ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Coinbase Wallet on fake name?

• Please log in to reply
Coinbase Wallet on fake name?

SvenJoachim
SvenJoachim
    Rep

Threads: 1
Credits: 0
Three years registered

Hey guys,

I want to create a wallet coinbase seems to be the best. Since OPSec is the most important thing while being criminal I want to be sure that I can't get busted through that. So I thought about creating a wallet through perfect privacy and on fake information so that it can't be traced back to my real identity is it clever? Since FBI etc can trace back names to wallets to my knowledge? Is there a good way to get beyond the ID check on Coinbase, Paypal any other sites? Also anything else which I need to know to be safe while using BTC for my business? 

Archange226
Archange226
    Rep
    Your Friendly Nulled Baguette

Threads: 59

Five years registered

invest in nulled credits XD

mangonigha
mangonigha
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Three years registered

Fake ID worked for me for about 2 years until my account got suspended. I now use cashapp which has been a breeze with my fake ID. For total OPSEC I recommend using monero over btc, or if you're adamant on using bitcoin use a tumbling service. Cheers.

SvenJoachim
SvenJoachim
    Rep

Threads: 1
Three years registered

Fake ID worked for me for about 2 years until my account got suspended. I now use cashapp which has been a breeze with my fake ID. For total OPSEC I recommend using monero over btc, or if you're adamant on using bitcoin use a tumbling service. Cheers.

Problem with Monero is that the majority only accepts BTC? And for cashing out BTC seems to be better? More exchange services. Also do you know if Fake ID works for Paypal so that I can get a verified account? Or is there a guide for getting one? Also is there a good seller for Fake ID scans? 

MrNuts
MrNuts
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 101

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Eight years registered

... first of all: pretty sure this is a unwanted topic on Nulled.

For coinbase.com an ID & photo verification is necessary as far as I know. Therefor, they will require you to activate Flash and your webcam. It is tricky, but still a beatable system. Just depends on your PS skills and some stuff also used for e-whoring. How far you can get with PayPal mostly depends on your behaviour. Get a clean IP, do not look suspicious and do not try to move high amounts of money fast or within your first days after registration. The sooner or later they will ask for the ID - make sure the image does not contain any metadata referring to PS or such, do not use stock images as a photo for the ID etc. ... if you act like a good guy, fake accounts may last forever.

... that's all information you can find with a web research as well  ;) Cannot and do not want to tell anymore in detail on public  :ph34r:

+++ Fresh SMTP (inbox checked) and Private SMTP Servers +++ AUTO-BUY (BTC / ETH) +++

VISIT MY SHOP: (CLICK)!