ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Corgi
Corgi
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 182
Credits: 2

Deal with caution
User has an open scam report.
Four years registered

Eat high calorie foods like peanut butter and cereal and stuff

That's useless, you'll burn this really quickly (at least what I read online and IRL)

Rep

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 227
Credits: 0

Deal with caution
Four years registered

@Lokky I'll try that, thanks
@Darko I read that too, my breakfast today was rice & chicken

Would go with 5 Days of week with Rice with 3 times chicken and 2 times fish and weekends Depends on how u live

H3LLBOY
H3LLBOY
    Rep
    God

• PipPipPipPipPip
Threads: 19

Four years registered

Its easy to say but its hard to do when my body legit doesn't feel "hungry" sometimes

Before I ate a lot and still was stuck at the same weight.

you take supplements? Use mass gainers etc have with milk. not real carbs but its still carbs, only problem with them is they're high in fat/sugar. However, if you're eating correct and drinking normal whey protein your put on the pounds, muslce too. Nothing is a quick progress, and tbh I was on streroids at the time i gained 3 stone lol.

H3LLBOY
H3LLBOY
    Rep
    God

• PipPipPipPipPip

Four years registered

you take supplements? Use mass gainers etc have with milk. not real carbs but its still carbs, only problem with them is they're high in fat/sugar. However, if you're eating correct and drinking normal whey protein your put on the pounds, muslce too. Nothing is a quick progress, and tbh I was on streroids at the time i gained 3 stone lol.

use my fitness pal, i was eating 5k calories aday, waking up at half 4 in the morning, I would eat, 100g of porridge, just plain. No sugar, or abit. Then I would make an omlette with bits of chicken in it for the extra protein. Breakfast for champions, youre getting a good amount of carbs and a decent amount of protein, also the egg yoke good fats, people are scared to eat that bit lol. Then 30-40 mins before gym i would eat 200g whole wheat pasta with tuna and some sauce, you can eat more whole wheat it won't bloat you as much as normal pasta. Then after the gym, I would have a shake, about 30 mins later i would have my meal, which would contain some sort of meat and some sort of carbs. Rice/chicken etc

H3LLBOY
H3LLBOY
    Rep
    God

• PipPipPipPipPip

Four years registered

use my fitness pal, i was eating 5k calories aday, waking up at half 4 in the morning, I would eat, 100g of porridge, just plain. No sugar, or abit. Then I would make an omlette with bits of chicken in it for the extra protein. Breakfast for champions, youre getting a good amount of carbs and a decent amount of protein, also the egg yoke good fats, people are scared to eat that bit lol. Then 30-40 mins before gym i would eat 200g whole wheat pasta with tuna and some sauce, you can eat more whole wheat it won't bloat you as much as normal pasta. Then after the gym, I would have a shake, about 30 mins later i would have my meal, which would contain some sort of meat and some sort of carbs. Rice/chicken etc

Carbs is what will put the weight on you, just make sure they're clean carbs. So you don't get fat af lol.

Corgi
Corgi
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

Thanks man! Appreciate it, I will try that and let you know how it goes

H3LLBOY
H3LLBOY
    Rep
    God

• PipPipPipPipPip

Four years registered

Thanks man! Appreciate it, I will try that and let you know how it goes

Goodluck, just need to be consistent with it. That's all

BankBro
BankBro
    Rep

Threads: 2
Four years registered

eat chocolate before sleeping

Corgi
Corgi
    Rep
    Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Deal with caution
Four years registered

eat chocolate before sleeping

:facepalm:

Draxly
Draxly
    Rep

Threads: 3
Six years registered

Uber promocode abuse helps a lot,  I've gained like 2kg eating sushi,burgers and other shit for the past 2 weeks