ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Can be closed.

• Please log in to reply
Can be closed.

Sheet is online!

Discord: TimoKL # 1373 (without spaces, ID: 880511849240616992)
Telegram: @Timookl

ibaenana
ibaenana
    Rep
    Banana

Threads: 14
Credits: 0

Five years registered

So this basically a cook group right?

So this basically a cook group right?

Correct, but we provide extra guides, cracked bot links, a ebook that teaches the basics, and we are actually active unlike the staff of other cook groups!

KKismSKijsdJ
KKismSKijsdJ
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 20

Five years registered

Seems kinda expensive for a cook group. GLWS, nonetheless.

Seems kinda expensive for a cook group. GLWS, nonetheless.

We offer more and we are adding new features all the time.
We are looking to expand this massively, maybe even make it web based instead of discord.

ChefCook
ChefCook
    Rep
    I once was a notorious hacker but made my switch to Cooking.

Threads: 34

Seven years registered

Very good recipes! Keep on the good cooking.

signature.webp

JohnBarr
JohnBarr
    Rep
    https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe

Five years registered

So do you actually have any members that can confirm profits -- they bought AND sold shoes at the prices you're listing? I know a few guys IRL that sell shoes, but haven't bothered asking them or getting into it.

Looks like a lot of your thread is nonsense, for lack of a better word. You're "guaranteeing" profits on EVERY shoe you predict. How does that make any sense? If we don't profit, are you covering our losses?

Someone else mentioned that you purchase in Euros and then sell in Dollars (I understand why) but you use that as proofs to say "we've made profit," when (in reality) not that much profit was made. To further it, you say that you typically predict 10 shoes or so a month, but the sheet only has 10 shoes combined on it (which spans 2 months). So I'm unfortunately just getting vibes that you bloat your numbers to try and look good, instead of realistic.

I joined the discord group and I see only 1 member (aside from the admins), are there 2 separate groups or are the members hidden? Nothing really motivating me to get interested in this, I'd be interested in taking your next shoe drop as a trial (message me or w/e), if it's profitable I'd join. Can post all proofs of me buying AND selling them. Let me know if that's interests you.

So do you actually have any members that can confirm profits -- they bought AND sold shoes at the prices you're listing? I know a few guys IRL that sell shoes, but haven't bothered asking them or getting into it.

Looks like a lot of your thread is nonsense, for lack of a better word. You're "guaranteeing" profits on EVERY shoe you predict. How does that make any sense? If we don't profit, are you covering our losses?

Someone else mentioned that you purchase in Euros and then sell in Dollars (I understand why) but you use that as proofs to say "we've made profit," when (in reality) not that much profit was made. To further it, you say that you typically predict 10 shoes or so a month, but the sheet only has 10 shoes combined on it (which spans 2 months). So I'm unfortunately just getting vibes that you bloat your numbers to try and look good, instead of realistic.

I joined the discord group and I see only 1 mem

ber (aside from the admins), are there 2 separate groups or are the members hidden? Nothing really motivating me to get interested in this, I'd be interested in taking your next shoe drop as a trial (message me or w/e), if it's profitable I'd join. Can post all proofs of me buying AND selling them. Let me know if that's interests you.

1. Every prediction we post makes profit. If you buy a sneaker we predict you can sell it for profit, period. Buying them is the trick, that's why we offer guidance on the best ways,
2. Keep in mind the price of dollar has bunked the last few weeks which makes it look like not a lot of profit, but at the time it was. In the sheet you can see the prices in euro.
3. Correct, the people who bought get a rank and see different groups, which is logical? That's how i structure all my servers, so that "unpaid members" don't ask members if they can pay them for predictions (like partly, have had this before).
4. We don't offer trails, if you are not interested then sorry. 

JohnBarr
JohnBarr
    Rep
    https://discord.gg/ZWEcfpe

Five years registered

I mean I am interested lol, but it doesn't make sense because it's a lottery system and it's a game where the more quantity you buy, the more you (can) make. You're claiming that people don't have to use bots, so they probably aren't getting that many shoes which greatly reduces profit (that already seems minimal -- "due to the USD tanking," or the profit on the shoe just not being that high). On an average release, how many shoes (with a $10K+ capital) are your average members getting? Do you have any results?

I mean I am interested lol, but it doesn't make sense because it's a lottery system and it's a game where the more quantity you buy, the more you (can) make. You're claiming that people don't have to use bots, so they probably aren't getting that many shoes which greatly reduces profit (that already seems minimal -- "due to the USD tanking," or the profit on the shoe just not being that high). On an average release, how many shoes (with a $10K+ capital) are your average members getting? Do you have any results?

Like i said before, that really depends on what the user uses and is willing to do.
Most sites have separate stocks for bots (unconfirmed but it's what insiders say), even if you cop 1 sneaker in 1 month you can still make your investment in our service back + profit.
We also aim for "smaller" releases which can still make profit but are more coppable so to say.
I can't say exactly what the average member gets, as it really depends on which methods this user is using to get those sneakers.