ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

NIKE REFUND METHOD

• Please log in to reply
NIKE REFUND METHOD

Toast1634
Toast1634
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 11
Credits: 0

Four years registered

So it is very easy first you order 2 pair of shoes from nike by invoice or credit card, i did invoice

You order 2 pair of shoes 1 of your size and the same shoe with another size ex(my shoe is 44 and another one is 40)

After you have gotten the shoes you call nike and (you have to sound abit mad) you tell them that you got 1 shoe the 40 shoes but the one in your size isnt in the box they will tell you that they will look into it and send you an email after 2-3 days

You will get refunded for the shoes of 44 and the 40 are still with you, so you send back the 40 shoes and you get back the money so all in all you are refunded for all your shoes and the one in your size you kept it

IF THEY DONT SEND YOU EMAIL AFTER 2-3 DAYS CONTACT THEM THE 5TH DAY TELL THEM THAT YOU DIDNT GET YOUR SHOES IN YOUR BOX AND THEY WILL LIKELY DO A FULL REFUND FOR BOTH OF THE SHOES OR ONE OF THEM DIRECTLY AFTER YOU CALLED THEM

Dont forget to like and upvote

This leak has been reported as still working 4 times this month (4 times in total).

Cookiemonster78
Cookiemonster78
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Credits: 0
Three years registered

i have tried this method before it works

James1hoob32
James1hoob32
    Rep

• PipPipPip