ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Closed

• Please log in to reply
Closed

LilJoker
LilJoker
    Rep

Threads: 2
Credits: 0
Six years registered

Crypto challenge from Ninja on VC started this morning at 90 dollars and its now at 1.3k!!!!!!!!!!!! You missing out people! Not even in 24 hours! 

Edited by LilJoker, 23 February 2021 - 07:01 AM.

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Threads: 6

Three years registered

Crypto challenge from Ninja on VC started this morning at 90 dollars and its now at 1.3k!!!!!!!!!!!! You missing out people! Not even in 24 hours! 

Yes, and people still hesitate to join.  Scared money don't make money.   :laugh:

Discord: dutchfortune

Please read the entire thread before contacting me.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

Claggor
Claggor
    Rep
    sports bets caller

Threads: 41

Three years registered

Signals good for people in countries from Asia? 

wanna buy a space in my sig? hmu

80% SPORTS BETTING CALLS WINRATE

JOIN NOW

https://discord.gg/kK7KfP8dRk

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

Signals good for people in countries from Asia? 

Our crypto signals yes.  Our stock signals no.  For Asia I recommend crypto anyways.

We have a bot producing signals at all time of the day.

I offer many services and provide support for over 5,000 people.  Please do not contact me with questions that can be easily answered with a quick Google search or by reviewing the service thread.  Please specify the service you are inquiring about when contacting me.  I pride myself in providing quick and accurate support, but if it is taking a long time for me to respond, please be patient.

I love all of my clients and I am more than willing to answer questions - Just be sure that they are appropriate!

Claggor
Claggor
    Rep
    sports bets caller

Threads: 41

Three years registered

Gonna do this for a month, imma update you guys as much as I can.

So far the people in the server is really friendly and easy to talk to, started to read the stuff in the channels and so far they're very educational

update feb 28 2021 --------------

2xoKbqy.png

here's some of my recent trades. cant update so much stuff in here since i've been reading the stuff thats available in the server

wanna buy a space in my sig? hmu

80% SPORTS BETTING CALLS WINRATE

JOIN NOW

https://discord.gg/kK7KfP8dRk

Imgaguybrus
Imgaguybrus
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered

so what countries can use ur stock signals?

AITrader
AITrader
    Rep
    Buying the Dip

Three years registered

so what countries can use ur stock signals?

Any country except India for our stock signals.  Although for EU/Asia I suggest our crypto signals instead.  They are much more profitable anyways.

We have users from every continent successfully using our signals.

Mrlemonwaters
Mrlemonwaters
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Five years registered

Truth be told, I have been in this server for month now. Overall, little overpriced for what we pay for.

- Options: the challenges are a scheme to essentially lose money and increase returning subscription - haven't seen a SINGLE one successful. The people who day trade options are not bad though but the entries are very sketchy due to the lag between typing & entering.

- Stocks: Amazing, the director is one of the leads for this and is very versatile in this array.

Crypto: The server runs off of a bot basically for Crypto that a member coded due to the lack of direction before. Nonetheless, the bot is still pretty decent. I have seen A LOT of people that have liquidated though nonetheless including one of the moderators / analysts that does the calls lol

Zyuk
Zyuk
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 7

Five years registered

I'd buy but I dont trust you enough to give my full name and credit card details, any other way to pay? Sent discord req

LilJoker
LilJoker
    Rep

Threads: 2
Six years registered

Listen man i agree somewhat but at the same time i dont think a challenge starting at 1k and it now being at 100 dollars is a way to keep subscribers so that theory doesn't really stick. The challenges are definitely a problem though as someone in the group for three months i must say. But im also fair in saying that Crypto is really good not sure who you are reffering to might be Harubaschi he doesnt do signals so. As for it being overpriced idk i have seen a group with just one analyst for 70 dollars. Im pretty disappointed with the challenges for options though not gonna sugar coat it. Which is why i still dont suggest joining for options challenges at this point. The group is a bit weird as in not every analyst is good tbh you gotta know which ones are good and for me its EvaPanda Kindred and Steven, Also the 100 to 1k challenge was a success and the two crypto challenges so i mean zeros a stretch tbh

Truth be told, I have been in this server for month now. Overall, little overpriced for what we pay for.

- Options: the challenges are a scheme to essentially lose money and increase returning subscription - haven't seen a SINGLE one successful. The people who day trade options are not bad though but the entries are very sketchy due to the lag between typing & entering.

- Stocks: Amazing, the director is one of the leads for this and is very versatile in this array.

Crypto: The server runs off of a bot basically for Crypto that a member coded due to the lack of direction before. Nonetheless, the bot is still pretty decent. I have seen A LOT of people that have liquidated though nonetheless including one of the moderators / analysts that does the calls lol

Edited by LilJoker, 25 February 2021 - 08:01 PM.