ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Launchpad

• Please log in to reply
Launchpad

abctoz
abctoz
    Rep
    hi

Threads: 7
Credits: 0

Five years registered

Is buying a launchpad worth it? Not an expert on making beats or anything. Is there any virtual launchpad on IOS or for windows that you can sell your own beats without breaking their TOS. Been trying to find one that allows distribution & sale of made beats.

Asius
Asius
    Rep
    official comedian | shoppy.gg/@asius

Threads: 54

Three years registered

Do you want a launchpad? If yes then you could

But if you're not an expert I don't exactly see the point, I did the same thing with my MIDI keyboard. Until I took beatmaking seriously, it was a waste of money.

Launchpads will only give you utility if you already know what you're gonna do with it.

As for virtual launchpad I don't think so, why don't you just use LMMS ( Free beat making software that allows distribution & sale of made beats )

abctoz
abctoz
    Rep
    hi

Threads: 7

Five years registered

Do you want a launchpad? If yes then you could

But if you're not an expert I don't exactly see the point, I did the same thing with my MIDI keyboard. Until I took beatmaking seriously, it was a waste of money.

Launchpads will only give you utility if you already know what you're gonna do with it.

As for virtual launchpad I don't think so, why don't you just use LMMS ( Free beat making software that allows distribution & sale of made beats )

I'll check that out. Thank you!

Unheilgott
Unheilgott
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 389

Six years registered

test