ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

[DWC] ProxyScrape Premium | Banning cracking | NotThipLol

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
[DWC] ProxyScrape Premium | Banning cracking | NotThipLol

Chance
Chance
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 80
Credits: 2

Five years registered

Hello nulled. Unfortunately I have to inform you that ProxyScrape started banning users for cracking accounts.

@NotThiplol (which has advertised his proxies on the forum, lol)

told me this:

unknown.png

Proof of my ban: 

Spoiler

He denies that most of his customers use the proxies for cracking (in reality, what else are they used for? lmao)

Fuck this guy. He's literally STEALING money. Don't buy. Wasted over $50 on his proxies.

NotThiplol
NotThiplol
    Rep
    Yeeet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 184
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Six years registered

Yeah just ban me already really dont give a fuck anymore about this community, I did everything in my power to make clear that I don't want to deal with this type of people anymore (i only forgot to delete a thread that didn't get any replies in 2 months anyway) but still people come and buy, not my problem sorry. May I note that I contacted finndev multiple times to request full deletion of my account and got ignored. I tried enough.

Had a great time here, I hope that people here realize that there is also something else in this world and not "everyone" uses proxies for cracking, you are just blind of the reality because you don't know anything other than cracking: https://luminati.io/use_cases

Chance
Chance
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 80
Credits: 2

Five years registered

Yeah just ban me already really dont give a fuck anymore about this community, I did everything in my power to make clear that I don't want to deal with this type of people anymore (i only forgot to delete a thread that didn't get any replies in 2 months anyway) but still people come and buy, not my problem sorry. May I note that I contacted finndev multiple times to request full deletion of my account and got ignored. I tried enough.

Had a great time here, I hope that people here realize that there is also something else in this world and not "everyone" uses proxies for cracking, you are just blind of the reality because you don't know anything other than cracking.

@Preaux

Revoluti0n
Revoluti0n
    Rep
    Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 86
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Just saw this now and lol what a dick.

But proxies are not only for cracking. But if he advertised it here on nulled and then banning you for cracking is shit. Other things you can do with proxies is scraping, account creation, seo work, etc.

My ONLY Bitcoin Address is 1BitcoinaD7Mh4Q36pmyAgXCTHm9QwVgK3

Still always PM verify with me before dealing. I have a faker.

Yuri
Yuri
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 33
Credits: 10

Six years registered

Did he mention beforehand not to use the proxies for cracking though? Or was it only after you purchased and got yourself banned for doing so?

I fail to understand, there's tons of other usage for proxies, like what revolution said. But cracking also plays a major part, at least notify your users beforehand if you are gonna be banning people for using your proxies to perform illegal activities.

In case of an investigation by any federal entity or similar, I do not have any involvement with this group or with the people in it, I do not know how I am here, probably added by a third party, I do not support any actions by the members of this group.

Magilp
Magilp
    Rep
    ==

Threads: 399
Credits: 40

Six years registered

I was in this guy's discord for a while and he said that he doesn't mind it happening and knows almost everybody uses his proxy for cracking, but if his providers complain then he has to take action. That was his stance on the situation

==