ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[AMAZON] How to order with Revolut cards?

• Please log in to reply
[AMAZON] How to order with Revolut cards?

Amazun
Amazun
    Rep
    retired

Threads: 62
Credits: 8

Seven years registered

hi folk

today i have a question. i basically want to order "anonymous" on amazon. i already have a good system to generate unlimited addresses with wrong names, but the problem is the payment. when i generate a revo card and then use it, the amazon.de account gets locked instantly and they want to confirm that the card is mine. after sending them the documents they just don't answer anymore and the account remains blocked.

does anyone know how to use revo cards on amazon.de or does anyone know how to bypass this card verification shit?

thanks in advance :pepolove:

adv removed

TopZig0101
TopZig0101
    Rep
    The German ideal

Threads: 20
Credits: 0

Four years registered

Do you activate Prime?

OfficerDDoS
OfficerDDoS
    Rep
    Sheriff

Threads: 126

Five years registered

They check your provided Adress, with the Cardholders adress. I think they are not the same? 

happens to me aswell so i would like to hear a solution too :D 

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm

officer_ddos_v2.png

use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm •  use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm • use lucas mm

Amazun
Amazun
    Rep
    retired

Seven years registered

Do you activate Prime?

yes I mostly do, does this have an impact?

adv removed

Amazun
Amazun
    Rep
    retired

Seven years registered

They check your provided Adress, with the Cardholders adress. I think they are not the same? 

yeah I thought it was this first, but I already had many successful orders with credit cards from my bank where I did not provide the correct billing address - but since I'm using revo cards it doesn't work anymore

adv removed

VoucherKing
VoucherKing
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 7

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Three years registered

Even with AVS prepaid I can't bypass the flag, I tried editing bank statement to show what they needed but it wasn't accepted and they perm'd the account.

TopZig0101
TopZig0101
    Rep
    The German ideal

Four years registered

I am getting the same issue and I live in germany. No matter what Type of card I add, the account instantly gets locked. If they don´t reply to you within 24Hours you need to submit the documents again. I had to submit my fake docs 3 times until they finally got back to me and unlocked the account. Activating Prime instantly locks the acc no matter what and purchasing something instantly from amazon also autolocks the acc. Their new security system is really weird. 

TopZig0101
TopZig0101
    Rep
    The German ideal

Four years registered

yes I mostly do, does this have an impact?

Yes I noticed that if you activate Prime the account instantly gets banned. 

Amazun
Amazun
    Rep
    retired

Seven years registered

I am getting the same issue and I live in germany. No matter what Type of card I add, the account instantly gets locked. If they don´t reply to you within 24Hours you need to submit the documents again. I had to submit my fake docs 3 times until they finally got back to me and unlocked the account. Activating Prime instantly locks the acc no matter what and purchasing something instantly from amazon also autolocks the acc. Their new security system is really weird. 

Yes I noticed that if you activate Prime the account instantly gets banned. 

I see. Problem is that I can't submit the documents again because there is the "we are checking your documents and get back to you within 24hours" message since 5 days.. But thanks for the info.

adv removed

TopZig0101
TopZig0101
    Rep
    The German ideal

Four years registered

I see. Problem is that I can't submit the documents again because there is the "we are checking your documents and get back to you within 24hours" message since 5 days.. But thanks for the info.

Maybe a call to amazon could resolve the issue. Get a FireRTC account and just call them asking why and how long it will take. I know that amazon can unlock your account if you call them. Mine got locked once and after a 5 min they instantly unlocked it.