ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Closed

• Please log in to reply
Closed

donkeykong644
donkeykong644
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0
Three years registered

So you're allegedly making thousands or 10x on some calls yet you still feel the need to sell $60 memberships, very funny.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 6

Three years registered

So you're allegedly making thousands or 10x on some calls yet you still feel the need to sell $60 memberships, very funny.

That's right, and we have over 800 active subscriptions.  Do the math.

Your analogy is that of ignorance.  We aren't selling an ebook buddy.  This isn't a "Method" that loses value the more people do it.  You clearly have a misunderstanding as to how markets operate if you think that selling memberships at all hinders our own profitability in our profession.

image0.png

Discord: dutchfortune

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Vouch for OP and AstroTrading. The whole community is great. The level of support and customer service we get in this group is absolutely amazing. I'm new to trading stocks and OP is always there to answer any questions. OP as well as the analysts never make me feel like an idiot. I bought into some signals yesterday when the market was going to shit once the world found out that Trump caught covid #BuyTheFuckingDip. Once these signals turn green next week, it's going to be a huge profit. I'll post an update in a few days to showcase my portfolio. 

Thanks for your review!  Let's see those returns today.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

Moheato
Moheato
    Rep
    ---

Threads: 9

Eight years registered

Review

So I've been a part of this group for around 2 weeks now, and I'm happy to say that I've had a very enjoyable time here. The members of this server were unbelievably kind and helpful. Even though I had just started off doing options trading (and lost around $300 on my own independent calls), the calls made in this server were easy to understand, and the analysts make sure that you learn with every trade you make. The community aspect of this server is worth the entry fee itself.

As for the profitability, there is definitely a good amount of money that can be made by following their calls. However, they sometimes make too many calls for you to follow properly unless you have a large starting balance. With a small balance, it’s a bit of a gamble (but there’s always risk with stocks). If you manage to catch a winning trade, great, you'll make some good money. However, if you manage to enter a losing trade without having any risk management, you’re likely to cancel out those gains. So make sure that you practice risk management (they have guides in the server that show you how to do that). There are always stop losses being placed for the calls so you know when you should exit. As someone with a starting balance of $1000, I can say it's very difficult to start getting profits. Nevertheless, I am up overall from where I started after joining the server. To be honest, all you really need to do to make some serious cash is to have diamond hands and follow the analysts’ calls religiously. Enter when they enter, and exit when they say to exit. Do this and you’ll end up making a lot of money. These guys have an insanely high success rate with their calls. There are obviously some people in the server that are currently in deep red, but they likely aren’t following the calls properly.

Reminder: all of this was determined from only two weeks in the server. So my opinion is subject to change (depending on whether or not i start making a lot of money soon lmao)

9.5/10

unknown.png

(The red is before joining the group)

Edited this review on 10/9/20

G0DZeus
G0DZeus
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 7

Five years registered

Huge vouch from me. This are some of the trades that I've done thanks to this group in the past week. The best thing of all is that the group is very friendly and you can ask anything to them if you are new. OP is there to help you with any questions that you may have at any point as well. Best investment so far. 

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1BPcOZq

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F5qVGmvt

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FHS6oX7s

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FI9pfhaQ

eWhoreAnimal
eWhoreAnimal
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 19

Four years registered

Vouch for this member, great team of people.

Have made over $500 in just a few weeks. Thank you!

draw998
draw998
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 1
Four years registered

Hit you up on discord wondering what trading platform you use?

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Hit you up on discord wondering what trading platform you use?

Hi, I use Robinhood as I am from the United States.  We have a list of international broker websites you can use to trade our signals, so let me know if you want me to post this =).

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Bump!  Yesterday was an incredibly strong day with several users seeing 300%+ returns.  Join today to get today's signals,  a full support team, and more.

donkeykong644
donkeykong644
    Rep

Threads: 3
Three years registered

That's right, and we have over 800 active subscriptions.  Do the math.

Your analogy is that of ignorance.  We aren't selling an ebook buddy.  This isn't a "Method" that loses value the more people do it.  You clearly have a misunderstanding as to how markets operate if you think that selling memberships at all hinders our own profitability in our profession.

image0.png

You're a snakeoil salesman, no better than the sports betting services who claim 80% win rate. You're not the first and you won't be the last. The other user just posted that many users are deep in the red and that you spam calls and judging from his comment i'm assuming you scalp or take profits very early hence him claiming that one bad trade can wipe out the profit of multiple positive trades which is just plain bad trading. The fact that you need resort to calling me broke and angry tells me your maturity level and that my assumption about you is correct. If your members are making $500 every few weeks, good for them but you're a cunt and good at marketing your snakeoil.