ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

Big Sale On Gaming Chairs!

• Please log in to reply
Big Sale On Gaming Chairs!

makerbiles6
makerbiles6
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 8
Credits: 0
Three years registered

Did something happen? I know cheaters are normal now, but the last 4 games I've played I've been killed by obvious cheaters. My most recent was being shot through a wall 200 meters away that I had been taking cover behind. Buddy runs up, healing me behind cover, also shot through wall. I'm talking the large ones you can't even see over if you're standing, and we were't close enough to be glitching through it.

That wasn't as impressive as the 350m headshot with iron sights on an AKM while I retreated behind 3 smoke grenades and obvious x-ray the guy in the game before that had though.

I play NA and every one of the cheaters has had a ME flag/name. Did something change in the last day or so?

I reported all of them, but it's starting to get really frustrating to play this game...https://omegle.onl/ vshare

Edited by makerbiles6, 09 June 2020 - 09:52 AM.

Rajeev1810
Rajeev1810
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Three years registered

I as of late got a DI box and am holding up till I can manage the cost of a decent mic to record my amp, so I've been tinkering with the Amp emulators in Rationale, and I've discovered a couple of alright things, however nothing marvelous. I need something that sounds 90's alt. rock, similar to Extraordinary. What have individuals figured out how to make in these modules? re there any generally modest modules that may merit investigating? Much obliged ahead of time. :)

infinite simulator mod apk

Edited by Rajeev1810, 24 June 2020 - 01:21 PM.

Aman12011
Aman12011
    Rep
    Lurker

Threads: 0
Three years registered

i need gaming chair.  ME 2. sad shayari

Edited by Aman12011, 09 August 2020 - 04:45 PM.