ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Hopper dissassambler 4.0.8 for MacOS full crack

• Please log in to reply
Hopper dissassambler 4.0.8 for MacOS full crack

paxcut
paxcut
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 22
Credits: 0

Four years registered

This is probably the best disassembler/decompiler for MacOS ever made. IDA pro may have more features, but Hopper was developed using Swift and has a lot of objective C features that IDA doesn't. Also people complain that IDA on Mac is not fully optimized as it on PC.  Hopper supports a wide variety of inputs and  can be extended easily to support any input you like (google for Hopper plugins on github). This crack is for version 4.0.8 which although a bit old, is the latest working crack I have found. The crack is not mine, and, although virustotal detects no infections (link provided) you should be careful about running it. I cannot guarantee its safety.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you reply to this topic or

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edit: forgot virustotal link.

Hopper.jpg

Hopper-1.jpg

Hopper-3.jpg

Hopper-4.jpg

Edited by paxcut, 12 July 2020 - 05:43 PM.

LEECHERS BEWARE! U COULD BE BANNED!

Knightsec
Knightsec
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 1
Three years registered

DUDE THANK YOU SO MUCH! i really need this for my mac, thanks again mate, keep it up!

arascargo
arascargo
    Rep

• PipPipPip
Threads: 0
Three years registered

thanks

ddtddt
ddtddt
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

Does not work on macos>=10.15

paxcut
paxcut
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

Does not work on macos>=10.15

Yes, I believe I mention something to that effect in the included readme file. Try as I might I never was able to get it to run on Catalina, even though it worked great on all the other ones I tried including El Capitan, High Sierra, Sierra and Mohave. The same is true for all the other cracks of hopper that I have (older versions).

The strange thing is that as far as I know Catalina didn't introduce any new major security features and I have turned off all the ones that are documented. Yet Catalina can distinguish between the crack and uncracked app letting the later run effortlessly while  the former dies in seg fault hell. Then again Apple is famous for their undocumented features, specially in the Security area. 

I have pretty much given up on mac os and more so after they announced Big Sur and their Apple Silicon. I use to enjoy learning about all the mac quirks, but now there's too much obscurity in their security for my taste. Given the low response to this thread (compared to the Windows and Linux ones) I believe that I'm not alone in that respect.

Paxcut

BrandeisHabbo
BrandeisHabbo
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

replying*

ddtddt
ddtddt
    Rep
    Lurker

Three years registered

Yes, I believe I mention something to that effect in the included readme file. Try as I might I never was able to get it to run on Catalina, even though it worked great on all the other ones I tried including El Capitan, High Sierra, Sierra and Mohave. The same is true for all the other cracks of hopper that I have (older versions).

The strange thing is that as far as I know Catalina didn't introduce any new major security features and I have turned off all the ones that are documented. Yet Catalina can distinguish between the crack and uncracked app letting the later run effortlessly while  the former dies in seg fault hell. Then again Apple is famous for their undocumented features, specially in the Security area. 

I have pretty much given up on mac os and more so after they announced Big Sur and their Apple Silicon. I use to enjoy learning about all the mac quirks, but now there's too much obscurity in their security for my taste. Given the low response to this thread (compared to the Windows and Linux ones) I believe that I'm not alone in that respect.

Paxcut

Thanks for your work.

I heard that Catalina is the first version that does not support 32 bit binary. Maybe the cracked dylib was compiled to 32 bit.

paxcut
paxcut
    Rep
    Addicted

Four years registered

Thanks for your work.

I heard that Catalina is the first version that does not support 32 bit binary. Maybe the cracked dylib was compiled to 32 bit.

According to Ida, both the executable and the dylib are 64 bits, so the answer must lie somewhere else.  The crack is injected using a simple well known mechanism. As far as I can tell, the injection goes through without a hitch, but something that's new to Catalina makes it seg fault. What that is I don't have a clue, maybe somebody with real Mac-OS skills can figure it out. God knows I tried...

Paxcut

deadwagon
deadwagon
    Rep
    Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

Three years registered

This is probably the best disassembler/decompiler for MacOS ever made. IDA pro may have more features, but Hopper was developed using Swift and has a lot of objective C features that IDA doesn't. Also people complain that IDA on Mac is not fully optimized as it on PC.  Hopper supports a wide variety of inputs and  can be extended easily to support any input you like (google for Hopper plugins on github). This crack is for version 4.0.8 which although a bit old, is the latest working crack I have found. The crack is not mine, and, although virustotal detects no infections (link provided) you should be careful about running it. I cannot guarantee its safety.

Edit: forgot virustotal link.

Hopper.jpg

Hopper-1.jpg

Hopper-3.jpg

Hopper-4.jpg

Thanks

HypedCarts
HypedCarts
    Rep

Threads: 2
Four years registered