ALERT!
Click here to register with a few steps and explore all our cool stuff we have to offer!

Photo

So FTID is patched?

• Please log in to reply
So FTID is patched?

Alexej27
Alexej27
    Rep
    Brian kinda cute

Threads: 613
Credits: 12

Five years registered

If it was so good it would never of been leaked.
You dont give your top money earning methods away.

refund.sh  :pepo:

7VWaouY.png

zxItWSY.jpg

Where bob

BobLaZar
BobLaZar
    Rep
    Veteran

Threads: 165
Credits: 0

Four years registered

refund.sh :pepo:

Thats what I mean.

Refunder leaking (for profit)his best method for it to get saturated.

If I was him I would of kept using it to get Rolex every week.

No what I mean now

Could be wrong just my opinion.

When I make configs I keep them private as I know they wont get patched anything goes public here it usually gets patched pretty quick

12 months iptv £20.

STB EMU......The Best.
I'll set you up if you dont know how too 5min Easy

3pm kick offs
NBA
NFL
ALL SPORTS .
UK AND USA TV.....

vimeger
vimeger
    Rep
    Lurker

• Pip
Threads: 0
Three years registered

thank it to bob who started selling it as a book (and basically stole the method from other members)

Eisenshower
Eisenshower
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5
Three years registered

I mean in theory FTID sounds like it would work for years to come like EB and DNA

But I never understood how the third option is supposed to be the safest. If anything it’s the one with the highest chance of getting actually busted, if the shop caught up with this method and asks around and finds out from the carrier or elsewhere that the package was sent to a different place because their prepaid label was manipulated it‘s pretty much clear as day that you tried to defraud them, they can’t even give you the benefit of the doubt and blame the carrier so I‘m not surprised the friend of this Reddit dude got caught

Unhallowed
Unhallowed
    Rep
    Soulreaper

Threads: 4

Six years registered

I quote a guy on Reddit so take it with a grain of salt

"Yes its patched, if companies get requests on returning money, they contact the delivery company and ask where it was addressed to. If they say a different address, then it means you manipulated the shipping label and it is illegal. If you did not change the address then they track down the empty box, because they are aware of the issue, and scan the shipping bar code which shows the tracking id even if you remove the actual numbers. They can track you with this as well. My friend once got caught doing FTID and the police got involved. He was under 18 so nothing really bad happened to him, but his parents found out.“

Another person said this: “tried this 2 times on amazon.de ealrier, waited 14 and 16 days and when I went on a chat, in both orders they said that they got an empty box even when I used "Fake TID option 3". I guess they patched it and it doesn't work anymore“

And here another dude: “Guys don’t trust this I know this is ilpt but this is a felony and refunders have been getting arrested left and right i’m sure some of you have heard of it if you’re in any groups. This has been patched and it’s been said many times not sure why my comment keeps getting deleted. Do this at your own risk but this guy is definitely trying to get some people fucked. Edit, yes i’ve tried myself and had ups contact me and was told they’d get law enforcement involved and would come pick up any returns i did in the future. The cops also did show up and talk to me.“

I really hope they are just lying for whatever reason but considering how many people are now aware of FTID I wouldn’t be surprised that companies who got raped took action

Have you heard from anyone who isn't from Leddit, though? Any nulled people ,etc

qrook
qrook
    Rep

Threads: 0
Three years registered

refunders hate this trick...

wildmadolche
wildmadolche
    Rep
    Addicted

Threads: 4
Three years registered

If it was so good it would never of been leaked.
You dont give your top money earning methods away.

Well bob probs made like 50k+ on his guide so who knows, plus he probs thought even if it got saturated he could still use the method easily sort of like how DNA and EB are saturated af but still work perfectly fine.

Eisenshower
Eisenshower
    Rep
    Advanced Member

Threads: 5
Three years registered

Have you heard from anyone who isn't from Leddit, though? Any nulled people ,etc

If there are they haven’t posted it yet, so I suppose no

Reddit might got a lot of riff-raff, but I wouldn’t be surprised at all if this was really saturated or about to get saturated considering how many people online can’t shut up about it. It’s also the only big method that’s comparably easy to patch. If even penis and others imply that this method is probably not sustainable I wonder why it was publicized in the first place

Fire
Fire
    Rep
    Buy from Fire

Threads: 216
Credits: 14

Five years registered

Well bob probs made like 50k+ on his guide so who knows, plus he probs thought even if it got saturated he could still use the method easily sort of like how DNA and EB are saturated af but still work perfectly fine.

He made well over 100k - 200k

Fire
Fire
    Rep
    Buy from Fire

Threads: 216
Credits: 14

Five years registered

So lately I read that more and more people seem to not recommend to use FTID anymore, allegedly companies caught on and either scan the shipping barcode of the empty parcel or ask the carrier if the item was actually addressed to them if you ask for a return refund, some even mentioned the police got actually involved as it’s illegal to manipulate labels or something like that

With that being said is FTID dead or soon to be dead?

Saturated, yes.

Some companies catching on, a few with one method in particular.

FTID Patched, not yet and if so it will be the leaked methods first.