ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Anyone know how long it takes for bestbuy to rebill?

• Please log in to reply
Anyone know how long it takes for bestbuy to rebill?

Hunters2014s
Hunters2014s
    Rep
    Currency

Threads: 4
Credits: 0

Four years registered

So long story short a refunder fucked up my refund when he guaranteed he wouldn't use the Did not arrive method and UPS ended up contacting me and told me they know the package was delivered so I had to tell them I had received my packages a few days after delivery from a family member who forgot about them. (Can't use DNA on this address as i told the refunder for that very reason) and they sold no problem they'd let bestbuy know as I wasn't able to contact them.

This happened in april/ early may. Haven't had any rebills yet or any letters/emails from bestbuy but I'm trying to avoid having a debt collector show up to the address I used.

The total value of the order was $400~ and I have placed 2-3 orders of $500 - $1000 orders legitimately before and after the orders. Will bestbuy most likely rebill be in someway? 

Should I just contact bestbuy and have them bill me once more to avoid and debt collectors?

I guess all I am concerned about is bestbuy sending some kind of collector to my house. 

KingTris
KingTris
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 33

Three years registered

Wtf lmao what a stupid refunder you got xdx ngl you probably will get the rebill maybe its delayed cause of covid

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia1.giphy.com%2Fme

Hunters2014s
Hunters2014s
    Rep
    Currency

Four years registered

Wtf lmao what a stupid refunder you got xdx ngl you probably will get the rebill maybe its delayed cause of covid

Think I should just call bestbuy and get it settled rather than them sending a rebill? The refunder was one of the better rated ones too lmao. Fucking stupid tbh

KingTris
KingTris
    Rep
    Junkie

Three years registered

Think I should just call bestbuy and get it settled rather than them sending a rebill? The refunder was one of the better rated ones too lmao. Fucking stupid tbh

You could take the risk of staying with the package since is crazy asf right now thanks to covid and you could get the chance of them just dont caring about it, but if you want the safe way just call best buy and return the package saying that you family member gotchu fucked up.

Hunters2014s
Hunters2014s
    Rep
    Currency

Four years registered

You could take the risk of staying with the package since is crazy asf right now thanks to covid and you could get the chance of them just dont caring about it, but if you want the safe way just call best buy and return the package saying that you family member gotchu fucked up.

I already sold the items for a bit of a profit with inflated prices lol. So i'd have to contact bestbuy and just tell them I need to be rebilled. Not sure they'll let me coast with a free $400 lol.

KingTris
KingTris
    Rep
    Junkie

Three years registered

I already sold the items for a bit of a profit with inflated prices lol. So i'd have to contact bestbuy and just tell them I need to be rebilled. Not sure they'll let me coast with a free $400 lol.

LOL yea bro just call Best Buy and ask whats going on but trust me bro i learn this from my cheapskate dad lmao Call best buy and tell them you fucked up but you always buy from them and you have spend up to 3k and tell them is their fault for not checking and you didnt know just make up excuses (Be nice tho) ask for the manager and everything make a little problem and if they said no just pay the shit but if it works you got the free shit dawg remember best buy is all in with customer service take the advantage lol :P

anniyan98
anniyan98
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 10

Three years registered

will they first not contact you before trying to send collectors to you?

wildmadolche
wildmadolche
    Rep
    Addicted

Three years registered

imagine trying to refund without this risk lmaoooo

Fuck it, wait for them to rebill your ass, if they rebill u then worst case is that u pay for the actual item, if they don't then u got a free $400