ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

DonXirus Dorking Ebook | https://www.nulled.to/user/776197-donxirus | $110

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
DonXirus Dorking Ebook | https://www.nulled.to/user/776197-donxirus | $110

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep
    Your friendly nulled admin

[STAFF]
Threads: 145
Credits: 99

Eight years registered

They aint from ur shitty ebook. two. cracked.to has the entire transcript of proof that don has no idea what he's doing. The fanboy club in the LQ forum can stop now. I will get banned here. Idm. I even got pos rep here and likes from c.to because they want don to refund the 18k he stole and get doxxed. ALSO Cyber used the doxxing stuff as a form of extortion, that's his own fault the thread was leaked. I know I won't get my money back lucas, It's fine. All the evidence required to prove don can't dork it on that c.to scam report.

I still haven’t received what I requested, please send that on a pm ASAP.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

I HAVE 2 DISCORD PROFILES:

"@lucas.1337" DISCORD ID IS "474341590891102219"

"@n.to" DISCORD ID IS "1056693864322318406"

MY TELEGRAM: t.me/LucasNulledTo

https://www.nulled.t...ypto-addresses/

^MY ONLY CRYPTO ADDRESSES^ 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

READ THIS TO AVOID BEING SCAMMED: 

https://www.nulled.to/topic/543296-beware-new-impersonation-scam-must-read/

https://www.nulled.to/topic/464285-recent-increase-of-scams

WhiteBoardAlts
WhiteBoardAlts
    Rep

• PipPip
Threads: 1
Credits: 0

Four years registered

wait no i got bored and im doing it now. ill send in dms. BTW dons ebook on release date was worth $7.7 per valid page. In case you don't know. he fucked up every private method he made in the entire ebook for release date. Which is concerning considering it's a tutorial on dorking

DonXirus
DonXirus
    Rep
    AIO Dorks Making E-Book

Threads: 449

Seven years registered

@Lucas Hello sir

i will not make things complicated for you, so as brief if someone started selling an ebook 

1- "Posted 26 July 2018 - 02:29 AM"  

2- thread sell :https://www.nulled.t...eleased-by-don/

3- have more than 15 vouches from Customers who did buy it and read it.

3- all my customers ar happy with what they bought

5- no one of them did ask for refund 

6- no one of them said that my methods are public

7- i help everyone of them even this leaker who did open the scam i have his full conversassion and i did answer all his questions even when the question is dumb i answer it

8- i supported him more than 10 times on anything he need helps on

9- he bouhg ebook for more than 5 months and received all chapters

10- now the ebook in 07/10/2020 the ebook is bad and methods are pbublic ?

so if it's true at least ask for refund not just come and share it with his friends and leak it to everyone; so the rules are clear and the scam report is fake.

and i need him to pay all damage caused to the whole comunity.

the good thing is that my service is still up and i still updating with new chapters.

My Only Discord --> DonXirus#6132

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

I received 6 hours ago a wall of text explaining how his ebook is common knowledge and bad overall, poorly explained and low quality. However, no actual proof of any of his methods being taken from public sources nor was there any mention of public sources whatsoever other than the links he posted on this thread already.

I am awaiting pictures and links comparing the ebook to methods that are available publicly. 

Aside from that, the fact that he leaked the ebook without our approval makes him unable to request a refund, and liable for the damage it caused. 

Just want to make it clear that we do not endorse the sales of public products, but we also don't endorse people taking the law into their own hands and deciding without us knowing about it. Neither one nor the other is ''Okay'' and therefore we will analyze both specific situations sepparately. 

If the ebook turns out to contain solely publicly available information, the sales will be closed until updates are added, new methods, old ones re-written and explained better and more in-depth.

As for the leaking of the ebook, and the circumstances in which it happened (the old customer deeming this ebook was not worth its price) the customer will not be given a refund but shall be given support when necessary.

Also, to make it very clear, buying an ebook, asking the seller for support, help with things you dont understand, and using his resources for 5 months only to then create a scam report accusing him of scamming just because the contents of the ebook are things you already knew (makes no sense that you sit on this information for 5 months anyway, if you knew about the methods and you didn't think they were good from the start you would have created a scam report or asked him for a refund from the get go) is not acceptable, you purchased this ebook months back, didn't make any public post about it, didn't contact any staff member about it, didn't contact him about it, and now you decided to leak it and report him.

QNnNXEB.gif

MY ONLY BITCOIN ADDRESS IS IN MY PROFILE. IF I SEND A DIFFERENT ONE IT'S NOT ME. 

ALWAYS ASK FOR A PM, NEVER SEND ME MONEY WITHOUT RECEIVING A MESSAGE FROM ME ON NULLED. I WILL NEVER REFUSE TO PM YOU. 

DonJuji
DonJuji
    Rep
    Best Opsec Is No Opsec

Threads: 215

Five years registered

i dont have time to read this thread but ive had it summarized for me...

let me make a few things clear.

nobody stole a crypted dorks method from me. i have no idea what that even is and i have never used or mentioned such a thing.

a couple months ago somebody told me that donxirius had used a method related to scraping links from github for sqli that i had mentioned to cyber.

i never saw any proof that this was true and frankly i doubt it. from what i understand there is no mention of github at all in his ebook but i have not read it so i would not know. like i said, i seriously doubt he stole any method from me and even if he did use a method that came from me i would not care. (unless it was like the whole ebook). im not a big fan of ebooks in general as 99% are trash and people generally just lose their money but in donxirius defense i feel like even if there are methods in the book that are public....so what? that does not make them useless. The purpose of an ebook is to inform. It is a guide. And just because information is public dosent mean people know where to look for it. Again i dont know shit about this ebook thats just my opinion.

Regardless, I HAVE NO REASON TO BELIEVE DONXIRIUS STOLE ANYTHING FROM ME.

vNLtuDt.png

and THIS is a load of horse shit.

DonXirus
DonXirus
    Rep
    AIO Dorks Making E-Book

Threads: 449

Seven years registered

@Lucas , sorry for all this bro i don't want to make your work more hardb but what i can do :) this will be my last poste :) and Thanks for reading it

First, lets talk about my service, and i can provide the copy i'm selling for my customers, the first chapter v1.0 is the real ebook that i did release on 2018, it's not public methods at all.
it content 3 type of dorks Basic advanced and expert dorks. so if we are talking about an ebook that teahc you dorks from beginner to expert, of cours we need to start with basic dorks to go step by step,
so everyone cn understand clearly the meanning of dorks,the advanced dorks are basically basic dorks but implemented with new functionsn then comes the expert dorks when we make things more complicated
and expert uncluding all functions and dorks skills. so to explain all this to customers thats what my ebook have and no one can teach you dorks like i did, methods clear and with screens detailed
steps. But the good thing is that i did implement all those 3 type of dorks with some new combiantions that no one did know about them before or even used them, cause if we all checked all posted dorks before i start selling
my ebook all dorks was like ( search function + keywords + page type + page parameter=) and all tools which can generate dorks can use only this combiantion which is public and everyone know how to use it.
so when my ebook released i did release more than 51 new combinations that no one has used them before and thats not public cause you can check all dorks on google or any search engine you know.
put in recherche dorks list and you will see the dorks: sample result with sample combination nothing new at all, but in my ebook you can play with dorks like pro using different ways and methods,

Second thing is the ebook comes with 4 private methods i called them "index dorks" and i did explain the method well which all steps on the method with screens and proofs that make it special, and
no one was using them be cause i released that, and if you did find a dork with the index word on it thats not mean they are index dorks, cause index dorks are with combinations, and the dork you did find on google is using index as keywrd only.

so basically i did make 3 type of dorks from just the "index dorks" and i did explain them well, with steps and rules needed to make the dorks with more than 3 ways, to let customer understand the method easy,

now we have 6 methods explained well on the first chapter 1.0 and no method of those is public and i can provide the ebook it self to check it.
Ebook link:https://mega.nz/file...GyhpPY2yAjoIn9o

now lets back to what he said is public, i mean "Numeric Dorks", so the"Numeric Dorks" dorks was released by me on 2017 i used them for more than 7 months,
because even if the method was on google it was as dorks not as method which can explain how to make them, and even if you searched on numeric dorks you will find nothing, because the keyword
we talking about now "numeric dorks" was private it self, and if you did find dorks about it i'm sure if you didn't read it on my ebook you will never understand it,
so i want to poste the ebook for free, but Antileech asked me to sell it, then i gave him all rights to sell it and here is the thread sell  https://www.nulled.t...+numeric +dorks

but later when Antileech was banned someone tried to leak it then i want to get back my credit and get some likes for my hard work i did put on that ebook, then i posted it for free
here is the threead: https://www.nulled.t...+numeric +dorks

and all this happened before you buy the ebook so basically you already know that Numeric dorks are public now, and everyone of my customers know about it too cause i announced that on my server
before sharing it on public. so now i think all clear

now lets talk about other chapters, all other chapters 1.01, 1.02, 1.03, 1.04 was as Bonus from me means you didn't pay anything you did pay just for the first chapter then whenever i make new chapter you
get it for free, only chapter 1.03 it's cost 10$ as support cause i lost much time on writting it, and to make things more clear it was Customers suggestion not mine,
and on suggestion channel on my server i let my customers suggest what they want to read on the next chapter or update, so basically you are buying only the first ebook v1.0 and my support for 100$,
and for support most of my customers uncluding you i used teamviewer with them and explained many things from ebook and shwoed you how to make dorks using my methods,
mean when you read ebook of cours you will need my help to guide you and clear things for you, and you know how many time i helped and supported you untill you understood everything and all methods ...

Third, if randomly we found that some dorks of my methods are on google or any random search engine, thats not means that the methods is public, because no one will explain the dorks to you as i did.
so stop talking shit and trash sell and proove your self, now you fucked things and all my customers want you to pay the damage you did by sharing all methods for no reason.

and Finally, i want to say sorry for your lost, you just wasted your time by leaking an ebook that was sold for more than 2 years, and my service will still up and customers will have new updates,
and thank God you did it now because it's time to get V2.0 out of the ebook, because only dumb people who are sharing everything at once, the smartest keep new things for themselves

As Brief: i have 112 Customers and you was 113, the question now is are you the only smart one on the server who did notice that all methods are Public ?

My Only Discord --> DonXirus#6132

DonJuji
DonJuji
    Rep
    Best Opsec Is No Opsec

Threads: 215

Five years registered

i just checked out the leak and while i wouldnt describe it as "private methods". its a totally legitmate guide on dorking for sqli. everything i looked at is true and makes sense. people in this community are SERIOUSLY confused about dorking methods and what it is and how it works and i think most people would benefit from this information. its not "private methods" but its not intended to be i dont think. its intended to be a clear explanation of how how dorking works and how to do it properly in the context of SQLI and i would venture to say that it achieves that goal. clearly he put work into it. now im not saying people are going to buy this and instantly profit but i dont think he is claiming that either but it can be a solid base to up your knowledge which in the right hands could lead to profit.....and also fun, dont forget hacking websites is fun and you can do it just for that reason not just to profit so there is value right there too. people need to chill out with scam reports. 9/10 times they are total nonsense and its a serious thing to claim about someone not to mention poor lucas has to read like 100 great walls of china because of threads like this lol. this isnt a scam. its just not. you want to go after ebook authors go after someone who is actually selling trash because believe me there are plenty of them.

Lucas
Lucas
    Rep

[STAFF]

Eight years registered

The ebook is exactly what was advertised, nothing more and nothing less. A guide for beginners on dorking in general. 

There were no prior scam reports, no complaints whatsoever about the ebook before yours in the past 2 years.

You purchased the ebook months back and only decided to complain now. 

The pictures I received (no links) show results but are cropped and have no context whatsoever.

The accusations of stealing, doxing, scamming are all baseless, without any evidence to support them. Just claims.

The methods given within the ebook serve their purpose, teaching beginners how to use dorks properly and how to improve your knowledge and effects of better dorking. 

I see no reason to extend this any further, if there was evidence the methods are straight up stolen, or taken from public sources, I will need the sources in order to compare. Pictures won't do. 

Closed. 

QNnNXEB.gif