ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

EARN 300$+ A DAY VIA BTC/PAYPAL [SUPER LEGIT WITH PROOF - WORKING AS OF JUNE 2020]

• Please log in to reply
EARN 300$+ A DAY VIA BTC/PAYPAL [SUPER LEGIT WITH PROOF - WORKING AS OF JUNE 2020]

deudly
deudly
    Rep
    Junkie

Threads: 15
Credits: 0

Six years registered

lets see if it still works

Business is business

FEEDDBACK
FEEDDBACK
    Rep

Threads: 0
Two years registered

Original thread comes from BHW (OP is Futurex) but I think his journey worth sharing here. I've compiled all the useful notes here for yours and my convenience. Thinking of starting a journey on this and hoping anyone who has the experience and earned with this method could give a couple of tips/opinions.

Anyway here's the method:

Currently I have a few sites making $300 to $500 a day, with about 300k UV a day in total (I monetize the sites with 1 pop/user/24 hour only. It means the income can be higher if I add some CPA network into the sites, and the other reason for this low earning is because I only choose to have clean ads - which gives lower CPM than other ads) => This is to prove that this niche is not yet oversaturated

As there're so many people getting interested in this niche, here I will review how a streaming site is built and promoted. (this is a review so you will understand how a movies site works, not a guide so I won’t go into details)

YTMoney
YTMoney
    Rep

Threads: 1

One year registered

Interested

Voidrealm
Voidrealm
    Rep
    God

Threads: 22

Six years registered

thank you

Deformalized
Deformalized
    Rep

Five years registered

bet bruh

edwiner22
edwiner22
    Rep
    Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip
Two years registered

Thank you

kurosakibtc
kurosakibtc
    Rep

• PipPipPip
One year registered

KJuliaK
KJuliaK
    Rep
    Addicted

One year registered

i'm trying

kojiroo
kojiroo
    Rep

One year registered

Original thread comes from BHW (OP is Futurex) but I think his journey worth sharing here. I've compiled all the useful notes here for yours and my convenience. Thinking of starting a journey on this and hoping anyone who has the experience and earned with this method could give a couple of tips/opinions.

Anyway here's the method:

Currently I have a few sites making $300 to $500 a day, with about 300k UV a day in total (I monetize the sites with 1 pop/user/24 hour only. It means the income can be higher if I add some CPA network into the sites, and the other reason for this low earning is because I only choose to have clean ads - which gives lower CPM than other ads) => This is to prove that this niche is not yet oversaturated

As there're so many people getting interested in this niche, here I will review how a streaming site is built and promoted. (this is a review so you will understand how a movies site works, not a guide so I won’t go into details)

thank you

KJuliaK
KJuliaK
    Rep
    Addicted

One year registered

i will tryy oke