ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Ty's Ultimate Education Service | IT Certifications, Degree Programs & much more!

• Please log in to reply
Ty's Ultimate Education Service | IT Certifications, Degree Programs & much more!

Vouches 0

tythecreator
tythecreator
    Rep

Threads: 3
Credits: 0

Eight years registered
Vouches 0

LH5FZcE.gifoy9oPAE.gifDVhhRUu.gif2915uzL.gif
YicrM57.gif
*Prices are subject to change upon demand as this takes us time to execute for each person... Willing to use Verified Middlemen*
*Disclaimer - Online-Testing Only! | Software will need to be installed on the computer at the time of testing and will be uninstalled afterward*

TOS
Contact me before buying a voucher, unless you bought one before-hand.
We do not offer $ for $ refunds in most situations unless previously agreed upon. Usually, we only offer an exchange voucher!
Always confirm you are talking to me via PM's if you are speaking with me offsite. I will always ask you to send me a unique special code thru PM's.
This service is at your own discretion, we are not responsible for any issues you have with the test-provider.(Our method is undetectable at the moment but we don't want people to abuse our refund/exchange system if it is provided)

drodumbell
drodumbell
    Rep
    - VERIFIED SHIT Tester -

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 40
Credits: 7

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

@tythecreator so in short, you are JUST DOING THE EXAM ?

so for example, i bought this one https://academic-sto.../p/ACADCompTIAA , then you login to my account then work with the exams to get me passed ?

Accepting Currency Exchange from PP to BTC 15% FLAT rates 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying AGC .com for PP/BTC/Other Crypto's

-------------

BTC Currency Exchange / UPGRADE Thread : https://www.nulled.t...-pp-good-rates/

Amazon.com GC Exchange Thread : https://www.nulled.t...ge-pp-70-rates/

Discord : reds#3196

tythecreator
tythecreator
    Rep

Threads: 3

Eight years registered

@tythecreator so in short, you are JUST DOING THE EXAM ?

so for example, i bought this one https://academic-sto.../p/ACADCompTIAA , then you login to my account then work with the exams to get me passed ?

Yes, in short we are only taking the exam for you. One of my techs will control the answers inputted to ensure you pass. All done on your account while you are there to watch.

CRAWLER
CRAWLER
    Rep
    I am a Cookie !

Threads: 197

Five years registered
Still giving a vouch copy ? Kappa

APPARENTLY THERE'S AN IMPOSTOR ME. ALWAYS VERIFY THAT IM THE ACTUAL CRAWLER...

buffsenpai
buffsenpai
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 11
Four years registered

I sent you a PM

Icilyyy
Icilyyy
    Rep

Threads: 6

Five years registered
I’m interested in dumps. Got any?

Providing detailed vouches and reviews, as well as marketing your product / service on my discord servers! Let me know if you'd like to work :) 

TheUndertaker
TheUndertaker
    Rep

Threads: 0
Eight years registered

Is this service still being offered ?? or nah?

QFrag
QFrag
    Rep

Threads: 11

Four years registered

Still being offered?

Azh4r
Azh4r
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 6

Five years registered

i need your service, message me back

BTC Wallet:

39PbJ36R52f8SFxKGHg7gRQoeGJzJEZ4yC

Downbad10
Downbad10
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 0

Three years registered

Bc98G.png

*Prices are subject to change upon demand as this takes us time to execute for each person... Willing to use Verified Middlemen*
*Disclaimer - Online-Testing Only! | Software will need to be installed on the computer at the time of testing and will be uninstalled afterward*

Doing One Vouch Copy For Any Core CompTIA exam!

Vouch copy does not include exam voucher, it purely provides you our service for free!

https://cache.nulled...red/i/pzHG8.gif

Don't bring up the shit editing, I'm not a video editor I don't have the patience for that shit...

Also, I've been getting a lot of messages about other exams and whether we are able to provide the service for those exams as well... In short Yes, we are able to for most digital exams in theory buttttt the issue falls in the fact that we don't have a lot of techs who are certified in those other exams so we don't feel confident in providing those other certs just yet until our techs grow in size. So with that said, I'd also like to mention that we are looking for techs who have a decent availability and have some cert experience that is outside of our current scope. If this applies to you feel free to contact us to see if we can figure something out. We do pay :)

TOS
Contact me before buying a voucher, unless you bought one before-hand.
We no longer sell discounted vouchers, you must buy your own voucher for this service!
We do not offer $ for $ refunds in most situations unless previously agreed upon. Usually, we only offer an exchange voucher!
Always confirm you are talking to me via PM's if you are speaking with me offsite. I will always ask you to send me a unique special code thru PM's.
This service is at your own discretion, we are not responsible for any issues you have with the test-provider.(Our method is undetectable at the moment but we don't want people to abuse our refund/exchange system if it is provided)