ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

shoud i stay or not ?

• Please log in to reply
shoud i stay or not ?

Bloodseekr
Bloodseekr
    Rep
    Blood King

Threads: 4
Credits: 0

Five years registered

so my current situation is something really hectic i guess cause i have to work in singapore but im leaving my parents in my country my parents is old like i mean old as 80 :( so im kinda sad and hesitating to decide.

Andes
Andes
    Rep
    Your refunder's daddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 61

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Don't leave, just go and try make money online buddy, fuck the physical work and do something good online, learn a skill and sell it, your parents might need you and you won't be there at that time.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGd3aPIR
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

DISCORD : HKO_A1#1337

AnisFerchichi
AnisFerchichi
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 360

Six years registered

so my current situation is something really hectic i guess cause i have to work in singapore but im leaving my parents in my country my parents is old like i mean old as 80 :( so im kinda sad and hesitating to decide.

if you make more there and can support your family with your salary from singapore then stay. and try to get as much money as possilbe and then get back. :)

Bloodseekr
Bloodseekr
    Rep
    Blood King

Five years registered

my parents only has me and my brothers and sister is already old too so im the one supporting my parents its just kinda frustrating to think wether not to go or not cause its a big jump in my career but sacrificing specially my father :( thank you guyys for the replies :( 

ExjadeDigital
ExjadeDigital
    Rep
    Exjade Digital

Threads: 3

Three years registered

my parents only has me and my brothers and sister is already old too so im the one supporting my parents its just kinda frustrating to think wether not to go or not cause its a big jump in my career but sacrificing specially my father :( thank you guyys for the replies :(

Do your parents want you to stay? If so, stay.

JavaQuality
JavaQuality
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 77

Four years registered

Don't leave, just go and try make money online buddy, fuck the physical work and do something good online, learn a skill and sell it, your parents might need you and you won't be there at that time.

Yes bro, because it's so easy to just make a living from doing stuff online. Kappa

I mean, just do some YouTube and gain 50k subscribers everyday...., am I right?

"Fuck the physical work" literally just made me cringe real hard, because you obviously don't realize how important it is.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmed

JavaQuality
JavaQuality
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 77

Four years registered

If your parents are that old, they might need your physical support in which case it would be a bad idea to leave.

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmed

Bloodseekr
Bloodseekr
    Rep
    Blood King

Five years registered

yea my parents i justt too old enough they need someone to look for them and im the one who does that :( thanks for all the replies i really apprieciate it guys :( 

Andes
Andes
    Rep
    Your refunder's daddy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 61

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Yes bro, because it's so easy to just make a living from doing stuff online. Kappa

I mean, just do some YouTube and gain 50k subscribers everyday...., am I right?

"Fuck the physical work" literally just made me cringe real hard, because you obviously don't realize how important it is.

I'm not meaning it's easy to work online, but there are plenty of opportunities that you take advantage of to make money online, at that point in his life i would just start doing blackhat shit just to earn my bread everyday

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FGd3aPIR
In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the member of this group.

DISCORD : HKO_A1#1337