leafined
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 23
Credits: 0

Five years registered

You really cannot ignore this fact. From Rain's review about the crypto section I am here to update my review for the options section of the server. There have been several challenges that the Analysts started that ultimately failed. Ninja, an analyst started with $1000 promised the entire server he would reach $100,000 with it. He said "slow and steady. I got yall" all this but his challenge is at $80 now. Thats fucking crazy. A supposed analyst with "several years experience" turns $1000 fucking dollars into $80. Honestly, it's crazy that he is STILL an analyst after that. He's basically given up the challenge at this point. Another challenge by an Ex-analyst, Monietalks turned $1000 to $300 and they demoted him and no one continued the challenge which means you just lost $700. The server preaches about seminars and teaching people how to trade and educating people but what is the point if even their analysts with several years under their belt can't make money? With the ninja challenge he was NEVER in profit he kept losing money and never got above $1000. Many people on the server are currently following the dking challenge. Many of them are relying on it as their "last hope." My prediction for now is that if Dking fails his challenge, Astro will lose a lot of members. One excuse that I've heard about the challenges is that the market is very "volatile." Ok you know that, why are the analysts who are supposed to be filled with knowledge playing with money while the market is unpredictable? Rarely anyone in the server has actually made money overall. If you want proof of this you can message me on nulled. but you can see how as all of the challenges have failed. Right now every single challenge is down from their initial investment and there are 5 challenges. I would not join this server right now for crypto or options unless you want to lose money. Again they state that analysts are fired if they don't meet qualifications and they still have an analyst who turned $1000 dollars into $80 in a month. It's even more of a rub in the face as he continues to hold seminars, I'm surprised anyone is actually listening and watching him to learn when he basically lost $1000. This is my warning to you. Don't join this server..at least not right now maybe it will improve in the future. Benny will probably reply to this post trying to make points but theres really only one thing it comes down to. People are losing money in this server more than they are making. If you want proof I can provide you proof as I will DM as many members as I can and personally ask them if they have made money overall, but really you can see some proof in the screenshots. I can provide more if needed just dm. I really don't want anyone to lose as much money as many of us have. I hope you guys take my words into consideration.

ef86891f398940b82046a10becd848fb.png 7a8bfd71d14d52601ef82696ca4f783c7a8bfd71d14d52601ef82696ca4f783c.png ea5a6727f14259a2b6139bcfdf579005.png7a8bfd71d14d52601ef82696ca4f783c

Have to quote, if Benny is that brave to make points here, with our detail review, this is gonna be a fun thing. 
Ty for your review on the option side, so we can see not only crypto is shit.

Leafined
Leafined
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered

I am aware that the creator of this post is creating new discords providing the same service as Astrotrading, but please take note that not only he's the same person, but also he's relating on Kicked Analyst for Astrotrading accused of faking profit and ruining portfolios of people! Watch out and spread the work, thanks.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 6

Three years registered

Have to quote, if Benny is that brave to make points here, with our detail review, this is gonna be a fun thing. 
Ty for your review on the option side, so we can see not only crypto is shit.

Yes, this will be a "fun thing".

Please read this entire post before replying, and please address every single point that I wrote. 

Your posts are full of blatantly false accusations.  Once again, not a shred of evidence for the more wild claims.

For starters, please request the analyst's performance spreadsheet for who you think is "shit".  I'll provide detailed data of their signals over the past several months with each signal verifiable upon your personal request.  You are blatantly misrepresenting the performance of this service.  Read the last ten pages and you'll come to find nothing but spectacular posts besides mrlemon, who is a multi-accounter working for a competitor.

I'm willing to work with a trusted middleman of your choice and bet $1,000 USD if you can show that any one of our analysts have maintained a win rate below 80% over any three month period across all of their signals. 

That's right.  If your claims hold up to water, there's $1,000 in your pocket, and if they don't, it's $1,000 in mine.  We can handle this through either cryptocurrency or bank wire.  We will have a neutral informed arbiter such as the middleman himself decide over a one or two hour long video call.

I'll make an additional $1,000 bet with you, again through a trusted middleman such as a Nulled administrator, if you can prove that the analyst for my private group produced a win rate below 90% during his entire tenure at AstroTrading.  You must show concrete evidence.  I'll have the spreadsheets pulled up, will allow you to do your own assisted and independent due diligence over a 72 hour period beforehand, and am even willing to grant you temporary access of the AstroTrading server chat history for Cryptocurrency across the board so that you can verify each and every datapoint yourself.

I'll be waiting.

Also, please don't misrepresent statistics.  Yes, there have been bad challenges, because that's the nature of trading.  There are ups and downs.  My issue with your post is that you are selectively mentioning the negatives that have occurred.  

There are over sixty vouches for this server on this thread.  I think the positives have greatly outweighed the negatives.  We will never build a perfect service, but our performance is drastically and provably superior to the picture that you have laid out from you small sample sized experience.  You've barely been in the server for much time, correct? 

I don't doubt that you've had trouble, but the point is that you are a total outlier.  Out of the roughly over 1,400 members that have joined AstroTrading, two people have claimed that we faked profits; you and one other user.  Neither was able to provide concrete evidence, and neither took me up on my offer of a video call in which we dissect every possible avenue for you to prove that the accusation is anything more than "This person said this so it must be true" or otherwise wild conjecture.

I am aware that the creator of this post is creating new discords providing the same service as Astrotrading, but please take note that not only he's the same person, but also he's relating on Kicked Analyst for Astrotrading accused of faking profit and ruining portfolios of people! Watch out and spread the work, thanks.

"Relating on kicked analyst from Astrotrading accused of faking profits and ruining portfolio's of people"

I had to read this several times to understand what you were trying to say, and I laughed when it finally became clear.  Are you talking about Conduit?  His performance was stellar.  The reason he left was due to personal reasons and he's still on great terms with all other Astro staff.  Please contact them and provide evidence to the contrary, or stop falsifying claims.  I also fail to see how you can call him anything less than incredible with his analysis when his $100 January account challenge is sitting at $270,000.   Again, if you want me to prove this to you, please take me up on my offer of a video call that we can afterward post on this thread.

"Faking profit"

Once more, please provide your evidence.

Rather than taking the time to address every ridiculous, misrepresentative and false point you've written, I'd like to propose a video call with you so we can go through each of your wild claims, one by one, and dismantle them.  You'll have every opportunity to defend them with evidence, and I'll produce every document and piece of evidence I need to back up my own claims, as a gentleman does.  We can record it and post it on this thread.  Please add me on Discord:  Benny Moore#7454

Regarding challenges:

Yes, as written, some have not gone well.  That's the nature of trading.  Also, why would you quote the risk management recommendations from a challenge specifically labeled high risk and represent it to be the entire server?  Don't you see that as extraordinarily misleading?

Why not mention any of these?

Ninja's 1st Crypto Challenge: $100 - $3,600 in two weeks
Ninja's 2nd cryptocurrency challenge: $90 - $1,400 in 24 hours
Ninja's 3rd cryptocurrency challenge: $90 - $1500 in 24 hours.
Ninja's 4th cryptocurrency challenge over livestream: $100 - $2,700 over one week.

Ninja's most recent cryptocurrency challenge?

f3d385287093456c87199bfbabf0fbc8.png

DKing's $700 account challenge: $700 - $25,000 in 45 days

DKing's $700 challenge extended: $25,000 - $45,000 in 15 days.  Currently? Over $100,000.

2a20041e9b7a669a5170947a5c108c77.png

Discord: dutchfortune

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Hey guys, I've found Astro on nulled like most of you guys. And decided it was time to start my trading career.

I had some experience in crypto but wanted to keep learning. Astro has allowed me to do this, I've been active in the crypto chats and regularly followed the analysts' predictions.

I participated in a challenge from one of the analysts but nearly liquidated myself. But last couple of days I've been making some trades on my own and keep getting greens!

The seminars are amazing, the community is really active and helpful. Even if you're not in the timezones one of the moderators will always record the seminar so you can watch it again later.

This was one of the trades I made following an analyst!

Crazy results on the crypto challanges & signals.

See you on the other side!

ER4c6qH.png

AAXoj8G.png

My review of Astro Trading

While browsing services on Nulled, I came across this post of Astro Trading. A bit of information about myself, I started trading stocks about a year ago (around when Covid 19 started), I had some decent results right away.  However, the time and effort I spent at trading was doing me no better than outright buying an ETF and calling it a day. So Astro sounded quite promising with its services, education and signals. I was definitely quite skeptical of the service at first, as it sounded too good to be true. But after messaging AITrader and resolving some of my questions, I was down to try it out. 

After providing payment, I was given access to the server discord, which had many categories, such as Stocks, Options, Crypto, Forex and more. The server also provides ample amounts of trading guides and analyst seminars, which got me started on my journey to become a better trader. 

So far I have been a member for a month, and quite honestly, my experience with astro has been awesome. The discord server is very active and the community is very helpful if the support staff is not there to answer your questions. I personally trade crypto and stocks, and so far I have gained about 10% on stocks, even though march has been a rough month for the market. The signals that the analysts provides are high quality and so far I can say, I've had about 80+% success with the signals, and if you can risk manage properly, there is infinite gains to be made. 

The staff are very active and truely listen to the suggestions that people make. Shout out to Samurai. Ninja, Robin, and Steven for the excellent signals! If you want to take your trading skills to the next level, Astro is definitely worth a try!!!

-Jerry

*Some of my crypto trading result:

https://imgur.com/LJVdPdo

https://imgur.com/NdO1ElP

https://imgur.com/bX7uIak

https://imgur.com/zVc4qm6

Huge vouch for Astro Trading.

the learning potential is enormous on this server. Crypto, stocks, options, forex ...

You'll be able to try and learn everything with tips and analyse from the best !

I've been there since november and trading since december. I'm a small player, but with a 2k investment, I made 1k profits.

Also I learned so much and I'm getting way better at understanding stocks & crypot.

Maybe I'll even go in forex in the next months !

The community is incredible, always active, cheerful and helpful !

The huge traders and analysts are not haughty, they're always here to discuss and help you.

My final conclusion is, you won't make 1000% profits in one month, but you'll secure profits and knowledge for long term !

And trust me, this is for the best  :wub:

See you on the server  B)

Total Honest Review from n3ro

I've been in the server for a couple of weeks and I had no actual idea of how to trade crypto. The first few days in the server I just read the materials that were provided in the server. They have previous recordings of the seminars that were held before. I managed to watch the videos and read the other materials. I followed the signals thru testnets first to get a hang of how the Trading UI works. Then after getting a hang of it. I tried trading by my own and got profits maybe it was beginners luck or something but I managed to make profit because of the educational resources I got from the server.

bspOIvi.png

Then there was this analyst that came with a craaaaazy call that managed to whiff off 40% of my portfolio down the drain. But the analyst got removed because so many people complained about the guy. The members appreciated getting heard by the upper ups. While I was feeling down, I frequently opened a ticket to talk to the moderators since I had no one to talk to regarding trading and the mods in the server was really really really great. They helped me out so much of getting up on my feet back again. The other analysts in the server was great as well, they try to help you with analyzing the charts and educating you with how they came with the calls they send out(but ofc try not to disturb them too much since they spend many hours analyzing the charts).

One of the best aspects here would be the community tbh, even tho the mods/analysts are away. The community will help you out with stuff, they're hella fun to be with. The membership fee is really really cheap for the things they offer you. But on the other hand, I'm not getting many signals in my timezone since most of the analysts are from the other side of the globe. But when I get in the calls, they hit! Just don't pressure the analysts to do more plays than they can actually provide. QUALITY OF PLAYS >>>>>>>> QUANTITY OF PLAYS. The only problem I encounter is the lack of signals in Asia timezone, which I hope they would implement soon.

Well to close it all off. Is $60 worth a month in Astro? Definitely.

Here's some of my earnings

0zyqYCX.png

6BDqX8w.png

lnsb5ob.png

Update on my recent experience at Astro:

Astro's team is still highly active. Constant updates, signals, guides, seminars, and strategies being added every month!

100% still worth the $60/mo.   :ez:

1k-10k challenge:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Obligatory crypto bangers:

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

unknown.png

An updated review (3/19/2021), I've been in the server for 4 months now, I've recently started getting into options now that I have the buying power to do so. Day-trading is one of the harder ones but I have made good progress using many signals and also using my own TA learning from the server. I've learned a lot from the seminars that they host and it's a great experience to ask questions or even just to watch them after they've been recorded. I've wanted to get into crypto but I thought it'd be better to take it one step at a time instead of doing the market and crypto.

Here is my take on the server. This might not sit well with some people whom might have found success. Nevertheless, I made losses amounting to 350+ USD. Took up their options signal (from different analysts) and most of them ended up losing me money. (5/6 options).

To be fair, stocks are okay, the owner stock picks are decent. However, you DO NEED quite a bit of money in order to build a portfolio that will make you profitable (-subscription fee)

Next, some of the option calls are way too fast. This, you can't blame anyone. However, there is this unspoken expectation for you to be staring at your screen and execute the orders once you receive the signal (a little bit similar to pump and dump signals imo). Also, while there is SL provided for some of the trades, there is also some where you'll just be sitting there wondering when to exit if you're in the red (I do know technical analysis but not options). Thus, I had to struggle with this feeling of uncertainty for all those 5 options that turned red.

Verdict: Been with them for 2months (Going to end up 3 as I forgot to cancel the subscription fml). I wouldn't return (But I will emphasize, some of their stock picks are decent). Lastly, there are servers out there providing similar service and the same analysts (some not all) for a third of their price. 

Apologies if this offended anyone but I must be upfront with my experience with them. Disappointing to say the least. 

+Vouch

This server is a huge value for the money you pay.

I bought the sub and there are sooo many things on the server.

They got lots of chats, educational guides, fast support, and of course signals.

They post signals for a variety of stocks throughout the entire day + crypto signals for BTC/ETH.

Overall, it's a great service, go buy it.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

not reviews from these users friends.

I don't expect you to join, but please read my post above.  

Also, there are more than sixty vouches on this thread as well as a personal endorsement from N.to staff.  I think it's a little ridiculous to assume that I have sixty different friends willing to write reviews for me.

LilJoker
LilJoker
    Rep

Threads: 2
Six years registered

Yes, this will be a "fun thing".

Please read this entire post before replying, and please address every single point that I wrote. 

Your posts are full of blatantly false accusations.  Once again, not a shred of evidence for the more wild claims.

For starters, please request the analyst's performance spreadsheet for who you think is "shit".  I'll provide detailed data of their signals over the past several months with each signal verifiable upon your personal request.  You are blatantly misrepresenting the performance of this service.  Read the last ten pages and you'll come to find nothing but spectacular posts besides mrlemon, who is a multi-accounter working for a competitor.

I'm willing to work with a trusted middleman of your choice and bet $1,000 USD if you can show that any one of our analysts have maintained a win rate below 80% over any three month period across all of their signals.  That's right.  If your claims hold up to water, there's $1,000 in your pocket, and if they don't, it's $1,000 in mine.  We will have a neutral informed arbiter such as the middleman himself decide over a one or two hour long video call.

I'll make an additional $1,000 bet with you, again through a trusted middleman such as a Nulled administrator, if you can prove that the analyst for my private group produced a win rate below 90% during his entire tenure at AstroTrading.  You must show concrete evidence.  I'll have the spreadsheets pulled up, will allow you to do your own assisted and independent due diligence over a 72 hour period beforehand, and am even willing to grant you temporary access of the AstroTrading server chat history for Cryptocurrency across the board so that you can verify each and every datapoint yourself.

I'll be waiting.

Also, please don't misrepresent statistics.  Yes, there have been bad challenges, because that's the nature of trading.  There are ups and downs.  My issue with your post is that you are selectively mentioning the negatives that have occurred.  

There are over sixty vouches for this server on this thread.  I think the positives have greatly outweighed the negatives.  We will never build a perfect service, but our performance is drastically and provably superior to the picture that you have laid out from you small sample sized experience.  You've barely been in the server for much time, correct? 

I don't doubt that you've had trouble, but the point is that you are a total outlier.  Out of the roughly over 1,400 members that have joined AstroTrading, two people have claimed that we faked profits; you and one other user.  Neither was able to provide concrete evidence, and neither took me up on my offer of a video call in which we dissect every possible avenue for you to prove that the accusation is anything more than "This person said this so it must be true" or otherwise wild conjecture.

"Relating on kicked analyst from Astrotrading accused of faking profits and ruining portfolio's of people"

I had to read this several times to understand what you were trying to say, and I laughed when it finally became clear.  Are you talking about Conduit?  His performance was stellar.  The reason he left was due to personal reasons and he's still on great terms with all other Astro staff.  Please contact them and provide evidence to the contrary, or stop falsifying claims.  I also fail to see how you can call him anything less than incredible with his analysis when his $100 January account challenge is sitting at $270,000.   Again, if you want me to prove this to you, please take me up on my offer of a video call that we can afterward post on this thread.

"Faking profit"

Once more, please provide your evidence.

Rather than taking the time to address every ridiculous, misrepresentative and false point you've written, I'd like to propose a video call with you so we can go through each of your wild claims, one by one, and dismantle them.  You'll have every opportunity to defend them with evidence, and I'll produce every document and piece of evidence I need to back up my own claims, as a gentleman does.  We can record it and post it on this thread.  Please add me on Discord:  Benny Moore#7454

Regarding challenges:

Yes, as written, some have not gone well.  That's the nature of trading.  Also, why would you quote the risk management recommendations from a challenge specifically labeled high risk and represent it to be the entire server?  Don't you see that as extraordinarily misleading?

Why not mention any of these?

Ninja's 1st Crypto Challenge: $100 - $3,600 in two weeks
Ninja's 2nd cryptocurrency challenge: $90 - $1,400 in 24 hours
Ninja's 3rd cryptocurrency challenge: $90 - $1500 in 24 hours.
Ninja's 4th cryptocurrency challenge over livestream: $100 - $2,700 over one week.

Ninja's most recent cryptocurrency challenge?

f3d385287093456c87199bfbabf0fbc8.png

DKing's $700 account challenge: $700 - $25,000 in 45 days

DKing's $700 challenge extended: $25,000 - $45,000 in 15 days.  Currently? Over $100,000.

2a20041e9b7a669a5170947a5c108c77.png

Ninja had a win rate of 55 percent in the challenge in the course of about 2 months so you are right it wasn't 3 months, he also specifically said how he lost so much money on his personal account. Naga challenge and Monie challenge also failed?How many failed challenges? I understand that your job is to defend the group but take this as criticism instead of like a politician you are spinning your own victories but seem to not want to see the losses that outweigh the victories.  Also what happened to the active plays on the group discord where it shows every analysts calls? The group has potential but the only reason I'm still in the group at the moment is because of the Dking challenge and the potential Kindred algo, Ninja lost me a lot of money but it was my mistake for following his challenge in the first place or his calls but having said that for now  i am interested to see what happens you have also gotten a new crypto analyst which seems promising. And this is coming from someone in the group for 4 months take this as criticism not hate fix your challenges or don't do them at all because clearly its not working now. I don't care about what you have done in the past when the market was bullish and inflated cause of the pandemic with calls I care about what's happening now i wasnt in the group before i am now . 4 years ago you could have gotten a gold medal in the Olympics for all i care but this time around you didn't make it to the Olympics which means the past performances are not relevant.  This is about the options section btw not the crypto 

Edited by LilJoker, 08 April 2021 - 05:19 AM.

Leafined
Leafined
    Rep
    Addicted

Five years registered

First at all, tysm to Benny to -rep me on Nulled: https://cdn.discorda...826/unknown.png

Very mature by him to -rep me on the truth.

Ninja had a win rate of 55 percent in the challenge in the course of about 2 months so you are right it wasn't 3 months, he also specifically said how he lost so much money on his personal account. Naga challenge and Monie challenge also failed?How many failed challenges? I understand that your job is to defend the group but take this as criticism instead of like a politician you are spinning your own victories but seem to not want to see the losses that outweigh the victories.  Also what happened to the active plays on the group discord where it shows every analysts calls? The group has potential but the only reason I'm still in the group at the moment is because of the Dking challenge and the potential Kindred algo, Ninja lost me a lot of money but it was my mistake for following his challenge in the first place or his calls but having said that for now  i am interested to see what happens you have also gotten a new crypto analyst which seems promising. And this is coming from someone in the group for 4 months take this as criticism not hate fix your challenges or don't do them at all because clearly its not working now. I don't care about what you have done in the past when the market was bullish and inflated cause of the pandemic with calls I care about what's happening now i wasnt in the group before i am now . 4 years ago you could have gotten a gold medal in the Olympics for all i care but this time around you didn't make it to the Olympics which means the past performances are not relevant.  This is about the options section btw not the crypto 

Other people are saying the same stuff, but ofc you want money to flow in your account only, as I see.

I don't expect you to join, but please read my post above.  

Also, there are more than sixty vouches on this thread as well as a personal endorsement from N.to staff.  I think it's a little ridiculous to assume that I have sixty different friends willing to write reviews for me.

99% of the positive feedbacks comes from a giveaway that u hosted, and for joining the giveaway u had to leave a review on Nulled. Let's be smart here everyone, other than me, you think someone unhappy with the service would have stayed to see the giveaway? pff.

Also, they are posting gains screenshots from users, and let's be real, 125x leverage on BTC, no one with any trading experience would do that. 
This is a desperate attempt to keep this service alive with this many real reviews on a shitty service, that i not only bringed to light, but also showed proofs of everything i said.

Conduict was kicked from Astro due shitty calls that bringed people down a lot, like the 1Inch call. This conduict guy turned into a meme on astro where everyone is calling it Bonduit or else, and C, an "analyst", told everyone that he is recovering those bad calls for everyone. C took 1INCH call and TA'd for RECOVERING THE LOSSES!

But i dont expect a shit service to actually say "oh, we fucked up, let me tell everyone", you will always find an excuse for that.
In the end, i don't need to make bets like y'all do on Astro, my Benny man, im not a gambler as y'all. 

Nulled had the truth of this shit service, with many people according with my point, so I don't need more.

Feel free to -rep me everyday, that proves (with the -rep you gave me) the seriousness of this project and the one of his owner. Hope you guys will stop playing with customers Money, RAiiN <3

mwaters2
mwaters2
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 1
Three years registered

In response to Benny,

There is video evidence in which Conduit admits to having $1 in positions to get screenshots. There is a reason that he got removed from the server - if he was so successful why would he get kicked? There is clear evidence and he got removed by the owner of the server. We understand that you like to suck him dry because "he did $50 to $250k" but there is no receipts/no evidence of him doing any of this lol.

I truly hope that the members of this forums will read the reviews on this thread and understand how poorly the server has performed in a "normal market". As the other user said previously, you could've given a monkey money since March 2020 and easily doubled/tripled your investment on equities alone (let alone options).  The numbers of 2021 speak for themselves:

Ninja's $1k-100k challenge sitting at $80

Monietalks $1k - 10k challenge sitting at $60

Naga's $1.5k - $5k challenge sitting at $40 [all off of 1 single play! great risk management right?!]

Samurai's crypto challenge ($500 to $5k) sitting at $40

Ninja's crypto challenge at $100 to $1k sitting at $0

Now I am sure he will do another "giveaway" to get people to write reviews as per usual like her has done like 5 times over the past year so that he can handpick somebody that sucks him off, but hopefully people will read the reviews and realize the truth.

Claggor
Claggor
    Rep
    sports bets caller

Threads: 41

Three years registered

NNJMoNU.pngX8uuoWb.pngL7SYT5F.pngVFs2ZBY.png14xG61Y.png

I already posted my long ass review about Astro, so imma just post my recent earnings here to let it do the talking LOL.

IF YOU HAVEN'T JOINED ASTRO YET, YOU'RE MISSING OUT. 

I STARTED MY TRADING JOURNEY WITH ASTRO AND WILL STAY IN ASTRO IN THE COMING FUTURE

wanna buy a space in my sig? hmu

80% SPORTS BETTING CALLS WINRATE

JOIN NOW

https://discord.gg/kK7KfP8dRk

Goddie
Goddie
    Rep

Threads: 2
Six years registered

Latest update: Currently I'm sitting at close to 17k account value from 34k. Up 2k from around 2 weeks ago. Slow and steadily I will make this back. Astro is still worth it in my opinion!

Latest update: Currently I'm sitting at 12k. Down 5k since the last time.. Starting to get more active again