ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Simplest Fastest and EASIEST way to get product serial numbers

• Please log in to reply
Simplest Fastest and EASIEST way to get product serial numbers

trimee1
trimee1
    Rep

Threads: 4
Credits: 0

Five years registered

So I have never seen anyone put this method down on any methods I've ever seen, and this how I get my serials. I dont purchase serials, I dont ask people selling their crap on E Bay for it, I don't email blast....no.

I just simply drive up to the store that has the product I want.

I walk up to the counter or ask a store clerk if I can take a look at the product.

Then when I have said product in hand-I take a picture of the serial number because it's printed right there on the outside of the box!!

Now, if the clerk wants to get nosy I tell him Im just taking pictures to make sure I got the correct model or version of that item my girl told me to get, or else I'm gonna never hear the end of it!

That usually gets a chuckle out of em (Usually the guys agree with me and the chicks always say something dumb like "You better!" or  "Happy wife, happy life!" and they dont ask no more.

One of the best parts about this method is there's no guess work. It would take me much longer the go through the process of emailing people on Ebay and waiting for answers, or paying someone with bitcoins and then have to wait for over an hour (even though you sent it 'priority' whatever THAT means cause its still slow as your mom with her one leg trying to enter a cow chasing contest) before the first authorization is verified. And unless you happen to have the luck of a black cat who just broke a mirror on Friday the 13th the only way that serial number is no good is if someone came in just before you did, and grabbed that serial number for the same exact purpose as you are about to do to the sorry ass sap that's going to buy this right after you.

Jay875
Jay875
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 55

Five years registered

So I have never seen anyone put this method down on any methods I've ever seen, and this how I get my serials. I dont purchase serials, I dont ask people selling their crap on E Bay for it, I don't email blast....no.

I just simply drive up to the store that has the product I want.

I walk up to the counter or ask a store clerk if I can take a look at the product.

Then when I have said product in hand-I take a picture of the serial number because it's printed right there on the outside of the box!!

Now, if the clerk wants to get nosy I tell him Im just taking pictures to make sure I got the correct model or version of that item my girl told me to get, or else I'm gonna never hear the end of it!

That usually gets a chuckle out of em (Usually the guys agree with me and the chicks always say something dumb like "You better!" or  "Happy wife, happy life!" and they dont ask no more.

One of the best parts about this method is there's no guess work. It would take me much longer the go through the process of emailing people on Ebay and waiting for answers, or paying someone with bitcoins and then have to wait for over an hour (even though you sent it 'priority' whatever THAT means cause its still slow as your mom with her one leg trying to enter a cow chasing contest) before the first authorization is verified. And unless you happen to have the luck of a black cat who just broke a mirror on Friday the 13th the only way that serial number is no good is if someone came in just before you did, and grabbed that serial number for the same exact purpose as you are about to do to the sorry ass sap that's going to buy this right after you.

Serial number generators are actually the fastest way but if you want to be sure no one else used your serial going to the store is the best way to do it.

xboybox1
xboybox1
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Threads: 17
Three years registered

Serial number generators are actually the fastest way but if you want to be sure no one else used your serial going to the store is the best way to do it.

do u have good generator link?

d6iwwgs-c28a5ebd-69e5-4043-86d0-e9d6b81a