ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Closed

• Please log in to reply
Closed

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 6
Credits: 0

Three years registered

If you're confident in the ROI you claim, would you be willing to give 1 crypto call on Binance that'd give me a ROI of $60?

This doesn't make any sense.  Leverage, cross/isol, position size relative to portfolio, etc?  

And yes, you can review any of the published performance spreadsheets we have and verify their legitimacy against market data.  What I'm "Claiming" can be easily verified.  You don't need to take my word for it or ask for free signals when this thread has well over fifty vouches, our performance is publicized and verifiable, and I've been endorsed by Nulled staff.

Discord: dutchfortune

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

howdogdam
howdogdam
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0

Three years registered

free signals

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

free signals

What?  Did you think this was a leak?  

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

oddsman
oddsman
    Rep

Three years registered

Since I joined on 26th. In the crypto plays section there was 10 plays. I got on 3, all of the other plays were at unreasonable hours for a GMT user. 

Cbot is just a scalping bot from what I can see. Doesn’t say how much to stake on each play. Not user friendly.

You realize that you're not taking our analysts' trades?

The XRP signal is from a random member in the server, not an analyst.  Please ensure you are following our actual signals, not random member signals.  They are in entirely separate channels.  Also, we have a bot which produces signals 24/7 around the clock at every hour of the day and night, so I fail to see how your sleep schedule could be affected.

It's clear that you haven't taken the time to follow our introduction guides which outline the server.  I suggest doing so.  If you want to join but you avoid the tutorials which causes you to take a trade which we didn't publish, fail to recognize the existence of a 24/7 bot causing you to stay up later than usual, and then become generally confused, that is fine as long as you don't write about it.  If you want to write a genuine review, please follow instructions and use the service properly.

We've had several crypto challenges which have resulted in over +1000% return each in the last thirty days.  I understand if the timing of these challenges is outside of your preferred timezone, so why not follow cbot which has produced similar results and is available at all times?

Savans
Savans
    Rep
    Yes.

Four years registered

+Vouch

This server is a huge value for the money you pay.

I bought the sub and there are sooo many things on the server.

They got lots of chats, educational guides, fast support, and of course signals.

They post signals for a variety of stocks throughout the entire day + crypto signals for BTC/ETH.

Overall, it's a great service, go buy it.

Dekussssss
Dekussssss
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 4

Four years registered
Hi! Is there a free day or something like that? I'm new in this world and i would like to see if it is enough user friendly for me :)

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

+Vouch

This server is a huge value for the money you pay.

I bought the sub and there are sooo many things on the server.

They got lots of chats, educational guides, fast support, and of course signals.

They post signals for a variety of stocks throughout the entire day + crypto signals for BTC/ETH.

Overall, it's a great service, go buy it.

Thank you so much for your kind words  :)

Excited to see your gains soon.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Hi! Is there a free day or something like that? I'm new in this world and i would like to see if it is enough user friendly for me :)

As written, there are no trials as they were previously abused.  I suggest reviewing the thread design as well as the vouches throughout the thread:  There are over thirty vouches from complete beginners on this thread who have been able to succeed with our service.  It will work regardless of how much or how little experience you have, because we designed it to be extraordinarily beneficial to everybody from the advanced to the complete beginner with zero experience.

emihailov
emihailov
    Rep

Four years registered
What trading platform can be used? Not quite sure if this is available in my country

AddiPog
AddiPog
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Four years registered

What trading platform can be used? Not quite sure if this is available in my country

I believe they use robinhood, but I've seen in this thread that if you're out of country they can point you in the right direction so you're not left out.